FOUR

Sweet Intermission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Sweet Intermission}

FOUR
Confrontation

 

 

“Hyuna.”

She fell asleep. As expected, she looked very cute when she fell asleep. Jang Hyunseung smiled and took the extra blanket from the guest room. Jeez, if only Hyunseung was not her best friend, any man would attack her by no time. Who could resist from looking at Hyuna sleeping? No one, except him. He put the blanket to cover her legs. For goodness’ sake, she wore a dress!

It was not the first time for him to see her like that. As Hyuna’s best friend, there were times when Hyuna forced him to let her stay in his apartment. He was the only one who will always be on her side. But Hyuna didn’t notice that. What if Hyunseung suddenly disappeared from her side? Did she ever think about that? Sometimes he really wanted to let her go and let her choose whatever she wanted to do in life. She was 27 years old and he still stood beside her. Instead of best friend, maybe Hyuna thought him as a babysitter instead.

“Sweet dreams, Hyuna.”

He smiled while caressed her hair. Hyunseung leaned closer to her. Maybe it was a little selfish for him to take this chances but he didn’t care. His lips met Hyuna’s. Yes, he kissed her lips gently. The warmth of her lips sent a current running through his body. Her lips was like an ecstasy to him. Sweet and soft like old times.

He decided to take her to the guest room. Hence, Hyunseung carried her in bridal style way. And yes, he missed the old times. He missed the old cute Hyuna who loves to call him ‘oppa’. Innocent Hyuna was his favorite. Time goes really fast and he was already on his early 30s. Now Hyuna thought of him as gay since he never had a girlfriend before. Okay, who needed a girlfriend when you have a best friend like Hyuna? One problematic woman was enough for him.

“Stupid Jang Hyunseung!” she mumbled.

He stunned. Sleep talking. Jeez, it made him shocked for awhile. On second thought, maybe he really should get a girlfriend before he lost his mind. Soon.

After he left her in the guest room, his phone rang. “What is it this time? Mr Kang again? Use cross-matching and transfuse blood with RCC 4 units. I’m on my way.”

 

 

She yawned as she ruffled her messy hair. It was morning already. Kim Hyuna looked around her. The grey painted walls, simple wardrobe and a neat book shelf on the corner of the room. Everything looked very unfamiliar for her. She went down from the bed, still figuring out where she was. Definitely it wasn’t her own room. Neither was her house’s guest room.

She went to the living room with her sleepy eyes. Still thought maybe it was her stepsister’s room instead. But no, she was wrong.

“Morning, sleepy head. It’s already 10 AM in the morning.”

. It was Hyunseung, half- as usual. She remembered now. She fell asleep in Hyunseung’s apartment! No, it wasn’t supposed to be happening. She cursed herself even more. What would that old grandma said if she went home later? No, what will her father said to her? Wait—she remembered that she was on the sofa, not in the bed. Did they—

“ this.” She muttered, “We didn’t do anything right, last night?”

He was confused. “Do what? You mean—Ah, no. You think I would do that with you? Not to mention the penalty is to treat you in an expensive restaurant. You know me, I’m stingy.”

“Good. I’ll be in trouble if we did something yesterday,” she confessed.

“Naughty you, Kim Hyuna. Don’t tell me you’re a . What a shame, you didn’t do it with that guy,” He chuckled.

She kicked his right leg and replied, “Better than being single forever and I bet you’re a too, Seung.”

He raised his eyebrows. “Oh, so you didn’t do it with him.”

“Shut up. I’m going home now. Two monsters are going to be mad at me now,” she announced while taking her stuff.

“Eat breakfast first and take a shower. I’ll go with you.”

“But—“

He grabbed her hand and said, “I’m going with you and explain everything to them. Now that I’m your fiancé, Hyuna. Trust me.”

He looked very serious. Kim Hyuna didn’t have a choice but to obey him. No, she couldn’t fight with the serious Hyunseung. It was hard since he is older than her and nobody would want to mess with the serious him. She then gave up. What else would she do anyway? “Fine, I’ll take shower,” she surrendered as she went to the guest bathroom.

“Put your clothes in the washing machine and use Geurim’s clothes in the guest room’s wardrobe.”

 

 

He glared at what Hyuna was wearing. , it was too damn tight for her. He forgot that it was Geurim’s clothes when she was still a high schooler. “You know what? On second thought, just use mine inste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter