Searching

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ThszZFxS90&feature=related 

You got up early that morning. Still frustrated about what had happened yesterday, you decided that you would find that guy on your own. You threw off your covers and stood up. Slowly, you walked towards the bathroom while you formulated a plan in your mind.

After taking a long shower, you went into your room and put on a comfortable outfit. You picked up your gun and reloaded it, stuffing extra bullets into your jacket.

You looked at the clock, it was 5 in the morning. Opening the door, you peeked outside to see if anyone was up. *If I get caught trying to leave by myself, then my dad is gonna lock me in my room for the rest of my life.*

Once you made sure nobody was in the hall, you slipped out of your room and shut the door. You quickly maneuvered through the hallways and out the front door.

*I think I should retrace his steps. Go back to the roof and find out how he manged to survive that jump.* You went to the parking lot behind the SM building. Taking out your keys, you made your way towards your motorcycle.

You hopped onto it and drove off. A smile came on your face, you loved the feeling of the wind blowing in your hair. Although your parents disapproved of your bike, you didn't care. It had been a present from your favorite uncle when you turned 17 and you cherished it. Especially since your uncle had passed away shortly after giving it to you.

The streets were mostly empty except for a few cars. You smirked as you saw the surprised expression of the drivers whenever you zoomed by them. 

Riding through the town cleared your head and you felt a lot better. Although, you were soon at the parking lot of the building from yesterday. Parking your bike a safe distance away from the building, you walked towards the alley in between the two buildings.

Your eyes searched the building and alley for any sign of how that guy managed to get away. It was still pretty cloudy that morning but the wind blew the clouds and revealed the sun for a few seconds.

In that short glint of light, your eyes detected something hanging from the building. Reaching up, you yanked on it and a rope fell down at your feet. Your eyes widened as it clicked into place. *He used this rope to escape from the building. He placed it in a place that only he would think to look and since it was dark out, it would be hard to spot anyways. This guy is not your average spy.*

Leaving the rope on the ground, you walked farther down the alley. In your mind, you could see that the guy had taken this route, sprinting down the alley towards his car.

You saw tiny traces of his footprints on the ground. You reached the other side of the alley and walked out onto another street. Looking from side to side, you thought about where you would have parked your car if you were the guy.

You decided that it would be better and faster to ride your motorcycle and went back to get it. You got back to the street on the other side of the alley and decided to go left.

After driving a couple blocks, your eyes landed on an empty parking lot. *This is where he parked his car.* You stopped your motorcycle and observed the parking lot.

Your eyes brightened when you saw a spot on the ground. Walking towards it, you knelt down and examined it more closely. It was an oil spot, the kind that a car leaves sometimes and it was recent.

Straigthening up again, you scanned the area around you. *I know where he parked, now which way did he come from?* There were several different possibilites. You skimmed through the most logical ones in your mind and decided to try out the top two possibilities.

Taking out a coin, you flipped it. *Heads, I go left. Tails, I go right.* Catching the coin, you saw that it had landed on heads. *Alright then, I'm going left.*

Hopping back onto your motorcycle, you started it and drove off. As you were driving, you noticed the familiar scenery. You stopped in front of the familiar building and your eyes widened. *This is-*

Suddenly, someone knocked you out from behind. They picked you up while another person took your bike and hid it behind the building.

The person carried you into the building and brought you to a small room. Placing you on the bed, they left after locking the door. The other person was waiting outside the door. "SM's already found out about our plan?" He asked the other. The other guy shook his head. "No, she's just very smart. She's the only one that knows probably, besides her dad that is." He replied.

"Should we go tell Soohyun?" Hoon asked. Eli shook his head again. "No, we should go tell them." Hoon's eyes widened. "Do we really need to bring them into this? Can't we handle this ourselves?" He asked, voice trembling slightly.

"We couldn't beat SHINee last time and they're bound to come here for her. We definetely need help from the elites of NH." Eli replied. Hoon nodded shakily. "Alright, but they're not going to be happy about this." He said.

"That may be true but they also want to take down SM as much as we want to. Having U-KISS team up with them is the best choice." Eli said.