Training With SHINee

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odBtHOAKTTw 

You sat on the ground with a bemused expression on your face. Jonghyun had sweat dripping down his entire body and his breath was ragged. His chest heaved and he looked exhausted. You felt a little bad for him but you knew that he had to go through this training if he wanted to be a top spy.

SHINee had encircled Jonghyun and took turns throwing attacks at him. This forced Jonghyun to focus and see everything around him in order to block. At the start of the exercise, he had gotten hit a couple of times but you could slowly see him improving. A smile lit up your face. *If he improves a lot after training with SHINee, then maybe it'll be easier to train him one-on-one later.* Sparring one-on-one helped to hone the techniques necessary in hand-to-hand combat.

Jonghyun grunted in pain as Taemin's fist connected with his stomach. "Come on! Don't lose focus! Keep your mind open to everything around you." Taemin said. Jonghyun glared at him. You could see that Jonghyun was starting to get extremely frustrated. You were about to stop the exercise but stopped, your jaw dropping.

Jonghyun seemed to have been preoccupied with glaring at Taemin and Minho took that chance to sneak in a surprise attack. However, Jonghyun spun around just in time to catch Minho's fist and twist his arm behind his back. Minho looked shocked as Jonghyun shoved him to the ground.

SHINee stopped and stared at Minho. Then they looked at Jonghyun. Grins broke out on their faces and they clapped. "Nice job Jonghyun. You're improving quickly." Minho said as he pulled himself up from the ground. Jonghyun beamed, obviously delighted at the attention.

"But, you're still far from the level of a top spy." Onew said. "You'll have to work really hard if you wanna catch up to SHINee's level." He added, before taking a gulp of water from his water bottle. Jonghyun nodded but still looked pleased with his progress.

He walked over to you and you stood up. "Good job. You're improving really quickly." You complimented him which made him even happier. He tapped his lips and you immediately understood. Leaning in, you softly pecked his lips. After the kiss, you handed him his water bottle and he took a giant gulp of water. You laughed as he hungrily drank the water as if he hadn't had a drink in months. Putting the bottle down, Jonghyun leaned down to kiss you but stopped when he heard Onew's voice.

"Hey, training isn't over yet!" Onew yelled. Jonghyun sighed and slowly trudged over to the others. You chuckled and leaned against the wall. They began a different exercise and Jonghyun looked as if he was about to die.

Your eyes gazed upon him in sympathy. *Train hard Jonghyun. Because it'll only get harder from here and I don't want you to get hurt during a real mission. That's when things get serious and one wrong move could get you or someone around you killed.*

Jonghyun was exhausted, his muscles were screaming at him to stop all physical movements. He and Minho were fighting against the other three. This exercise was to help with his teamwork and cooperation with the other members.

Taemin swung his fist at Jonghyun. Minho blocked the attack just in time. He grabbed Taemin's arm and threw him over his shoulder. Taemin landed on the ground with a loud thud.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun had turned towards Key and Onew. They circled him and attacked at the same time. Jonghyun managed to block Onew's attack from the front but didn't stop Key's attack in time. He was knocked forward and landed on his face. Jonghyun was panting heavily and black dots started swimming in his vision. He blinked rapidly to make them go away.

"Giving up already?" Key asked in a mocking tone. Jonghyun pushed himself up, grunting from the effort. He turned to face Key and smirked. "No way, I definitely won't give up." He replied smugly.

Now the match was between Key and Jonghyun, the other three sat back and watched intently. They both took turns throwing attacks at each other till they were both exhausted. Key held up his hands in defeat. "That's it. I'm dead tired. We're done for today." He said in between ragged breaths. Jonghyun nodded in agreement. *This is the most exercise I've ever done in my entire life.*

 Key walked over and grabbed his water bottle. He dumped it over his head instead of drinking it which made all of you laugh. He then proceeded to take off his shirt. Your eyes widened and you threw a towel at him. "Don't take off your shirt while I'm here you idiot!" You shouted.

The towel hit Key in the head and he turned around to smirk at you. "Come on, you know you want me to take my shirt off. You're just too shy to admit it." He said. You rolled your eyes.

Jonghyun came over and you handed him his water bottle. He smiled gratefully and finished the rest of the water in one gulp. He put his arm around your shoulder and led you out of the room.

"So, how was your first day training with SHINee?" You asked.

"Let's just say that it's the most work I've ever had to do in my entire life." He replied. You smiled at him and dabbed at his face with a towel.

"Well, you better get used to it because you're going to be doing this training everyday." You said.

"Noooooooo!!!!!!" Jonghyun yelled. His head hung low and he sighed in defeat. You giggled and patted his shoulder sympathetically.

--------

Just so you all know, I have no idea how to fight and all I've said in this chapter about fighting comes from my imagination.

Soooo, if you ever get into a fight, it might not be the best idea to follow what I say in this story. LOL >_<

Anyways~ I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Please leave me a comment! ^_^