Acting Like a Girl

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7siTZ2tEzX0 

You sighed and ruffled your hair in frustration. Jonghyun was on the ground for the 100th time since practice began. Doojoon stuck out his hand and helped Jonghyun up.

You had been trying to teach Jonghyun how to fight for an entire month since he began his training as a spy. However, no matter how hard you tried to teach him, Jonghyun could not understand. He always ended up with bruises after practice. 

Today, instead of fighting him yourself like usual, you tried to use a different method. Since you always tried to go easy on Jonghyun, he never took practice seriously. He would always try to kiss you and you would throw him on the ground in anger. Now you decided to teach him a lesson by having Doojoon spar with Jonghyun instead. That way, you knew that Doojoon wouldn't go easy on Jonghyun and Jonghyun would definitely feel the pain.

"Always keep your guard up! Never take your eyes off the opponent." You yelled. Jonghyun turned to you and pouted. "This is too hard! Doojoon is too tough, he's hurting me!" He complained. You rolled your eyes and Doojoon snickered.

"Maybe you should learn to man up and actually try! If you were fighting an actual opponent, you'd be dead 100 times by now." You replied.  Jonghyun groaned and sat down on the ground. "I don't want to do this anymore! It's too much work." He shouted.

You glared at him and walked over to him. Picking him up by the collar, you brought your face closer to his so that your noses were almost touching. "You signed up for this yourself. If you really want to become a spy, you better get your in shape or you'll die." You said in a low, threatening tone. Jonghyun gulped nervously but then did a 360 degree change as he pushed you down and pinned you to the ground.

Your eyes widened in surprise. A smirk came onto Jonghyun's face. "I can be tough when I want to." He said smugly. You gave him an icy glare. Jonghyun started to lean down to kiss you. You closed your eyes but right when Jonghyun's lips brushed yours, you heard someone loudly clear their throat. Your eyes sprang open in surprise and you pushed Jonghyun off you.

"Did you two lovebirds forget that I was here?" Doojoon asked, raising an eyebrow. Your face turned a deep shade of red and you quickly apologized. "Sorry Doojoon-ah. You can leave now, I'll end practice early today. Thanks for helping." You said.

Doojoon nodded and left the room. You let out a sigh and turned back to face Jonghyun. However, you were surprised to find him standing with his face just centimeters away from yours. You stumbled backwards but Jonghyun quickly caught you, pulled you to him, and kissed you.

It was a soft kiss that expressed Jonghyun's sincere feelings for you. He pulled back after a few seconds and gazed into your eyes. "I'm sorry, you must be getting frustrated because of me. I'll try harder from now on." He said. A small smile played on your lips and you gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." You whispered. Jonghyun grabbed your hand and the two of you walked out of the practice room. As you walked through the halls, you swung your hands back and forth. Jonghyun chuckled and you looked at him curiously. "What? Why are you laughing?" You asked.

"Because of you. I never expected you to be able to act so cute." He said. Your eyes narrowed at him. "What does that mean?" You asked forcefully. "It just means that since you're a tomboy, I didn't think you'd ever act like a girl, you know, holding hands and swinging them back and forth like this." He replied.

You shrugged nonchalantly. "I guess I only act that way around you." You said. Jonghyun beamed brightly. *She only acts like a girl around me. That means I'm special.*

While you were walking down the hall, you saw your parents. Jonghyun bowed and greeted them politely. They smiled at the two of you. "So, how is Jonghyun's training going?" Your dad asked. You bit your lip nervously. "Umm, he's getting better." You replied.

Your mom could see right through you though. "If Jonghyun can't pay attention while you're training him, why not have him train with SHINee. I mean, he is going to join them eventually so he should start to get comfortable with them." She said. Your dad agreed and nodded. "That would be a good idea. You should go see them right now." He said.

You looked at Jonghyun and he shrugged. "I guess we can do that. I'll see you guys later." You said as you left and waved to them. Jonghyun squeezed your hand and you looked over at him. "Are you ok?" You asked, worriedly.

"Yeah, I just hope they don't kill me with some kind of intense training." He replied. You giggled and lightly punched his shoulder. "You're gonna be fine. They won't hurt you too badly." You said. Jonghyun's eyes widened. "What do you mean by 'too badly'?! They're going to hurt me?!" He exclaimed.

You grinned and knocked on the door to SHINee's private practice room. Jonghyun shifted back and forth on his feet nervously. The door opened to reveal a shirtless Key. You gasped and covered your eyes. "What are you doing?! Go put on a shirt!" You yelled. Key smirked and pulled you away from Jonghyun and into the room. "Aww, don't you like what you see? I've got a hot body, right?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows. You shoved him away and huffed in frustration.

After taking a deep breath, you spoke to the 4 members of SHINee. "My parents want you to help me train Jonghyun to become a top spy. So, let's start training." You said. The four guys grinned evilly. "Yes, let's start training." Onew said, staring at Jonghyun. Jonghyun's eyes widened. *I don't like the look in their eyes. I think this training is going to kill me. Someone, please save me!* 

---------

Hello~

So, how was the first chapter everyone? Did you like it?

Please don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment! Thanks for reading! ^_^