Big Bang vs. Block B

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCxWCcAd8_s 

The 13 of you faced each other, waiting for the other to make a move. You had your gun cocked and ready to fire, fixing your aim on TOP. You weren't sure how many bullets you had left but even if you ran out, you could still fight.

Your blood pounded in your veins from the anticipation. Who would make the first move? Should you make the first move? You were unsure of what would happen if you did make the first move.

*You never know unless you try.* And with that thought, you fired. That one gun shot sparked an array of more gun shots, making it sound as if someone was shooting a machine gun.

Bullets whizzed past you, narrowly missing. You did your best to stay on your feet and move around, rather than stand in one spot. Staying in one spot was a sure-fire way to get killed.

You saw Kyung stumble backwards. He clutched his arm that was already bleeding profusely. Running towards him, you grabbed his other arm and hauled him behind the safety of a tree.

The shots had quieted down as everyone found their own shelter from the oncoming attacks. You managed to catch a glimpse of Daesung clutching his shoulder as he ran behind a tree.

Turning your attention back towards Kyung, you examined the wound. Luckily, the bullet had only grazed his arm. You ripped off a piece of your shirt and tied the cloth around his wound, making him wince.

Once you had finished, Kyung looked up at you gratefully. "Thanks." He said. You just nodded and turned your attention back towards the battle.

Seungri slightly poked his head out from behind his tree to look for a target. You spotted him, aimed, and fired. Before your bullet managed to hit him, Taeyang yanked Seungri back, saving his life.

"Tsk, almost got that cocky bastard." You softly growled. You shot another bullet, aiming for Taeyang this time. It missed. Your gun was out of bullets now so you tucked it away. Kyung had disappeared from your side and you assumed that he went to join in the action again.

Darting out from behind the tree, you quickly made your way closer to Big Bang. As you weaved your way towards them, you saw how the others were doing in the battle.

Jaehyo was grappling with Daesung in a hand-to-hand fight now. They were evenly matched, each gaining a hit and receiving one. However, Daesung was handicapped, his right arm was useless because of the bullet wound. It hung limply by his side.

Swinging his fist in an upwards arc, Jaehyo hit Daesung in the chin causing Daesung's head to snap back. Daesung stumbled backwards and Jaehyo came at him with another punch, aiming for his gut. With cat-like reflexes, Daesung leapt back, dodging the attack. He moved towards Jaehyo at lightening speed, swinging his leg low to the ground, tripping Jaehyo. Jaehyo fell forward onto his face. Before he could get up, Daesung was on top of him. He grabbed Jaehyo's arm and twisted it behind his back. Jaehyo yelled out in pain as he heard the sound of his bones cracking. The pain was immense, causing Jaehyo's eyes to roll into the back of his head as he fainted.

Daesung got off of him and dusted himself off. Taeil came charging at him, giving him no time to catch his breath after his fight with Jaehyo. You grimaced but kept making your way towards your target, TOP. *Taeil can take care of Jaehyo.*

TOP seemed to be searching for something. His eyes darted back and forth, scanning the area. *Where did that little fairy go?* He was too preoccupied with looking for you that he didn't notice when you were right behind him.

Silently drawing your knife, you raised it in the air and prepared to strike. You swung your knife down but TOP spun around just in time and caught your wrist. He smirked and gripped your wrist tightly. However, he gripped them too tightly and you winced in pain, dropping the knife.

"If it isn't the little fairy. You shouldn't be playing with knives." TOP said, looking down on you as if you were a child. Your lip curled up into a snarl and you attemted to push him away. He laughed at your attempt, barely moving an inch.

Frustrated, you brought your knee up and hit him in the crotch. He gasped in pain and released your wrists. Immediately you jumped up and kicked him square in the chest. He fell back onto the ground. A smirk now adorned your face as you started walking away. "I told you never to call me a fairy again."

While your back was turned, TOP quickly regained his composure and stood up. Blinded by fury, he charged at you. Your eyes widened as you heard rapid footsteps behind you.

Before you could react, TOP had smashed into you from behind and knocked the wind out of you. You collapsed on the ground, gasping for air.

---------

Zico was fighting Taeyang when he saw you collapse. His eyes widened and he forgot about his own fight for a second, allowing Taeyang to land a blow to his stomach. Zico coughed and spat out blood. Cringing, he used all his strength to elbow Taeyang in the chest.

Taeyang stumbled backwards, surprised. Zico was about to go help you but Taeyang grabbed Zico's arm and threw him over his shoulder. Zico grunted when he hit the ground. His eyes widened when he saw Taeyang's foot about to smash into his face and rolled out of the way just in time.

Zico got up and brushed himself off. He glared at Taeyang. They began walking in a circle, anticipating the other's next move. Then, the two of them attacked at the same time.

While those two were going at it, Seungri and U-Kwon were in their own battle. U-Kwon was limping, his left leg bleeding. Seungri had a cut on his lip and his left eye was already starting to puff up.

U-Kwon made a move, unleashing a flurry of punches. Seungri had to work hard to block and dodge all of them. However, U-Kwon managed to get one hit in, his fist impacting with the side of Seungri's face.

Spitting out blood, Seungri glared at U-Kwon. He swung his leg in a fast kick and managed to hit U-Kwon in the face too. U-Kwon shook the blow off, his eyes widened when he saw Seungri's foot coming at him with another kick. He leaned back and Seungri's leg passed right over his face. U-Kwon jumped in for another attack before Seungri could prepare himself.

G-Dragon was beating B-Bomb by a lot. He looked as if he had gone on a relaxing walk in the park while B-Bomb looked like he had just gotten trampled by a herd of buffalo.

Although he had a small frame, G-Dragon had surprising strength and agility, making him the best fighter in Big Bang. B-Bomb couldn't keep up with his rapid attacks.

--------

TOP was infuriated that you had managed to knock him down. He had never been knocked down in a fight before. Like a bull, all he could see was red as he picked up your limp body by your shirt. With a malice you had not seen or felt before, TOP glared straight into your eyes. You were frozen, paralyzed with fear. You had never feared anyone before, but right now, this man before you terrified you.

You were shaking like a rabbit caught by a predator. TOP raised his fist and prepared to strike. Gulping, you squeezed your eyes shut and braced for the blow.

However, it never came. Everything happened in a flash. You felt TOP let go of you and you crumpled to the ground. Opening your eyes, you saw Jonghyun on top of TOP. He had a malicious look in his eyes.

"Don't you dare touch my girlfriend, you bastard." Jonghyun growled in an almost feral voice.

-----------

BAM! I hope that was enough action for everyone lol ^_^ I tried my best >_<

Please leave a comment and thanks for reading!!!! :-D