Telepathy

The Boys.

 

Yuri laughed when she heard Hara’s story, “Aww sleepyhead Hara...you’re so cute, but you never dream about me...” Yuri said, changing her happy face into a pout at the younger girl.
“Aww but you know I love you too!” Hara mumbled, grabbing Yuri into a warm hug.
Yuri hugged Hara back, placing her head on the others shoulder “But you love him more than me!” Yuri whined before pretending to cry.
Hara’s heart suddenly fluttered at the subtle mention of her crush. The feeling made her feel ticklish.
“I know...bu-” Hara muttered in Yuri’s shoulder before she felt the other girl pushing her away.
“Ooo! Hara come...” Yuri said excitedly.

Hara sighed to herself when she saw the older girl rushing somewhere.“Free food? That seems likely for the cause of this girl’s reaction,” Hara thought to herself, smiling.

“Unnie...wait up,” Hara called Yuri, wondering what was wrong with the girl.
As she just caught up to Yuri they heard someone ahead of them.

“Yuri-ah!” a tall slim girl with brown long hair shouted, waving her arm in their direction.

Hara noticed that it looked like Yuri knew the girl but she had no idea who she was. “That’s weird...” Hara thought to herself as they both approached the other girl. But as they were just a few metres away, Hara saw that the strange girl was talking to that guy Siwon. She chuckled when she saw Yuri stop suddenly. “Hehe she must have just noticed it too...” Hara giggled to herself.

Yuri narrowed her eyes at the giggling girl next to her then glared at the two figures ahead of them.“Siwon? Why is he with her...?”  Yuri thought to herself, feeling a bit anxious.

Yuri then felt a pair of hands wrap around her arm and drag her towards the couple, “Yuri, I wanna meet your friend, that must be her huh?” Hara said smiling at the other girl, remembering how Yuri told her about a younger girl she would hang with when her and Dara were always late to school.

Yuri tried to hold back but Hara was too strong today. When they approached the tall girl, Hara and Yuri saw the other girl kiss Siwon’s cheek and run towards them.

“Hey Yuri-ah!” the girl smiled as she stood in front of them.
“Soo…errr hi…” Yuri said confused at what she just saw in front of her eyes.
Sooyoung ignored Yuri’s stuttering and looked at Hara, “Hiya! You must be Hara…or Dara?”
Hara shook her head and smiled, “No, I’m Hara, and you must be Sooyoung?”
“Yep, the one and only Choi Sooyoung!” Sooyoung smiled widely at Hara, making both of them giggle.

Meanwhile Yuri was still lost in her thoughts as she watched the two other girls start to get acquainted.

-

“Seunghyun-ah?”
“...”
“Seunghyun!?”
“...”
“Tabi...?”

“Huh...?! What?”

Key chuckled at the boy standing next to him, “Do you like me calling you‘Tabi’ huh?” he said, smirking at the other boy.
Key was surprised when he saw his friend’s hand fly towards the side of his head, “Yah! Kim Kibum, only Goo can call me ‘Tabi’ ok!”
Key rubbed where the boy had just hit him, “Yah! Choi Seunghyun, you hit my favourite side of my head!”

Seunghyun just stared weirdly at Key and sighed to himself, “Whatever...lets head off to lunch, I’m starving hereeeeeee!” he whined, pouting at his friend.
“Aish! Stop it before I drop dead!” Key moaned at Seunghyun, waving his hand towardshis face as if he was attempting to slap the childish look off the other.

Key quickly stormed away leaving Seunghyun grinning to himself in the middle of the school hallway.

“Look at that creepy guy...” someone giggled to another student.
“What a weirdo...” the other said, giggling too, “…but he is kinda cute…”

-

Key and Seunghyun finally entered the full lunchroom. They got some food and searched for some free seats for them to sit at. They finally saw some at Hara and her friends table.

“No we can’t sit there...” Seunghyun said to Key. The younger boy glared at Seunghyun and after a bit of struggling, he convinced Seunghyun to ask Hara if they could sit with her. They used always to sit with her anyway until they both found their own friends.

“Goo Bear!”

Hara turned to see the handsome boy standing next to her. She blushed a little and glanced away when she saw his dark eyes staring back at her.

“Uhh...can we sit here, Goo?” Seunghyun quickly asked, not letting the girl’s flushed face go unnoticed.

Yuri, who had just snapped out of some sort of trance at the presence of the two boys, softly nudged the girl next to her.  Hara then just silently nodded at Seunghyun, “Sure Tabi...” she said, staring back at her food immediately after. Seunghyun took a seat next to her and Key in front of his friend.


eg.                    Dara |   X   |    X
                   X                                     Key
                         Yuri | Hara | Tabi                                      X = no one sitting here


All at the table were silent, making Key think that a tumbleweed would roll past their table. Hara and Seunghyun were quietly eating, Dara was busy listening to her ipod and Yuri was strangely, staring in the distance. Key turned to see what the girl was staring at and realised that it was just Siwon and his sister who were fighting at the lunch serving counter. He could hear those greedy Chois yelling from here. “Aish…” Key muttered to himself, feeling like screaming at everyone at the table since he couldn’t handle the awkward silence. He quickly dismissed the thought though, thinking that screaming would just make it more awkward.

“Hyung!” Key whispered at Seunghyun.
“Wha-?”
“Talk to Hara you idiot!” he hissed back at the guy next to him, careful not to let Hara hear him.
“Yeah, I was…” Seunghyun mumbled.
“You mean telepathically? Cause I didn’t hear anything!” Key snapped back before taking a drink of his water bottle.

Seunghyun pouted a little and turned towards Hara.

“Yah…Goo are you walking home today?” he asked the girl next to him.
Hara smiled and shyly spoke, “Yeah…are you?”
“Umm yeah,” Seunghyun replied, chuckling a little at Hara’s apparent coyness.
Hara tried to laugh the awkwardness off but only managed to quietly stutter. Seunghyun just sat and stared at Hara, waiting to hear what she was gonna say.
“Aigoo…” Key sighed at the gawky couple, “Just meet your Tabi after school and walk home together!” Key bursted out at Seunghyun and Hara, leaving both of them blushing in embarrassment.
“Aish…stop acting like 12 year olds!” he continued.

Seunghyun was about to reply to his friend when they heard loud muttering from the other side of the table.

“They’re a cute couple right?” Yuri blurted out while glaring at the two Choi’s who were chasing each other in the lunchroom. Yuri obviously was oblivious to what was happening down the other end of the table. And Dara? She was completely lost in her music that she fell asleep.

Hara quickly replied in order to rid of the last conversation, “Sooyoung and…Siwon? Mhmm…” Hara agreed.

Suddenly Key spat out the water he was drinking, spraying it across the table. “What did you just say?!”
Yuri and Hara looked confusingly at Key, just a bit disturbed by the water that sprayed in their direction. Meanwhile, Dara was awoken by drops of water on her face and stared up at the ceiling of the lunchroom. Yeah, she was wondering why it was ‘raining’ inside.
“Cute…couple?” Yuri said narrowing her eyes at Key, a boy who she had known since she was young but who she just realized to know almost nothing about.
Key seemingly choked in disgust, “That’s !” he bluntly spat at Yuri.
Yuri glared at the boy, not impressed with his attitude “You mean they’re related?”
Key just rolled his eyes and ignored the girl. He couldn’t bothered continuing the conversation.
“Yeah, Siwon is Sooyoung’s oppa…” Seunghyun decided to step in for the clearly pissed off Key.

For some reason, Yuri felt relieved when she heard those words. Was she falling for that Choi Siwon? “Nah,” Yuri thought to herself, “I just care about my friend, Sooyoung…” she thought, smiling afterwards.Unknown to Yuri was that two other people and the table were also grinning widely to themselves.

“Eww whats with the creepy smiles?” said Dara, who stared at the three sitting in front of her.

-

this is getting boring right?
idk if i can handle my lame writing...
anyway if you can still be bothered reading this, yay i love you!
who do you think will end up together first? daragon, yulwon or topra??
idk yet and i need to write some daragon next ^ ^
well until next time~

byebye
Your Author ;)