Hug Me Once

The Boys.

 

“Aish! I’m going to be late!” Ji Yong muttered under his breath.

The school bell had rung about 15 minutes ago and he was rushing to football training. If there was one thing that Ji Yong hated most, it would be being late. It was fine if others were late, but not him, he was never late.

“Argh! That kid Youngbae,” he thought while pushing through crowds of students, “What a rebel, making the whole class stay in because of him!”

The boy finally reached the school stadium and quickly headed to the changing rooms. As he was running around a corner though he crashed right into to something…or was it someone, because it felt more like a he just ran into a cloud.

“Oww…” a voice whimpered behind him.

Ji Yong turned around and noticed a small girl lying on the ground with her books scattered in front of her.

“Omo,” he said and he hurried back to the girl, “Did I just do that?” he said scratching his head and looking around to see if anyone else was there.
“Pfft…” the girl mumbled with the back of her head on the cold floor, “Yes you did! Do you think I’m just sleeping in the middle of the hallway huh?”

The boy smirked at the girl and extended his hand towards her. She narrowed her eyes at him, looking whether she should get angry or not.The boy had dark hair and cute eyes that made her blush and stare away. She had seen this boy around school before but she never knew who he was...maybe he was in one of her classes...

 

Ji Yong’s hand was in front of her face but she slapped it away and stood back up by herself. The boy didn’t notice though, he was busy staring at the girl in front of him. She was wearing a large grey jumper that nearly covered her shorts and had colourful sneakers. Ji Yong thought she looked cute with her apple hairstyle and stared blankly at her with his hand still out.

“Ahem...” the girl said, wondering if the boy was ok.
Ji Yong quickly snapped out of his thoughts and bowed at the girl, “I-I’m sorry,” he said shyly, “Are you ok?”
“I’m fine, thanks...” she replied seeing her books scattered on the floor.

The girl started reaching out for her books and Ji Yong quickly bent down to help her. Ji Yong glanced at a book he picked up. It was a Maths exercise book and had the name ‘Park Sandara’ on it.
“Park Sandara...Sandara, why does that sound familiar?" he thought.

“Sorry I didn’t notice you were there.” he said reaching out to pick up another book.
“Yeah, I guessed.” Dara said sternly before their hands softly brushed against each other as they both tried to pick up the last book on the floor.

Dara quickly pulled her hand away ignoring the light shock that his touch sent through her body. Ji Yong glimpsed back at the girl and saw her nervously fiddling with her fingers. He smiled at her awkwardness and softly handed her the books. Dara blushed when she saw him smile and quickly took her books and turned away to hide her reddened face.

For some reason, Ji Yong felt sad when he saw her turn to walk away. He felt as if his heart yearned for her to be near him.

“Aish! What am I thinking,” he thought to himself trying to get rid of the weird feeling and wondering what he was doing before.

I was an unfamiliar feeling that he never felt before, it kind of tingling feeling on his cheeks. But what he didn’t know is that she had the same weird feeling too and it wouldn’t leave her mind.

“Aish! I forgot that I’m late,” Ji Yong shouted and sped out to the sports field deciding that he could just watch practice today. He didn’t seem to be focused anyway.


-

Hara slowly walked along the pathway. She was staring down all that time, watching her feet take a step, then another and so on.

“Wow, this song is beautiful…” she thought letting her mind flow with the melody.

She had her earphones in her ears and was enjoying the good weather and the song she was listening to. Hara would usually walk home with Dara, but today the older girl needed to return something to her swimming coach, letting Hara go ahead.

Hara breathed in the fresh air and continued silently walking by herself. She felt lonely but it was as if her earphones were keeping her company the whole journey home. Hara was so lost in the music that she didn’t notice the tall figure behind her. She jumped a little when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

“Omo!! How dare you Dar…” she screamed before she recognised the person.
“Tabi! Why you do that?” she whined loudly before the boy in front of her placed a finger on her lips.
“Shush!” he said pouting his lips at her.

Hara blushed when she felt his cool finger on his lips. It was normal for them to do things like this, but Hara had been feeling odd around Seunghyun lately.

“Tabi...I didn’t see you today,” Hara looked at the boy walking next to her.

Seunghyun and Hara had been neighbours ever since childhood. They gave each other nicknames and would play around all day when they were young. They couldn’t remember a time that they weren’t friends; they had known each other for so long.

“Hmm...I was busy writing some stuff...I nearly forgot about lunch,” he answered with a smile.

Hara smiled back when he said that he had been writing something. She loved listening to him play the piano. Sometimes she could hear him playing from her bedroom. It was one thing she admired about this boy, his skill and discipline when it came to music.

Hara quickly snapped out of her thoughts when she felt two fingers pinch her cheek.

“Yah Goo Hara! What are you thinking now?” Seunghyun smirked at the girl.

Hara suddenly blushed and wrapped her arms around Seunghyun. She quickly squeezed his waist and ran a little ahead of him. The boy stared confusingly at her and realized that he was in front of Hara’s house.

“See ya’ Goo Bear!!” (AUTHOR’S NOTE: lol i couldn’t come up with anything else for her nickname...)

He smiled when he saw her wave at him without turning around. Seunghyun could still feel her warmth around him from when she hugged him.

“Yah Goo Hara! Why do you act differently around me now?” he wondered to himself as he walked up to his house next door. “Why did I have to fall in love with you...?”

Meanwhile Hara rushed upstairs to her bedroom and searched for the boy outside her window. She saw him walking up to his house quite slowly with a look of deep thought on his face.

“What are you thinking now, Tabi?” she whispered to herself, wishing that she could read his mind at that moment.

-

yay an update!
sorry for the hiatus...im so lazy
but make sure you comment/subscribe! maybe...just maybe I will update faster :)
oh and i only have a very very faint idea about whats gonna happen...i just start writing and what happens, happens you see

thank you for reading!!!

Your Bad Author :)

ps. yay Wonder Girls FTW~

Chapter Title: Hug Me Once - Girl's Day


NOTE: if you didn't know already i changed the couple to T.O.P and Hara :))