I'm A Loner

The Boys.

 

Yuri was sitting silently, waiting for her friend’s at the school gate. She considered going to the small convenience store near the school to get herself something to eat but decided not to just in case she missed the two girls.

“Aish...” she said as she rubbed her stomach which had just made a noise. Yuri had rushed to school forgetting to have breakfast.
“I wasn’t hungry at the time...” she whined like a child who hadn’t eaten for days.

After a few minutes of more waiting, Yuri was still starving.

“Aish! I’m going!” she announcedas if Dara and Hara were able to hear her cry of defeat.

The girl jumped off the wall she was sitting at and began to wander up the road, feeling her stomach rumble for the nth time.

“Quiet, quiet...” she said as she patted her hungry tummy while walking towards the store.

Yuri was about to think about what she was going to buy when she heard someone quietly chuckling behind her. She tried to ignore it though and continuedwith her business.

*chuckle *chuckle

“What the...” Yuri quickly turned her head to shoot a deadly glare at whomeveror whatever was chuckling. Surprisingly Yuri saw an attractive tall girl with brown long hair following closely behind her. Yuri stopped and turned her body towards the other girl. She was sure that she was laughing at her. But as soon as Yuri turned around the other girl walked straight into her,spilling the yoghurt she was holding on the shorter girl.

“Yah!!!!” Yuri screamed partly cause of the mess that it made and cause the yoghurt was cold.

The two shared a shocked look on their faces and stood for a few seconds in silence.

“Sorry...?” the taller girl said to the other.

Yuri stared down at her shirt and saw yogurt smeared all over her shirt.

“Wah!I need a new shirt!” Yuri whined.

The mysterious girl started chuckling again and tried wiping the yoghurt off Yuri. Instead of getting rid of the yoghurt though, the girl was just spreading it more on Yuri.

“Aish...I’ll just put on my other shirt…” Yuri said, reaching into her bag. Luckily Yuri had swimming classes today so she brought spare clothes.

The other girl silently waited for Yuri, who had ran to change her shirt in a bathroom near where they were standing. She frowned at the near empty yogurt pot in front of her. “Good thing that the shikshin has more food packed in her bag!” the girl thought to herself, starting to smile again.

She didn’t know why she followed the girl. She was just looking for her older brother that morning when she saw the lonely dark haired girl. She heard the later talking to someone and thought it was her until she realized that the girl was just talking to herself.

“Hehe,” the tall girl giggled.She found Yuri amusing so started ‘stalking’ her for fun until she spilt the yoghurt on her. The girl began chuckling to herself as she remembered the incident that happened a few minutes ago when the familiar figure appeared in front of her again.

“Yah! You laughing again? At me?” Yuri said, pointing her finger to her face and narrowing her eyes at the chuckling girl.
“No of course not...” the other replied waving her hands at Yuri, laughing again.

Yuri began to walk away, fed up with the weird girl. She seemed to forget about getting something to eat when suddenly the girl grabbed her arm.

“Uh…I’m sorry…I just…” the brunette girl mumbled to the ground.
“It’s fine…” Yuri said trying to pull away from the tall girls’ grip, continuing to walk ahead.
“No…I’m sorry, let’s start again,” the girl said loosening her hold on the other and walking alongside her.

Yuri just blankly stared at the tall girl not knowing what to say.

“My name’s Choi Sooyoung, it’s nice to meet you…” the girl said placing her hand near Yuri with a smile on her face.

-

“I want that one!” Dara yelled, excitedly pointing her finger at a black and white image.

The art teacher made them all pick a painting to describe the techniques and style used in their chosen piece of visual art. Dara enjoyed being creative and often looked forward to art class. Somehow it was relaxing for her and it was more fun than writing, reading etc.

As Dara was jogging towards the piece of printed paper pinned on the wall she lost her balance on the slippery floor and fell on her .

“Owww…” Dara said sitting on the floor not bothering to get up. She was used to it anyway.

When she looked up to see if the black and white image was still waiting for her she saw him standing in front of her. His dark hair was slightly covering his cute eyes...

“Omo…did I just do that?” he asked with a smirk on his face before offering Dara his hand.

Just like the first time they met, Dara slapped his hand away and stood back on her two feet.

“Yah…why are you so clumsy?” Ji Yong said not knowing what to say to the small girl in front of him, “You must be more careful next time Park Sandara, is it?”
“Dara, just call me Dara,” she said bluntly, picking up the image she had her eye on the whole time.

Ji Yong watched as Dara kept on walking towards the table she was sitting at. He noticed that it was only her sitting there with some creepy/mass murderer looking guy sitting at the other end of the table.

“Do you mind if I sit here?” Ji Yong asked Dara, standing next to the seat beside her.

Dara just nodded a ‘no’ and started working on the set task. Meanwhile Ji Yong moved his seat as close as possible to Dara and sat down. He wanted to be as far as possible from the creepy/mass murderer guy, just to be safe...

After 5 minutes of silence

Ji Yong was slouching in his chair with his arms folded behind his head, staring at Dara, who was busily working. What he didn’t know was that Dara wasn’t actually working...she couldn’t concentrate with the handsome guy sitting next to her burning holes through her head with his eyes.
“Help me!” Dara thought to herself, wondering if somehow Ji Yong could see through her clothes or something.

After 5 more minutes of silence

“Aish! He’s still staring at me!!!” Dara thought after quickly taking a peek at the boy next to her, whose eyes were fixed on her. “Ahh his smirk!!!” she thought when she saw him smile at her when their eyes met as she glanced at him again.

Ji Yong could tell that he was making Dara uncomfortable and wanted to burst out in laughter when he saw her face when her eyes met his. “Hahahaha...” he laughed inside with a smile on his face.

A few minutes ago, Ji Yong realized something about the girl sitting next to him. Her face, her traits and even her voice reminded him of someone. A someone he thought he would never forget at the time, but who had just appeared in his mind once again. “Why did I forget about you?” he thought before seeing Dara glancing at him making him smile at her.

-

hooray~
@GoolHara @hara_ya @nadya0503 thank you for commenting!! ;)
seriously i need some motivation people...im dying...for your feedback...yes you, im talking to you!
don't be a silent! just say hi! just one letter would be fine~ i wanna know if you're there mystery reader!
okk thats enough of me...but i pinky promise some TOP & Hara plus some Yulwon very soon!

lots of love
- Your Author <3

Chapter Title: I'm A Loner - CNBlue