Dreamin' Girl

The Boys.

^ they're cute right? hehe...but sorry they're just friends in this fanfic ;)

 

Hara and Dara were running to school as fast as they could.


“Dara! Hurry up!!” Hara shouted at the girl following behind her.

As usual, Dara made both of them late to school that morning. Dara woke up late, took forever showering and getting dressed then forgot her lunch when she ran out the door to meet Hara. If Ji Yong could see her now, he would be shaking his head in disapproval, he hated being late.

“Hara!!! Slow down…” Dara whined trying to catch up with the younger girl.

Hara paused and waited for her friend to catch up then grabbed her hand.

“Aish…Dara we were late yesterday…my teacher will kill me if I’m late again!” Hara said continuing to run and squeezing Dara’s hand that was in hers.

After a few seconds Dara stopped suddenly, pulling Hara back. Hara was so surprised and stared back at Dara.

“Wah! Dara tell me you didn’t forget something else?”
“No…I didn’t,” Dara mumbled at her friend.
“Then what is it??”
“…”
“C’mon we’re gon…”
“I don’t want you to die!!!!” Dara yelled, pouting at her friend.

Hara looked weirdly at Dara but couldn’t help but smile at her friend’s cuteness as they both ran ahead.

-

Yuri was waiting for the two girls at her usual spot.

“I guess they’re late again,” she muttered to herself as she picked up her bag to make her way to her home class.

Yesterday Yuri wasn’t able to meet up with them in the morning. She was hungry that morning so quickly went to get something to eat but instead got caught up with that yoghurt girl.

“What was her name again…?” Yuri thought to herself, “Was it…Soo…Soo…”

“Sooyoung!!” Yuri shouted when she saw the tall girl walking from up the road towards the school. It looked like Sooyoung had just been to the convenience store near where they met yesterday. Yuri thought that Sooyoung was annoying when they first met, but they quickly started talking and Yuri found that Sooyoung was very easy to get along with. Sooyoung must have heard Yuri call her name because Yuri saw the brunette girl waving at her.

“She must have bought some more yoghurt,” Yuri sniggered to herself seeing that the girl was holding a bunch of food in her arms. Yuri thought that she might as well walk to her class with Sooyoung and meet Dara at her home class and Hara later at morning break.

“Hey Kwon Yuri!” Sooyoung greeted Yuri with a charming smile.
“Hey Sooyoung!” Yuri responded with an equally charming smile back at the other.

Sooyoung giggled at the other girl’s dorky grin and offered her some of the chocolate she just bought at the store a few minutes ago.

“Ooo...I love chocolate!” Yuri said before politely taking some chocolate from the tall girl.
“Yeah, it looks like your turning into the same colour as chocolate!” Sooyoung joked, referring to Yuri’s tanned skin.
“Yah...” Yuri said slapping Sooyoung’s arms lightly and narrowing her eyes at her, “FYI I like my skin...” (AUTHOR’S NOTE: if you haven’t noticed yet, Yuri has a habit of narrowing her eyes...)

Sooyoung started rubbing her arm and poked her tongue out at Yuri.

“You’re too weak Sooyoungie...” Yuri mumbled at Sooyoung while they walked to class “Your just a baby...” she said reaching to pat the brunette girls’ head. Yeah, Sooyoung was only one year younger than Yuri, but she was taller than her.

“Haha...” Sooyoung laughed to herself after saying bye to Yuri as she entered her class.

-

Hara and Dara arrived at school just on time much to Dara’s relief. (AUTHOR’S NOTE: Dara’s just too cute~) They quickly ran into their own class’ which were next to each other, before the bell rang.

“Yussssssssss!” Dara said punching the air when she made it to class just before the bell.

Dara then searched the room for a slim black haired girl...it was too hard with the whole class staring blanking at her...

“Psst...Dara sit down!” Yuri hissed at her from a desk right in front of her.
“Ohh, there you are...” Dara laughed when she saw the pissed off look on the younger girls’ face.


Meanwhile in the next room

Hara quickly entered the classroom and sat at the first desk she saw. She was so fast that you would think she was sitting there all that time. As she placed her bag on the floor next to her the bell rang and the teacher arrived at the same moment. Yeah she was one of those teachers who had the bell times imprinted in their brain, knowing exactly when the bell would ring without even looking at the time. Hara lay her head on the desk she was sitting at and listened to the teacher talking away. She must have fell asleep because she woke up forgetting where she was...

“Hara...?” she heard someone quietly whispering and poking her arms which were under her head.

Hara tried to ignore it, thinking she was just dreaming and was still in bed.

“Goo Bear...wake up...” she faintly heard a deep, familiar voice.

It was him! Hara suddenly woke up so she could see Seunghyun standing in front of her. She saw a blurry figure and made out his beautiful face; dark concerned eyes staring back at her with a slight smirk on his lips. Hara rubbed her eyes and stared in front of her again. She was shocked to see not Seunghyun, but her teacher who was sighing to herself with an annoyed look on her face.

“Omo!!” Hara said when she was fully awake, surprising the teacher in front of her.

Hara was so frightened and noticed that the room was empty so quickly picked her bag up. She left the class as fast as she had entered it, leaving the teacher stunned.

“Aish...why do you have to always appear in my mind...?” Hara thought to herself as she hurried to her next class.

-

sorry if this is getting boring...
i started writing this chapter with the whole story set...and then...igotcarriedawaysorry...
and just cause i like the feeling when i get a chapter out of the way i decided just to update it now ^ ^

continue commenting/subscribing/being nice ;)

- Your boring author who very much appreciates you reading this :)

Chapter Title: Dreamin' Girl - Kara