making the plans

Pizza and Other Cheesy Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vote for Seventeen on MNET!! You can log in using Facebook or Twitter~

Junghan felt like he could pass out on the sofa, and also he really wanted to throw something to get Junhui to stop doing his little "victory dance" or something in the living room. The homework was passed with just a few minutes to spare and the Chinese boy was ecstatic. However for Junghan, the remaining time they spent working on it managed to get him more stressed than working at Pledis Pizza ever did. He was glad that was finally over. 

Speaking of Pledis Pizza, and as if to act as a valiant reward for his services towards Junhui that afternoon, his phone trilled its familiar ringtone.

Junhui grabbed the phone off the table in a flash.

"Give it baaack," Junghan whined, dragging himself off the sofa in an attempt to snatch his phone back. "Shouldn't I be the first one to read my first ever text message from Jisoo?"

"How sure are you it's from Jisoo?"

"I have high hopes," he grinned lazily, reaching his arm out for his phone. "Give it."

Junhui placed the phone on his hand soon enough, "since you helped me." He skipped his way to their shared room, and happily announced, "I'm gonna go take a nap. Wake me up for dinner. Tell me what happens."

Junghan made sure the other boy was safely inside the room before he fell back to his original position on the sofa, phone clutched in his hand. He hasn't even looked at the screen yet because Junhui had a point- what if it wasn't Jisoo? Then again, what if it was? There was a strange sense of nervousness that washed over him as he mentally and emotionally prepared himself.

"It's just a text message," Junghan said to himself as he took a deep breath. "Stop being so nervous."

It dawned on him suddenly that he actually developed a crush on Jisoo in a span of less than 24 hours, and a good part of him wanted to blame his friends but he knew that it was all his fault as well. It was bad enough that Jisoo was adorable over the phone, but there was also how the other boy was equally adorable and even attractive to a certain degree in person, even if they didn't really get to talk much apart from phone calls. He was easy to tease, and his reactions made it even better, and Junghan found himself smiling without even realizing it.

The realization that he actually liked Jisoo, however, made him much, much, much more nervous to check his phone. Finally, he released his death grip on his phone just enough to see the screen and unlock it . It came from an unknown number, and it wasn't the same number Pledis Pizza had (so he may have kinda memorized it, just in case). 

Hi, Junghan ^^ 
- Jisoo 

Before Junghan could come with what to say, another message followed it. 

I hope I'm not interrupting or anything >< 

It may have taken Junghan a longer time than usual to reply to the first message since he did spend some time worrying over it and reading Jisoo's first ever text to him over and over again, which sent him into a panicked state because of course Jisoo wasn't interrupting anything and he quickly texted back to tell him just that. 

You're not! I was just pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter