Hidden Inside

The Secrets We Keep

(Chanyeol POV)

Ever since Baek told me about how Sehun was nice to him during science, I haven’t been able to rid myself of this creeping feeling that something was going on with him. Oh Sehun is not the kind of person to be nice, to anyone, even his friends. He talks like he’s bored or is totally rude most of the time. So Baekhyun saying that he was smiling, something is definitely not right.

“Hey Jong, have you hung out with Sehun lately?” I asked during lunch. Sehun was missing from the table, but the rest of his buddies were there on the other side of the table.

“Yeah, we played a little one on one in my backyard last week, why do you ask?”

“Have you noticed anything different about him recently?”

Jongin turned to look at me then, he squinted his eyes suspiciously.

“Different how?”

I looked up to check and see if any of Sehun’s friends were listening, but they were too caught up in their own conversation about some girl’s fine something or other.

“Like, the way he’s been acting. His attitude towards things. I don’t know, I guess what I’m trying to say is, does he seem nicer?”

Jongin put his chopsticks to his lip in thought.

“You know, now that I think about it, I have seen him smile a lot lately, which is strange, and he doesn’t say things that make people want to punch him the face all the time.”

My eyes lit up at his response. “So you’ve noticed it too! I thought I was going crazy,” I sighed, relieved.

Jongin looked over at me then, “We should investigate this, I’m dying to know what, or who has Sehun all happy go lucky.

“A phenomenon like this needs answers!” I chuckled.

We both went back to eating after that, but I was satisfied. I now had a partner in crime. Oh Sehun, we will find out your secret!

(Baekhyun POV)

I was in science class, planning out the project with Sehun and going over ideas of how to make it all work when I realized I had been babbling to myself for the past five minutes.  I looked over to see Sehun staring across the room, not listening to a single thing I was saying.

I waved my hand in front of his face, “Sehun.. Hellooo?”

“Huh, what..? Oh yeah, right.. I think that all sounds great, so when do you want to start working on it?”

I ignored the fact that Sehun obviously didn’t hear any part of the plan and carried on the conversation.

“Umm.. How about we can meet at your house this weekend, you said your dad has tools and stuff right?”

“Yeah, he likes to build things from scratch as a hobby, so anything we need we should be able to find in my garage.”

“Sweet! So should I come around 1:00?”

“Sounds great! “ He said and then looked back over to where he was staring before. I checked out what he was staring at and I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. Then I realized that the new exchange student from China was sitting over in the corner by himself, since everyone already had partners and no one really knew him very well. He seemed like a sweet kid and very friendly, but I think his gorgeous and doe-eyed looks scare people off and make him seem unapproachable. I even heard he has quite the fan club growing in the school.

I looked back over toward Sehun and couldn’t figure out what he was thinking, his face was so unreadable, but it was definitely less harsh feeling. It was kind of like the ice was slowly melting, and I hate to say it but the person that is thawing out underneath it is really cool. Oh Sehun is not the person I thought he was.

(Later that Day)

“Oh god Yes, right there!... Ahh Don’t stop!”

“You want more baby?”

“Oh sweet baby Jesus yes!”

I was laying down on my belly on Chanyeol’s bed, while he straddled my hips, giving me the most amazing back massage of the century.

“It’s a good thing my mom isn’t home, or this would be really awkward.” Chanyeol teased.

“Chck.. Just shut up and keep working your magic.”

Chanyeol laughed and leaned down close to my neck, I shivered when I felt his breath on my skin.

“So my hands are magic are they?” He asked with a cocky tone to his voice.

“Mmh.. Do you think I’d still be here if they weren’t” I teased back.

I felt a pinch on my and squeaked like a mouse, Chanyeol connected his lips to the spot just below my ear and I mewled a little.

“Is that the only reason you stayed?” He asked, mockingly hurt.

I turned around on my back so I could face him, our crotches now dangerously close and sat up.

“Of course not!.. I also stayed for this,” I whispered in his ear as I palmed him roughly through his jeans, eliciting a y groan from the giant.

“And this..” I continued as I lifted up his shirt slowly nip and my way up his abs and chiseled chest. Chanyeol’s breath caught in his throat and I grinned evilly.

“Psh I knew you only liked me for my body” He said pinning me down on the bed with my wrists above my head. I giggled, knowing I got what I wanted. I never used to be this brave ever, but as Chanyeol and I have gotten closer I found that I am much different when it comes to these sort of things that what I had originally thought, I just needed to be comfortable. And I love that I can be that way with him.

Chanyeol leaned down and connected our lips sensually. His hands slid down my arms to caress my sides. I slid my hands up around his neck and on his bottom lip. He deepened the kiss immediately and our kisses became sloppy and heated. Suddenly, he pulled away and I whined from the loss of contact.

“We should stop..” He said breathlessly.

I pouted out my lips cutely and gave him a questioning look. He chuckled and bent down to peck my lips.

“My mom will be home soon and if we don’t stop now then she is going to walk in on me dirtying your purity.”

I scoffed at his choice of words, “My purity has already been dirtied.”

He grinned and got off me to help me up.

“Boy do I know that’s true!” He laughed, earning a slap on the arm from me.

We walked down the stairs and went outside to play with Max for a bit before Chanyeol’s mom came home.

The following weekend I found myself in front of Sehun’s door ringing the bell. I heard the lock click and the tall blonde opened up the door wearing jeans and a t-shirt, it was strange seeing him out of uniform.

“Hey, come on in! I’ve got most of the stuff we’ll need set up in the garage, follow me.” He said smiling, which even tough has been happening more often lately still seemed strange every time it happened.

He led me down the hall and past his living room, his house was very nice, but also very ordinary. I had to say I expected something different, though I’m not sure what. It was very cozy and warm, it definitely felt like a family lived here. He opened up a door on the right and went inside so I followed him through it, his garage had everything you could ever need to build something in it.

“So I got this huge pipe to circulate the fire through and I figured we could make holes in it the create different designs or something,” he said holding up a huge round pipe that was hollow on the inside.

“Oh that’s perfect! Really the only hard part of this is going to be figuring out how to connect the sound system to the flame.”

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot.. I talked to my dad about letting us use his stuff and he helped me figure out a way to do it. He is really good with this kind of stuff so I believe him when he says it will work.”

“Awesome, can you show me how it works and then we can get started?”

“Sure, I had him write the process down..” He walked over to the table with some tools on it and waved me over with his hand. I came over and saw everything was mapped out already for us. Sehun’s dad really knows what he’s doing because this looks incredible.

“Wow, this looks amazing! Let’s get to work!” I shouted clapping my hands together.

We worked on it for about four hours straight and managed to finish the entire thing. While we were testing it out, we heard Sehun’s mom calling us inside to eat dinner so we turned off our new machine. As we walked inside were babbling and ranting about how cool our project was gonna be.

“Man I can’t wait to present this, it’s gonna be sick!” He chuckled.

“I know, I hate science class and I’m actually really excited about this project!” We high-fived each other and walked to the kitchen in a comfortable silence. It’s crazy, but I don’t think I would mind becoming good friends with Sehun.

His mom was getting out plates for everyone when she saw us coming.

“Oh goody! You must be Baekhyun, Hunny’s science partner right?” She exclaimed loudly.

“Omma, I told you not to call me that.. Jeez!” Sehun whined. I snickered a little but hid it well. Hunny Huh?

“ Oh Hush..Oh it’s lovely to meet you, I’m Sehun’s mother!” She laughed pulling me into a bone breaking hug.

“It’s very nice to meet you, your house is lovely,” I bowed politely and gave her a huge smile.

“Well thank you, you are very sweet.. now come come it’s time to eat she said handing me a plate.

After dinner we went back into the garage and did some finishing touches on our project.

“Your mom is really nice, she seems like a loving person.”

“Yeah she is, sometimes to a fault, but I still love ya know,” He shook his head smiling.

“Oh trust me I know! So is your dad at work?”

“Sort of.. He’s in Tokyo right now on a business trip. He travels a lot for his job.”

“Oh I see, well it’s nice that he could help us with this before he left.”

“Yeah, I was actually really surprised. This was the first time in a while he really went out if his way to help me with something like this. It felt nice to have him be so excited about doing something with me again. It’s hard since he’s gone so much.” He said looking down a little.

“I can imagine it would be… Ya know you are really good at working with this kind of stuff, maybe you should ask your dad if you can build something with him next time.”

He looked up at me and his eyes were brighter.

“That’s a great idea! Thanks Baek..” he said ruffling my hair. “Hey by the way.. I umm.. I just wanted to say sorry about picking on you before. I know I was an a—hole to you and I wanted to apologize. You’re a really nice guy.”

“Chck.. It’s okay, you’re not so bad yourself once ya get to know you.”

“ Haha.. Well I feel comfortable around you and I can be myself, which is not something I used to. You have a very accepting personality I guess is what I’m trying to say.”

“I’m glad you feel that way. You should try to be yourself more often, I’m sure I’m not the only one who would like this side of you.”

“Yeah.. I guess at school I just get shy and don’t feel like opening up to anyone as a safeguard for my feelings. I don’t really have any close friends.”

“Oh now that’s not true.. What about Jongin?”

“Jongin’s a really nice guy and I think he just puts up with me because no one else wants to and he feels bad.”

“I think he is the perfect person to open up around. I know from experience that he is also a very accepting person.”

“Yeah you could be right..”

“You should give yourself more credit, you’re a really great guy when you don’t try!”

We both laughed at that I went home soon after that. It felt weight lifting to have gone to this house that night. It made me thankful to have been picked as partners together, because I got to discover the real Oh Sehun, and I have to say I enjoyed meeting him. I decided that night that it was my goal to free the inner Sehun that was hidden from the world because I know that he will be much happier when that happens.


I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I hope you guys didn't give up on me and I'm sorry for not being able to update sooner.

I hope you all like the new edition to the story! I feel like it's really getting to where I want it to now :)

Now I have a request for all of my wonderful readers!!!!!

I would love to hear what you guys think I should focus on first, which relationship do you want to progress fastest I guess is my real question?

Your opinions mean the world to me so i want to know what you guys want to see happen!! ^_^

I will try to be back sooner than last time!

Anyhoo

-Unni <3