fin.

what's with all the questions?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol

Seungcheol was beginning to wonder if the two other members of the 95 line were aware that they had fallen asleep next to each other after practice, again. It was a lot of work waiting for each member to finish taking turns in the bathroom and with their singular tube of toothpaste (Junhui refuses to share his) [1] but still. They were the eldest as well, afterall, so technically they can, and should, go first. 

But no, instead Junghan and Jisoo insist that the younger ones go first, true to their golden hearts that just overflow with kindness.

Seungcheol on the other hand, well, figured somebody had to be the eldest somehow. It was beginning to be sort of a habit for the other two now though. Every time they return to the dorm after practice, Junghan would settle in his bed to rest. A few minutes later, Jisoo would climb in beside him as the other members ran around or fell asleep waiting as well. Jisoo would always doze off first, resting his head on Junghan's shoulder while Junghan would follow by leaning his head on Jisoo's. 

That night in particular, Seungcheol decided not to wake them up for their turn and enjoyed how the two woke up next to each other the next morning, confused. 

Junhui

Junhui honestly adored the two 95-liners the most. They hardly got mad whenever Junhui would turn extra huggy or clingy towards them, even to the extent that he would be around either Jisoo or Junghan everywhere, babbling in a mix of Korean, Chinese, and even English. They were kind, and easy to talk to, and would even sit with Junhui trying to learn Mandarin which made Junhui all the more happier to be around them. 

Junhui absolutely loved the idea of them together and he would claim he was the happiest when he noticed that Jisoo and Junghan have been getting closer than before. He approached Junghan first, with a wide grin on his face  that showed off his braces

"Who confessed first?" He asked, having practiced that Korean line specifically. He was expecting a detailed story but instead got a really confused looking Junghan. "Don't play dumb, hyung, we all know that--" 

"Oh, Junghan, there you are."

Jisoo chose that moment to enter the practice room, making Junhui smile even brighter as he greeted Jisoo by latching onto his back, hands on the other's shoulders.

"Jisoo-hyung~" [2]

"It's good to see you too, Junhui," Jisoo stated kindly before he turned his attention back to Junghan. "We have vocal practice in a few minutes." 

Junhui let go of Jisoo and let them leave, albeit reluctantly. He figured he could always ask them about their relationship some other day. 

Jihoon + Seokmin 

It was weird. Really weird. Jihoon glanced at Seokmin just to make sure the other was thinking the same as he was, and the slight nod he got in return confirmed that the other member was. He didn't really notice when it started, but whenever they would have vocal practice, it seemed more like a serenading session between Jisoo and Junghan. 

Their sweet voices would fill the room, but apart from that, their eyes were practically locked on each other. Seokmin found it hard to even try and break them apart whenever they got really into a song. He exchanged a few wary glances with Jihoon who just shrugged in defeat. The song was almost over, anyway. They might as well enjoy the view. 

Jisoo was the one who would occasionally break the eye contact to stare at the lyrics of the song, while Junghan would keep his eyes on him. The former would always find his way back to staring at Junghan though, as if they were each other's peace, as if without the other, singing just wasn't the same. Maybe that really was the case for the two of them. 

"Do you think they remember we're here?" Seokmin jokingly whispered to the boy beside him. 

Jihoon smirked, "betcha they won't even notice if we walked out." 

"What about I hit a high note and see what happens?" [3]

"Go for it." 

Immediately, Seokmin screeched out a particularly high note, just as Jihoon covered his ears beforehand. It worked to distract the singing duo, of course, who were snapped back to their senses and were staring at Seokmin with wide eyes.

"What was that for?" Junghan asked, still blinking in shock.

Seokmin just grinned cheekily, "vocal practice." 

"We're done for the day," Jihoon announced, biting back a laugh when he noticed Jisoo still looking surprised. "You can go." 

Junghan shrugged and went with it, standing up. That managed to snap Jisoo back to his senses because soon after, he followed after the other male while Seokmin and Jihoon shared a look again, watching them leave. The latter rolled his eyes and spoke. 

"If they're not together, then I'm 6 feet tall."

Wonwoo + Mingyu

"5000 won and Jisoo-hyung confessed first," Mingyu said the moment he saw Wonwoo. The other member narrowed his eyes at him and smirked. 

"7000 won and I say Junghan-hyung confessed first," he replied smoothly. 

The two shook hands and went over to find the two objects of their bet. 

They found them together, of course, bonding over Jisoo's laptop screen, quietly bickering about which song to pick. Jisoo was scrolling past English songs while Junghan complained because these are in English you know my English isn't good don't mock me Hong Jisoo. 

"Pick this one," Junghan excitedly pointed to the screen. 

"We've already sang that though." 

"Yeah but it's better than hearing you sing Officially Missing You for the hundredth time," [4] he teased, earning a whack on the shoulder, but Jisoo laughed nonetheless. 

Mingyu stopped Wonwoo from advancing towards them, earning a confused look from the latter. 

"Do we really want to ruin their moment?" He asked, flickering his eyes back to them, then to Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo shrugged, "yeah." 

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter