Ending

My Best Friend, My Lover?

'Happy Birthday Hyesung~'

The members made a small surprise party for Hyesung just after they came back for practice. And surprisingly they have asked their manager hyung in advanced to buy a cake for him.

Hyesung couldn't contain in surprised because he never thought that the members would make time for him. 

'Make a wish Hyesung!' Junjin excitedly said while holding the cake.

*I hope that things will be like before with Junghyuk. Perhaps even more*

After wishing earnestly, Hyesung blew the candles and everyone clapped. Each one of them gave Hyesung a hug including with their present. When it was Eric's turn, the rapper awkwardly gave him a hug and a birthday card. 

Hyesung couldn't deny that he feel disappointed as Eric always give him the best present even if it's not expensive. But he could just said thanks and smiled weakly.

Minwoo who noticed at tension couldn't take it anymore. He dragged both Eric and Hyesung inside the clothes room and locked them from the outside.

'I don't care how but make sure that you reconcile!! If you don't do so, I will break your bones into pieces!' Minwoo yelled.

'Yah!' Hyesung pleaded but the dancer just didn't bother to care.

'Is it okay to leave them inside? They might kill each other' Andy asked.

'They won't dare. Let's just wait here' Minwoo said and sat on the couch at the living room.

Inside the room...

The atmosphere was heavy and both of them felt really awkward yet they still didn't want to speak up. Eric sighed and decided to take the lead. He was sure that Hyesung needed some explanation.

'Happy Birthday Hyesungie ' Eric smiled awkwardly.

Hyesung's heart flutter when the rapper still call him with his nickname. But yet he could only smiled weakly.

'Thank you'

Awkward silence~~

Although they weren't talking to each other, they kept stealing glances when the significant other didn't look.

'I'm sorry for raising my voice... You really shouldn't deserve it' Eric said first and moved closer to Hyesung.

'I'm sorry too... And you're right... I'm not your babysitter' Hyesung looked down on the floor.

'NO! I didn't mean that... I like your attention that you gave to me... It shows how much you care for me' Eric stopped him before he could go any further.

'The reason why I met with Sarah was because I want to ask her about you... Well... You know... It's because... She knows you better than me' Eric shyly said.

'Me? Why?' Hyesung innocently asked.

'Because I want to give you the perfect present for your birthday'

'Eh...?'

Hyesung face palmed at Eric's remarks. He couldn't believe his ears when the rapper said that the birthday card he gave just now was a perfect gift. Don't get him wrong but he likes the card. But to say that it's a perfect gift, Hyesung doubt so. But he didn't expect when Eric took out something from his pocket.

'The card was just an excuse' Eric said as if he was reading Hyesung's mind. 

'I know how much you adore bracelets. And that you're finding the perfect one. So I ordered one for you... I hope you like it' Eric awkwardly smiled because he didn't know what to expect when he saw Hyesung's blank face.

What look like a blank face had turned into a smiley one. Hyesung slowly take the bracelet and gently caressed it. He noticed his name HYESUNGIE~ carved with a letter J which stands for Junghyuk. He was aware that people would be mistaken with Junjin's name but he wanted Hyesung to know that only him that could call him that other than his family.

'Here, let me wear it for you' 

'I-I love it... It's really pretty'

'And please don't hate me for this'

Eric slowly leaned forward and pressed his lips onto Hyesung's. The singer was startled by the sudden kiss but later he chuckled softly and returned the kiss back to the rapper.

'Why would I hate you for this?' Hyesung smiled.

'Because I thought that you like Sarah and that's why you were so mad at me hanging out with her' Eric said softly.

'I was mad at you because I was jealous. And I thought the same thing too. I don't want you to like her'

'But I love you' Eric looked up and stared straight into Hyesung's eyes.

Hyesung smiled widely that Eric could see his cute dimples. He wrapped his arms around Eric's neck and softly looked at him.

'And I love you too... Very much'

He stood up and grabbed Eric's hand, 'We should go out now. They must be worried' he said.

'Wait!'

'What?'

'Isn't it a bit boring if we go out and casually tell them that we're together?'

'So what are you suggesting?' Hyesung smirked when he knows the look on the leader's face.

Outside...

'Hyung, they're in there for 30 minutes already! Are they dead?'

'Yah, don't say that! I'm sure they're okay' Minwoo hit Andy's head.

'Maybe they're making out...' Junjin commented and received another hit but from Dongwan.

Suddenly they heard screaming and yelling from the room.

'I TOLD YOU TO DROP THE SUBJECT!!'

'WHY SHOULD I WHEN YOU'RE AVOIDING IT?!'

'SO WHAT IF I'M DATING SARAH! IT'S NOT YOUR CONCER!'

'UGH, I HATE YOU ERIC!'

'I HATE YOU MORE!' 

Eric yelled and walked out from the room. He glared at other members as if trying to say that it was their fault for making them fight. Then Hyesung quietly went out and smiled weakly at then before entering his room.

'Guess they weren't making out...' Junjin only managed to comment.

'Yah, that's not the problem right now!' Minwoo hissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later...

'Stay safe okay. Love you~' 

Andy who was about to enter the kitchen halted when he heard Eric said those words. He turned around slowly so that the rapper wouldn't noticed him. Andy quickly went to his hyungs who were hanging out at the living room.

'Holy ! You'd never believe what I just heard!' Andy said enthusiastically.

'Language, mister' Minwoo glared at him but Andy just ignored him.

'What?' Dongwan looked at him and continued cuddling with Minwoo.

But Minwoo quickly sat up as he was getting excited to hear Andy's story. The maknae rarely gave that kind of expression to the members. And so, Andy told them what he heard.

'Is Eric hyung really with with Sarah noona?' Andy asked as if it was his final conclusion.

Minwoo sighed, 'I don't know. But lately I saw him smiling alone when he plays with his phone'

'Oh yeah! I remember something' Junjin snapped his fingers causing the members looked at him puzzled.

'Once I heard him talking to someone on the phone in the middle of the night. I couldn't hear everything but I do remember he said Love You' he explained.

It was Andy's turn to sigh, 'I guess Ricsyung ship has sink'

Much to their dismay, they couldn't help but to agree. Suddenly Hyesung walked into the dorm and looked at the small meeting.

'Why are you guys gathering there? Do we have family meeting?' Hyesung innocently asked.

'Nothing hyung~' Andy scratched his head and chuckled awkwardly.

'Where were you from?' Junjin asked.

'Grocery market. I'm going to put this in the kitchen' 

Hyesung smiled and made his way to the kitchen. From the corner of his eyes, he could see the members looking at him as if they wanted to see what was going to happen. Hyesung immediately put his acting mode on and coldly walked pass Eric without sparing any glance.

Eric on the other hand got the message that Hyesung was giving and just smirk. He started the conversation with unusually louder voice so that the members could heard them.

'Where were you from?'

'None of your concern. You should be more concern of your girlfriend' Hyesung glared and continued putting his grocery stuffs inside the fridge.

'Fine then. If that's what you want' Eric nudged his shoulder and walked out from the kitchen and went inside his room.

Hyesung halted for awhile and gripped the plastic bag that was in his hand tighter. The members could only just sighed at the couple as they didn't know what to do anymore.

Next morning...

'Morning~' 

Eric yawned and opened the fridge to find some milk. He took a glass from the cupboard and pour some milk into it. After putting the glass into the sink, he then leaned his back against the kitchen counter and rested his head on his lover's shoulder.

'Someone's up early' Hyesung smiled and gently patted the rapper's hair.

'Can I just rest on your shoulder this whole day?'

'Wakey wakey~' he poked Eric's cheek but he still didn't want to wake up.

'I'm sleepy' he said but more to a whine in Hyesung's ears.

'Wake up Junghyukkie. I can make breakfast for you. What do you want?' Hyesung offered but his hands were already making Eric's breakfast.

'Pancakes!'

Hyesung chuckled at his cuteness and said, 'Already making it'

Eric just stood beside Hyesung and watched the singer making pancakes. Suddenly he randomly said to Hyesung, 'You're my precious'

'Your precious?' Hyesung jokingly raised his eyebrows.

'Of course~ And I'm not going to let anyone have you' 

Eric wrapped his arms around Hyesung's waist. He stopped his cooking and looked at Eric. He grinned widely when the rapper leaned in for a kiss. But their kissing session was put on stop when he heard a screaming. 

When they looked behind, they saw Junjin with his jaw's dropped. Other members quickly ran out from their room and gathered around him.

'What's wrong hyung? You're disturbing our sleep' Andy yawned.

Junjin pointed his index finger to the couple who was just got busted and said, 'T-They were k-kissing in the k-kitchen'

The members couldn't interpreted what he said due to their sleepiness. But as soon as they understood his words, their jaws' dropped and looked at the couple astonished.

'We're dating... Please give us your blessings' Eric and Hurd both said and bowed politely to them.

Dongwan who has been quiet just casually walked to them and patted their back, 'Thank you'

They just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder. They thought that maybe their friend was still in his sleepy mode. Dongwan then stood in front of his boyfriend, Andy and Junjin and said, 'You guys owe me meat' 

Andy sighed in disappointed, 'He won...'

Minwoo snapped his finger and said, 'If Dongwan won, that means that he can share his meat with me! Right Dongwan~' Minwoo quickly hugged him on the couch.

'No'

'But I'm your boyfriend' he pouted.

'But you lost' 

'Please'

'No'

'Pretty please~' Minwoo made his cutest face that he could make.

'Just a little bit' Dongwan sighed in defeat as he couldn't stand with his cuteness.

'Yay!' Minwoo hugged him tightly but everyone could see a faint smile on his face.

Eric and Hyesung who were puzzled by the scene asked Junjin what just happened.

'We made a bet on which one of you was going to clarify their relationship to us. And as you can see Dongwan hyung won because he voted both of you' he explained.

Later that morning, Eric and Hyesung started explaining everything to the members. Being a member and a family, they gave their blessings to them and wished them to stay together forever. Andy commented that they were so naive and dumb to not realising their feelings for each other. Ricsyung couple just glared at their evil yet cute maknae while others just laughed.