Married Couple

My Best Friend, My Lover?

'Eric hyung! Hyung~' Junjin opened the door harshly.

Eric who was composing his songs in his small yet cosy booth startled by Junjin's loud voice.

'Gosh Junjin! You startled me' Eric put his headset on the chair and looked up at him.

'Come outside! Look what Minwoo hyung is doing' Junjin grabbed Eric's hand.

Eric saw Minwoo and Hyesung who were recording their Shinhwa TV with Hyesung being Minwoo's model. He glanced at Dongwan who was just listening to his musics, ignoring his boyfriend and his own programme.

'Dongwan, are you sure that guy right there is your boyfriend?' Eric looked at him.

Dongwan looked up and shrugged his shoulder, 'I don't know anymore...' 

'I want to be a model too' Junjin pouted.

Eric shook his head at his childish second maknae. Then he walked up to Minwoo and interfered the recording.

'Hello, viewers~ My name is Eric  and I'm the owner of this pretty model' Eric said and pointed to the stationary Hyesung.

'Excuse me but I'm going to take my cute model with me' Eric said and carried Hyesung like he's a real statue. The main singer tried to hold his smile when the leader looked at him and pretended to check if he got any damages that was caused by Minwoo.

'Yay, I can be Minwoo hyung's model!' Junjin chirped happily and introduced himself as Minwoo's new model.

'Yah, who gives you the permission?!' Minwoo glared at him.

'Me!' he innocently said causing Minwoo to eventually give up.

Eric put Hyesung beside Dongwan and said, 'Dongwan, I'm counting on you to keep my model safe okay. I need to compose some songs' 

Dongwan just glared at him but still gave some space for Hyesung to sit. Hyesung just watched Minwoo and Junjin being the MC while making lame jokes. Even though it's not funny, but to Hyesung it is when he laughed at his two friends. 

'You like Eric' Dongwan suddenly said.

Hyesung who couldn't differentiate whether if it's a statement or a question just gonna assume that it's a question.

'N-No... I don't like him' 

'Then why are you keep glancing at him?'

Although Dongwan is busy with his camera, he still could see Hyesung looking at the hardworking Eric in the booth from time to time. The way Hyesung looked at Eric is the exact same way when he looked at Minwoo. Although he doesn't and wouldn't admit this to his boyfriend.

Hyesung's face turned red when he got caught but still managed to find an excuse, 'B-Because he is working so hard that he doesn't care about his health' he said hoping that Dongwan would dropped the subject. 

And he did. Luckily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'This is Shinhwa TV!' Minwoo excitedly said.

'Yay! Shinhwa TV~' Junjin clapped his hand.

That day was the day where Shinhwa waited for their flight to Korea from Japan. And Minwoo and Junjin being the MC, recorded the Shinhwa TV during their show in Japan. Eric and Dongwan didn't want to get involve and decided to sit at the table away from the camera.

'You like Hyesung' Dongwan asked the same question like he asked Hyesung.

And just like the artist, the rapper assumed as a question.

'A-As a best friend'

'But friends don't clench his fist when he saw his friend is being touched with other people' Dongwan said while sipping his coffee and pointed to Eric's hand.

The leader blushed when he got caught and quickly unclenched his fist. 

'I-I was exercising using my hands' Eric looked away.

Dongwan just shrugged his shoulder. Then it was his turn to clench his fist when he saw Minwoo trying to touch and grab Hyesung's hands claiming it as his 'model'

'Get your boyfriend's hand off from mine' he glared at Eric.

'Y-Yah, I told you he's not my boyfriend' Eric gulped nervously.

'I don't fcking care Eric Mun! Do something before I splash this coffee onto him' Dongwan gripped his coffee as if he prepared to spill it on Hyesung.

Eric quickly calmed him down and walked to Hyesung. Actually Dongwan wasn't too jealous because he was used to Minwoo's affection towards others. He did that because Hyesung kept glancing at Eric when the rapper wasn't looking, as if he wanted the rapper to rescue him from the wrath of Minwoo.

'Viewers, this is my new model, Hyesung. Hyesung-ah, say hi~' Minwoo chirped happily.

'Yes yes, this is my new brother. Model number 2' Junjin showed a 2 to the camera.

'Minwoo, how many times do I have to tell you... I'm not your model. Let go~' Hyesung tried to release Minwoo's grip but the 'mother' gripped tighter.

'Yah yah, don't touch my model. Hyesungie, let's go' Eric appeared and tried to pull Hyesung away from Minwoo. He just smiled at his 'creator'.

'Eric-ah, lend him to me just for one day' Minwoo pleaded.

'I don't share my model with anyone else. Never' Eric smirked when he saw Minwoo pouted.

Hyesung managed to pull himself from Minwoo and went to Eric, 'Sorry Minwoo-ah~' he winked at Minwoo.

'Hyesungie~' Minwoo called. 

As soon as he realised his mistake, his quickly shut his mouth tight. Both Hyesung and Eric halted and turned around only to glare at their main dancer. Minwoo apologised by shaking his hands to them. Eric gave a I'm-going-to-kill-you-if-you-dare-say-that-again look while Hyesung gave a Only-one-person-can-call-me-that glare.

When Hyesung was about to sit at Dongwan table, Eric quickly stopped him.

'Hyesungie, let's sit there' Eric smiled awkwardly.

'But why? No one sits with Dongwan'

'Let's just say he's not in a good mood' Eric quickly grab his hand and sit at a table beside Dongwan. Inside his heart, he was smirking at Ricsyung's relationship and anticipated what will happen to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ahh, I feel fresh!' Hyesung sctreched his arms after his shower. 

It was a tiring day for him and the members as they practiced non-stop for the upcoming promotion. The clock shows 2 am and everyone was going to their rooms to get some sleep. But before they went inside, Hyesung stopped them and said, 'Wait! Where is Eric?'

'He hasn't come back home yet. He said he wanted to do finish some songs first' Andy said and patted his back before going inside.

'Tsk, this moron! I told him not to stress himself too hard. And God knows what he is doing right now. That's it!' Hyesung hissed under his breath and took his cardigan inside the room.

'Where are you going?' Junjin asked appearing from the kitchen.

'Studio. I want to check on Junghyuk' 

'Be careful'

'Okay Jinnie. Thanks' Hyesung nodded and headed out.

'What an inseparable couple they are' Junjin muttered and went inside his room.

At the studio, Hyesung quickly made his way to Eric's studio booth and when he opened the door, he could just sighed.

'Why didn't you just come home and sleep Junghyukkie?' Hyesung mumbled and squatted down in front of the sleeping Eric.

He looked so peaceful that Hyesung didn't have the heart to wake him up. Luckily he found some blankets on the couch and placed the blanket over Eric. He couldn't go home and leave him there  so he decided to sleep here with him. He make sure that Eric is comfortable in the studio and after that he made his way and slept on the couch.

'Night night Junghyuk~' Hyesung smiled to himself and ruffled Eric's hair.

Next day...

'Oh God, what time is it now?' Junjin asked and waited for breakfast at the dining table.

'6. Where is Hyesung? I didn't see him last night' Minwoo asked.

'He went to the studio to accompany Eric hyung' Junjin grabbed his glass of milk and gulped it all.

'So they haven't come back since?' Andy started munching on his toast. Junjin shook his head.

Suddenly the door swings opened.

'We're home!' 

'Where have...' Minwoo wanted to start nagging but Eric quickly shushed him.

'Shhh, keep quiet! You'll wake up Hyesungie if you're too noisy' Eric glared and went inside Hyesung's room with the guy on his back sleeping soundly.

Minutes later, Eric went out and sat himself at the dining table, 'Why did you come home? We can just meet you there' Minwoo asked.

'Hyesungie prefers to wake up in his own room. He doesn't like it if he wakes up at unknown places' Eric explained casually and took a toast.

'But the studio is a familiar place' Andy puzzled.

'Yeah, but he prefers his room' 

While they were eating, Hyesung came out form his room all cleaned and neat but still sleepy.

'Morning' he yawned and took a sit beside Eric.

'Why didn't you just wake me up Junghyuk? You didn't have to carry me all the way here you know' Hyesung started the conversation..

'I know but you looked so peaceful. And hey, you're not that heavy. I can manage' he playfully winked at him.

'Thank you' he smiled.

'And, I don't want you to stay at the studio after 12 anymore' Hyesung said with a monotone voice and drank his water.

Other members looked at each other in bewilderment. They never dare to tell the leader to stop working on his musics. Because he takes it serious when it comes to musics especially regarding about Shinhwa. So when Hyesung told him that casually, they seemed surprised. 

'But I haven't finished my songs yet!' He pouted.

'I don't care. What I care is that you need to have some rest'

'But I do get some rest' Eric tried to argue.

'It's not enough! Mun Junghyuk, let me tell you this and I don't expect myself to repeat again. COME HOME BEFORE 12 AM. I don't want to be worry sick about you' Hyesung glared at Eric from bottom to top. 

He turned to other members not realising their shock and smile widely, showing his dimples, 'I'm done. Thank you for the breakfast Dongwan~' 

He stood up with his plates and went to the kitchen. Eric on the other hand stood up and said, 'Yeah, me too. Thank you for the food'

They could hear Eric pleaded to Hyesung about letting him stay quite late at the studio. 

'Hyesungie, please let me stay. I promise I'll take enough rest' 

'Nope'

'Please?'

'Nope'

Pretty pretty please my pretty Hyesungie' 

'Ugh, fine Mun Junghyuk! 1 am top. If more than that, it will be 11 pm I promise you that' Hyesung threatened who eventually gave up when he saw Eric's cute face.

'Yesss! Thank you thank you thank you!' Eric jumped in joy and walked into his room while whistling.

'That guy sure needs some discipline' Hyesung hissed under his breath but everyone could see a smile on his face when he walked to the living room.

'I didn't know that there are another married couple in this dorm' Andy sarcastically said causing Junjin to hit his head.

'Keep quiet Andy-ah! They might hear us' 

The members keep looking back and fourth at Hyesung and Eric who just came out from his room and sat besides Hyesung. In their eyes, they really do look like a couple.