Fight

My Best Friend, My Lover?

'They're at it again' Andy sighed.

Everyone looked at one specific direction. The manager was scolding Hyesung and Eric at the living room and it made Andy, Junjin, Minwoo and Dongwan to gather at the dining table. 

'What's the cause?' Minwoo asked.

'Hyesung hyung sneaked out to buy some snacks because he was hungry. Then news came out saying that he went for a date' Junjin explained.

'Then what Eric hyung did?' 

'Nothing' Dongwan said.

'Then why is he there?'

'Backing up his precious friend' 

On the other side...

'How many times do I have to tell you not to sneak out in the middle of the night?!' the manager scolded.

'I'm sorry but I was too hungry' 

'There's food right in the kitchen! Too many food apparently'

'It was my fault! I told Hyesung to buy the snacks for me as I was too lazy to go out' Eric interrupted.

Hyesung just glared at Eric and wanted to say something but was stopped by the rapper, 'I'm sorry manager hyung. We promise we won't do it' Eric smiled apologetically.

'You better! If not, you'll be answering to CEO by yourself' the manager glared at them one last time and get into his room.

'Yah, why did you lie to him?!'

'Because he will scold you more and it'll waste our time' 

'And next time Shin Hyesung, if you're hungry just tell me and I'll make something for you! Heck, I'd go buy the damn snacks for you' 

'But you will get into trouble just like me' he said innocently.

'But I'm better at hiding than you. Next time, be careful if not I'd kill you by myself' Eric ruffled his hair and went to the members.

'So what did manager hyung say?' Junjin asked.

'He told us not to do it anymore'

'But why were you there Eric hyung?'

'Because I need to protect this best friend of mine' Eric casually put his arms around Hyesung causing him to smile shyly.

'Best friend... Give me a break' Dongwan scoffed and walked into his room.

'What's wrong with him?' Hyesung asked with a puzzled look.

'N-Nothing. I made him pissed off just now' Minwoo just chuckled awkwardly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when they thought they could have another day off, they are heading for a fan-sign at Myeongdong. But nevertheless they are excited to see their fans!

During the fan-sign...

'OMG! Hyesung oppa, you're so handsome! I think I'm going to die' a girl shrieked in happiness.

'Please don't die~' he joked causing the girl to blush.

'Hello there' Hyesung smiled at another fan in front of him.

'Hello~ Oppa, can I ask you a question?' he nodded.

'What's your ideal type?' 

The question caught Eric's attention who was sitting next to Hyesung. He moved closer to him to eavesdrop the conversation but also make sure that the singer didn't notice anything.

'I don't have any specific but I want someone who is gentle' he smiled.

'Is it possible? Because you're the most gentle guy on Earth!' the girl seemed amused by Hyesung's type.

'Trust me... There's someone more gentle than me' he winked.

Unknown to Hyesung and Eric, there's one specific person who's watching them. Dongwan nudged Minwoo's elbow causing the dancer to look at him.

'Eric...' Dongwan said and continued talking with his fans.

'What..?' Minwoo asked but the singer didn't answer him.

Minwoo just shrugged his shoulder and looked at Eric. Immediately, he knew what was going on. He took out his phone and texted Eric.

*Yah, Eric. Don't make it obvious :P*

Few seconds later, Eric received the text and choked on his water that he was drinking. Hyesung quickly patted his back and asked him what's wrong. Eric turned red because of embarrassment but Hyesung thought that he was sick. He checked Eric's temperature and luckily it was normal. 

On the other hand, Minwoo was laughing that he felt like his stomach was going to burst.

'What happened?' Junjin looked at the side and saw Eric glared at Minwoo.

'Don't know, don't care' Andy shrugged his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A quiet evening suddenly turned into yelling and chaos. 

'You should be careful when you go out Junghyuk! Luckily manager hyung covered it for you!' Hyesung scolded Eric when they entered their dorm.

'It's not that I did something illegal... I just went out with Sarah! And manager hyung and you shouldn't be worrying... Especially YOU!' Eric started to raise his voice.

'Obviously I should be worrying! I don't want any rumours break out about you dating...' 

Other members who were hanging out in their room and peeked outside at the heated scene in the living room. They didn't dare to interfere especially when Hyesung and Eric rarely fight. Because when they fight, they fight for real.

'YOU and I both know I'm not dating her! And how did you know I was at Gangnam?! You were stalking me is it!' 

'Uh please, I don't have time stalking you and your girlfriend! I followed manager hyung to buy his stuff! And look who I saw' Hyesung said sarcastically.

'HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND?! Geez, Hyesungie you should trust me more!' 

'I would if you just told me that you were going out! Not lying to me saying that you were just composing some songs in that damn studio!' 

'I went out after I composed okay! And guess what?! No rumours break out until now! And why are you bothered by me going out with Sarah?!'

'Because I'M TAKING PRECAUTIONS FOR YOU IDIOT!' 

'JUST SO YOU KNOW, YOU'RE NOT MY BABYSITTER' Eric yelled and stomped his feet to his room.

Other members quickly went back inside and pretended that nothing happened. Hyesung on the other hand was stunned by the leader's last words and could felt his body froze automatically. He regained his conscious when Andy called him.

'Hyung?' Andy nudged his shoulder softly.

'Ah yes?' he looked at the maknae.

'Are you okay?'

Of course I am. I'm going in first' 

Hyesung smiled but Andy knew him better as the maknae could see his watery eyes.

Inside Eric's room...

'Eric hyung, what happened?' Junjin asked with a serious yet gentle tone unlike his childish attitude.

'Nothing Jinnie. I'm just going to sleep now' Eric lied down on his bed and plug-in his earphone.

Ever since that day, Hyesung and Eric didn't talk to each other at all unless if it was important. In front of the camera, they looked close but off camera, they just distant themselves. The members were getting worried about them but Dongwan said that they shouldn't be interfering because they've grown up and could solve their own problems. But he also said that they will get involve if it was too serious. 

'I miss Ricsyung couple' Junjin sighed.

'Me too. Even though they're creepy' Andy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next evening...

'Andy, wait up!' Eric called.

'Yes hyung?' 

'Wait here'

Eric went into the kitchen and took out some medicines. He then gave it to Andy.

'I'm not sick hyung' the maknae puzzled.

'It's not for you. It's for Hyesungie. Can you give this to him?'

'But he's not sick too'

'He is starting to get sick. He has sore throat and when he has, he will have fever the next day'

'O-Oh okay' Andy nodded.

'And no matter what, you have to force him to eat the medicines' Eric threatened.

Andy nodded nervously and went inside his room. 

'Hyesung hyung, here. Eat this'

'I'm not sick' Hyesung said with his back facing Andy.

'Eric hyung said you are'

Upon hearing the rapper's name, he quickly sit up. 

'J-Junghyuk?'

'Yeah... He gave me this just now. For you' 

'Why didn't he give it to me personally?'

Andy didn't have an answer for it just shrugged his shoulder. Hyesung pouted and put his arms together like a child, 'I'm not going to eat then' he sulked and lied back down.

'Hyung please eat, Eric hyung will kill me' he pleaded.

'Nope'

'Please'

'Not in a thousand years, no'

Andy was getting annoyed, 'Fine. If you don't want to eat I'll tell Eric hyung that you cry every night' Andy started walking out to the door.

'Wait!' Hyesung sat up straight.

'Fine, I'll eat!' he said and grabbed the medicines from Andy's hands. He just smirked when the singer bit the bait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Thank you for your hard work~ We'll continue tomorrow' Minwoo ended their practice session and gestured them to go home.

Eric quietly went to Minwoo and whispered, 'Minwoo-ah, I'm going to stay'

'Not too late Eric. If not someone will kill you' he glared at him and looked at Hyesung who was walking out the studio room. Eric just smiled and gave an OK sign.

Back at the dorm...

It was 12:30 o'clock and the members were just chilling at the living room. They talked and joked until Hyesung realised some thing.

'Where is Junghyuk?' he looked at other members.

'He told me he wanted to stay at the studio for awhile'

'Oh okay then' he sighed.

'What's wrong hyung?' Andy asked.

Hyesung shook his head and smiled, 'Nothing'

'I'm going to bed first. Night guys' Minwoo said and dragged Dongwan with him.

'Yeah, me too' Andy yawned and went inside his room.

'Guess that I have to sleep too' Junjin announced and made his way to his room.

He halted. When he turned around, he looked Hyesung anxiously waiting for someone.

'You're not going in hyung?' Junjin asked.

'Not yet'

'Are you waiting for Eric hyung?' Junjin tried asking.

'Who? That dude? Uh please, I don't want to waste my time on him' Hyesung scoffed.

Junjin gulped. It seemed that they weren't on the same page yet. But from inside, he could heard Hyesung complaining about Eric and it somehow made him smirk.

'Aish, that guy! I told him not to stay late at the studio. And now I have to wait for him!' Hyesung grumbled and patiently waited for Eric.

At 2 o'clock...

'I'm home~' Eric said even though he knows that there was no one there.

But before he walked to his room, he noticed a figure lying on the couch. When he walked to the figure, he sighed and squatted down.

'Hyesungie, what are you doing here? Are you waiting for me?' Eric whispered.

He admit that he misses Hyesung even though they are under the same roof. He also admit that the last incident was his fault and he should've apologised but he didn't have the courage to do so. 

Eric caressed Hyesung's cheek and smiled to himself. After spending minutes looking at the gorgeous face, Eric carried him gently in a bridal style and made his way to Hyesung's room. He carefully place the singer on his bed and tugged him in so that he would feel comfortable.

'Goodnight, Hyesungie...' Eric smiled and quietly made his way out.

Later that morning...

The only members who was awake were Junjin, Andy, Minwoo and Dongwan since Eric came home late that night.

While they were eating, Hyesung forgot to say thanks to his baby bird for carrying him last night.

'Jinnie-ah, thanks for carrying me last night! But you should've wake me up' Hyesung smiled.

Junjin just stared at him blankly and replied, 'Since when did I carry you? I slept before you hyung' 

Hyesung looked at other members but they just shook their head. Suddenly the door slammed open and the semi-sleepy Eric walked out.

'Morning~' he said and took his seat opposite Hyesung. 

Hyesung just looked at him blankly but when Eric looked at him back, he quickly shifted his gaze. Other members looked at each other and immediately could sensed what happened. 

'So what time did you come home last night Eric?' Minwoo gave him an 'innocent' smiled.

'U-Uh, 2 I guess' 

'Okay then' he chirped happily, happy with the confirmation.

*Is it Junghyuk?* Hyesung thought but quickly shook his head.