Realisation

My Best Friend, My Lover?

'The loser for today is Hyesung!' Minwoo clapped his hand after they played a game on a Saturday evening.

'I want ice lemon tea! Cold...' Junjin placed his ordered.

They've already decided that the loser for the game has to treat and buy them food at the convenient store near their apartment. 

'Coke' Dongwan said. He plug-in his earphones into his ears and leaned his back against Minwoo's.

'I want a chocolate bar and orange juice. Thank you Hyesung~' Minwoo chirped happily.

'That's two things! We agreed on one' Hyesung argued.

'Pretty pretty please~' Minwoo did his cutest face that he could ever make causing Hyesung to shudder in disgust.

'Eww, stop making that face... It doesn't suit you' he joked.

'Yah, don't be rude to your mother!' Minwoo tried to neck-chop the main singer but unfortunately, Hyesung has run beside Eric and hugged the rapper.

'What about you Andy?' Hyesung looked at their cute youngest member of the group.

Andy who was playing games on his phone with Junjin just looked up and said, 'Beer'

Hyesung face palmed at the respond and hit Andy's head, 'You're underage, idiot!'

'Ouch! I know that hyung, geez. I want apple juice' Andy glared at him and continued playing his game.

'What about you, Junghyuk? I can buy extra food for you' Hyesung smiled and the rapper could see his cute dimples.

'How can he get extra stuff? That's not fair...' Minwoo pouted.

'Because he's cuter than you' Hyesung protruded his tongue and looked at the blushing rapper. But a dense Hyesung as usual, didn't even notice the redness on the black haired guy's face.

'Nah, I'm fine Hyesungie. Thanks anyway' he ruffled Hyesung hair.

'Okay then! I'm going to the store now~' 
Hyesung stood up and went into his room to grab his wallet. 

Minutes later, he already went off to the convenient store. 

On the other hand, the members just did their own things ; Minwoo keeps on harassing annoyed Dongwan but everyone could see a faint smile on his face, Junjin and Andy were fighting over the online game and Eric...

He suddenly stood up for the couch after staying quiet and went inside his room that he shared with Junjin.

'I'm going out guys' Eric announced and started to wear his shoes.

'Where are you going?' Junjin being Junjin asked.

'To the convenient store'

'Why?' Dongwan suddenly sit up and asked.

'It's been more than 10 minutes since Hyesungie left'

'So?' Minwoo puzzled.

'He usually takes 7 minutes to come back home. And when I try to call him, he didn't pick up' 

'Maybe he stops somewhere else? You shouldn't be worrying too much' Andy tried to reason with his worried hyung.

'He should call first. To me, at least' Eric said and waved goodbye as he didn't want to waste much more time.

The members look at each other and surprisingly including Dongwan and quickly had a small meeting.

'Why is Eric hyung acting like that?' Andy asked first.

'Are they like a couple or something? Because they do seem like one' Minwoo looked at every member but they just shrugged.

'When I ask Hyesung about their relationship, he just blushed and denied it. Every single time' Andy knows Hyesung better than anyone else excluding Eric as he shares the same room with the older guy for more than 1 year now.

'Oh my!' Junjin suddenly clapped his hand, gaining everyone's attention.

'That was the same reaction Eric hyung gave when I ask him about it!' he said with his usual old man tone.

'Remember when we had a show at Music Bank last week? When we were packing to go home, he suddenly said that he wanted to look for Eric since he didn't come back after 10 minutes. Can you believe it?! ONLY 10 MINUTES! And it turned out that he went to the toilet after buying a drink' he explained with his eyes sparkled.

'Even Dongwan and I aren't like that!' Minwoo scoffed. 

Minwoo and Dongwan have become an item after a few months they debut. And things are going pretty good for them including Minwoo started sharing the same room with Dongwan, when before, he shared with Junjin.

'That's because Dongwan hyung doesn't talk much' Andy scoffed.

He received a second hit on the head today and it was from Dongwan who glared at him.

'I talk a lot' he said with his quiet voice.

' isn't consider as talking' Junjin smirked at the flustered Dongwan. 

He stood up and tried to beat Junjin into pieces but was stopped by Minwoo who calmed him down with a kiss.

'And do you realised how Eric hyung calls Hyesung hyung, Hyesungie and Hyesung hyung calls Eric, Junghyuk?' Andy asked.

'Eric hates it when people call him with his real name. I almost got beaten up by him when I accidentally call him Junghyuk. Not even Junghyukkie' Minwoo explained.

'Since we're on this subject, Hyesung hyung once threatened me when I called him Hyesungie. He said that he'll make my life suffers as hell. But when Eric hyung calls him that, he quickly responds with a happy face. That's just not fair!' Junjin faked a sad face.

'That couple is too creepy' Andy commented causing others to nod.

On the other side of the world...

'Dammit! Where could he be?! And why the hell didn't he pick up the bloody phone?!' Eric cursed.

He halted his steps when he saw a familiar figure at the park, sitting on a swing. Eric could now sighed in relief and walked towards him. He took a swing besides Hyesung and smiled.

'Why are you here?' 

'I'm wanted to watch the sunset' he replied cutely.

'It would be helpful if you call' 

Hyesung chuckled awkwardly and took out his phone and waved it in Eric's face, 'Battery's dead'

Eric ruffled his hair and said, 'Let's go home. It's getting late'. Iruka innocently nodded and followed him home. 

Back in the dorm...

'Anyway, I wouldn't mind if they're together' Andy just shrugged his shoulder.

'Me too!' Junjin put his hands up as if trying to get a teacher's attention.

'They look cute together... Like a...' Dongwan mumbled.

'Like a..?' Andy helped him finish his sentence.

'Cat... Like a cat...' Dongwan nodded as if he was satisfied with his own answer.

Minwoo just chuckled at his cute boyfriend and when he turned around to look at others, he said, 'Who do you think would acknowledge their relationship in front of us?' 

'Hyesung hyung! I know he couldn't let his feelings bury inside' Andy said.

'I think Eric hyung. Even though he's hot and stuff but he's pretty honest when it comes to relationships' Junjin commented.

'I think Hyesung. Eric is too shy and stupid to realise his feelings' Minwoo added.

'Both...' Dongwan suddenly muttered.

Everyone looked at him and gave him a puzzled look, 'What hyung? I couldn't hear you' Andy asked.

'Both of them...' Dongwan commented short.

They know that he wasn't serious as he was just joining the conversation for the sake of kindness. So they let him be because it wasn't possible for both Hyesung and Eric to reveal their relationship to them.

'Okay then! The losers will have to buy beef meat for everyone in this house. A first class beaf! A loser per month' Minwoo decided on the punishment.

'Call!' they said confidentially.

While they were still talking about Ricsyung's relationship, the door swayed open and revealed the mentioned couple who walked into the apartment smiling and laughing.

'But I should take a picture. The sunset was so beautiful just now' Hyesung pouted.

'Don't worry, Hyesungie... I'll accompany you next time to take the pictures' Eric smiled and make a smiley face on Hyesung's face.

The members who looked at the lovely scene just wanted to puke and couldn't help but to cringe. They wanted to make them notice their presence but they were just to busy and blind in their own world. Not until Dongwan faked a cough.

'Why are you guys looking at us like that?' Eric raised his eyebrows.

'Nothing! Nothing!' Junjin gave them a cheeky smiled.

Hyesung and Eric just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder. They didn't seem wanting to know about what happened.