SuLay - Healing Day

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a beautiful sunny day, Suho and Lay decided to go out to ride a bike at the Han River. It was a perfect weather for a nice riding, and they needed some time alone after succesfully wrapping up their concert in Seoul. They would need to fly to Taiwan next week for another concert, and the members deserved plenty of rest, but Suho and Lay think differently; they wanted to go out.

There were a lot of people at the Han River, but the people were occupied with their own things that they didn't notice two EXO members at the park.

"Lay, I'll race you to the end." Suho said as he got on his bike.

Lay chuckled. "Do you think you can beat me, Suho?"

"Of course!" Suho said in determination

"Okay then." Lay smiled. "The loser need to buy snacks at the mart."

"Deal!" Suho said excitedly and started to unwind his pedals. "I'll see you at the end!"

Suho started pedaling away before Lay could even say anything. 

"That's cheating!" Lay shouted and started pedaling after the leader, and Suho laughed. "Just be careful not to-"

Lay didn't finish his word when he heard a crashing sound from the front. The healing unicorn's eyes widened when he saw that Suho's bike tripped, and the leader wen flying in the air and landed on the soft grass on the side. There were gasped among some people, but they didn't bother and continued on their way. Lay facepam and started pedaling his way toward the leader.

Lay hopped from the bike and came to Suho. "I thought I told you to be careful?" Lay bend and stretched his arms to the leader.

Suho tried to get up, but a jolt of pain shot through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter