SuYeol - Bite Me

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol likes biting s. The giant puppy usually target the three oldest members. Kris and Xiumin are annoyed of Chanyeol's constant biting, so they would reprimand him to stop. Luhan, in the other hand, plays along with Chanyeol. That is why his favorite victim is Luhan, and Chanyeol never gets tired of biting his deer hyung.

Suho was one of the oldest members, but Chanyeol never bite him. The leader, for a strange reason, wanted for Chanyeol to bite him as well. Chanyeol looks very close with the M hyungs when he was biting them, and Suho felt distant with him. Suho tried everything to get Chanyeol to bite him. He even took off his jacket in purpose at some point, so that Chanyeol will get a good view of his shoulder and his arms, but Chanyeol never bit him. It almost made Suho to be sad that Chanyeol doesn't pay attention to him.

Chanyeol was in an airplane with the rest of the members, who were scattered around and doing their own thing. They're going overseas for their concert, and everyone was getting ready for a take off. Chanyeol was sitting with Suho, since it was how the tickets were arranged. Suho was reading a book from his place, and Chanyeol was bored. The giant stood up from his seat and approached his favorite target, Luhan. Chanyeol bit his shoulder, and the older played along with the hungry puppy by scrunching his face in purpose.

Suho saw this and couldn't take it anymore, so he shut the book. The sound made Chanyeol and Luhan to look at Suho from their position.

"Chanyeol, behave yourself." Suho reprimand the giant with his leader facade.

Chanyeol startled, and his expression fell. The giant rapper sadly went to his place next to Suho, and stared on the ground. 

"Suho, you really didn't had to say that." Luhan whispered from the side.

Suho huffed. "He should know better to act his age."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter