SuYeol - Gone

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho let out another heavy sigh as he glanced at his reflection in the mirror; his schedule was empty once again. The other EXO members all had a full schedule, but not him. It had been like this for several month, and Suho had been staying at the dorm all day. There really was nothing to do, but the house chores and he was starting to get really deperessed. The reality of his depression just hit him right there in his chest as he thought about his miserable day in the dorm again. He wouldn't eat or sleep, he stayed up all night in his room, letting the darkness overwhelm his enitire body. 

Suho sighed and his eyes landed on the shaving knife in the cup. Without hesitation he grabbed the knife in his hand and stare at it.

"This is it..." Suho said to himself and closed his eyes, and held up the knife on his wrist.

Suho in a heavy breathe before placing the sharp object in his bare wrist, and swipe the dangerous material on his skin. Suho hissed painfully and the blood started to ooze from his skin. A serene smile appeared from his angelic face as he went for another cut. It was painful, but the leader felt a pleasure feeling overwhelming his entire body.

"It's over now..." Suho said and the hot water in the tub.

Suho started stripping off his shirt, but at the moment, Chanyeol walked inside the restroom, his face clearly show a distortion as the leader was taking too long in the restroom.

"Suho hyung, what is taking you so long? I have a s-"

Chanyeol stopped at his place, and his eyes widened at the scene in front of him. Suho was staring blankly at him with no emotion, and his wrist dripping with crimson blood. The rapper was now wide awake as he was shocked to see that the leader in such a terrible state.

"Suho hyung, just put the knife down." Chanyeol said calmly to the leader.

Suho shook his head. "No, Yeol." 

"Suho hyung, please. Let's go outside and talk, please?" Chanyeol stepped forward, but Suho only backed away.

"Yeol, have you thought what will happen if the world was different?" Suho said, his eyes now welling up in tears. "Thinking about being treated equally, not getting discriminated by the others... have you ever though about it?"

"Yes, yes, I have hyung." Chanyeol said. "I have think about it many times, but can you put the knife down?"

"No Yeol." Suho shook his head again. "You never thought about it."

Chanyeol stopped at his tracks, and Suho smiled sadly at the rapper.

"I-if we had been thinking carefully about it, then none of this would happen." Suho said. "If the world was peaceful and everyone was treated equally then... THEY would have never left us..."

Chanyeol remained silently to himself, not saying anything as he felt extremely guitly as well.

"Only if..." Suho continued. "Only if I had been a responsible leader... only if I had been a smart leader... only if I had kept m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter