2Ho - Nap Time

SUHO EVERYDAY: SUHO X EVERYONE DRABBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho and Minho were playing soccer at the park. They were the only ones in each of their dorm, so they decided to meet up together. The game was rather intense because they made a bet that the loser has to buy ice cream for both. Of course, Minho being the competitve one he was, he just couldn't lose to Suho, and neither to Suho. 

"Ha, you can't catch me, Suho hyung!" Minho said as he dribble the ball across the field with an intense speed.

"We'll have to see about that!" Suho, with a swift movement went to Minho's side and snatch the ball from the younger.

"W-what?" Minho's eyes widened and Suho laughed.

"Never underestimate my skill, Choi Minho." Suho said to the younger as he run for the goal. 

"I'm not going to let you win that easy!" Minho said and quickly ran to Suho's side.

When Suho was about to shoot the ball, Minho appear from nowhere and steal the ball away from the older.

"What the?" Suho said.

Before Suho could even catch up with the younger, Minho was already at his goal. Then within a few second, Minho kicked the ball and it went inside Suho's goal.

"I won!" Minho jumped happily.

Suho chuckled as he had finally caught up with the flaming charisma. Minho picked up the ball and threw it to Suho, and the older immediately caught it in his hand.

"I want an ice cream tower." Minho said as he walk toward the ice cream parlor.

"Don't eat too much, or you're going to get sick." Suho said as he followed the younger to the parlor.

Minho was already at the parlor, choosing his flavor in an ice cream cone. The flavor kept adding up, and it literally made a tower, and Suho's eyes widened.

"Wow, you seriously mean it when you said ice cream tower?"

"Of course." Minho smiled as he grabbed his ice cream. "Thanks, Suho hyung."

Minho went to sit under the large tree with his ice cream. Suho shook his head and chose his flavor as well. Suho made the payment with his card and went to join Minho under the tree. Minho was already done with the ice cream by the time he arrived.

"Wow, you're already finish with the ice cream?" 

"That was piece of cake. I can eat more, you know." Minho grinned, his teeth showing brightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter