Someone

Open Arms, Open Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"One day you'll find someone who doesn't care about your past
because they want to be your future." chapter five Someone        

Jessica arrived home at the apartment after having lunch. She felt very confused, exhausted, and even embarrassed about herself. She dropped the keys onto the counter and entered her bedroom, plopping herself onto her bed. She wanted to know why she was feeling such mixed emotions.

Checking her phone, she found a new message from Luhan awaiting her.

 

To: SicaChu
Sica, can you pick up Sehun at 3:30? My meetings are running later than expected.

 

Hurrying to type a message, she sent her reply to him.

 

To: DeerHan
Sure thing. I'll text Sehun.

 

Instantly, she got a reply back.

 

To: SicaChu
Thank you, SicaChu! Love you! I'll pick up something for dinner tonight!

 

Jessica smiled, loving the fact that Luhan calls her that. Luhan has called her that ever since they became friends. It always made her smile and feel very much loved. Hurrying to contact Sehun, she typed away on her phone.

 

To: Sehunnie
Sehunnie, Luhan can't pick you up. So I'll be picking you up!

 

Jessica tossed her phone to the side on her bed as she laid out on her bed. Ping! A little surprised that her phone beeped made her jump. She grabbed the phone and checked to see it was a message from Sehun.

 

To: My Favorite Noona
Noona! You're picking me up?! Yay!!!

 

To: Sehunnie
Sehunnie! You're supposed to be learning! Put your phone away!!!

 

To: My Favorite Noona
No! You can't make me!

 

Jessica gave up after just one message. She knew Sehun wouldn't listen to her over a text message. He was very informal in a text message. She leaned back again as she set an alarm on her phone to warn her about picking up Sehun. Setting the alarm twenty minutes before pick up, she exhaled outloud before feeling herself starting to doze off. She just wanted some peace and quiet to herself after a tiring and weird day.

 

 

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Jessica's eyes fluttered open to the sound of her alarm annoying her. She felt around for her phone, hoping to just shut it off and go back to sleep. Looking at the phone screen, she saw the words "PICK UP SEHUN" being shown on the screen. She groaned, remembering that she had the duty to pick up the younger one from school.

Picking herself up and stretching her arms out, she yawned and dragged herself out of bed. Jessica checked herself out in the mirror, making sure her hair wasn't in a mess and that her makeup didn't smudge while she was sleeping. Seeing nothing wrong with her, she grabbed her purse and headed towards the front door. Grabbing her car keys, she locked the apartment up before heading down to her car.

As she drove down the road, the song that she heard from earlier in Kai's car had come on the radio. She felt kind of at peace and somewhat happy. Why do I feel so good? This song just reminds me of. . . Kai.

Pulling up at the school, she parked, waiting for Sehun to arrive. She looked at her phone, deciding to check her social media.

A few minutes passed before the passenger side of the car opened up.

She looked up to find Sehun settling himself in the seat. "Sehunnie."

Sehun looked up after he buckled himself and shut the car door. "Noona!" He pulled her in for a hug as he kissed her on the cheek. "You have no idea how happy I am right now!" he exclaimed as he pulled back from their hug with a huge smile on his face.

Jessica chuckled at him. "And why is our Sehunnie so happy right now?" she asked him as she began pulling out of the school.

Sehun kept on smiling. He couldn't stop and didn't even say a word.

Jessica seemed to catch on after waiting for some time now. "Did you finally get the guts to talk to my sister?"

"No!" Sehun retorted at her. "Not even close!"

"Then why are you so happy?"

"Because even if I'm still a big fool for not asking her out, being around her makes me feel so happy and like the luckiest guy in the world!"

Jessica made a face as her eyes were kept on the road. She didn't really understand this new generation of young love. Yes, she was a part of this generation. But she didn't understand their age group. Sehun and Krystal would talk to her and make things between them seem so easy yet so complicated.

"Aigoo," Jessica cooed as she ruffled the young one's hair. "You need to just man up and ask her out."

Sehun made a face. "I'm surprised that you would even let me ask her out." He laughed nervously. "I mean, you protect the girl like a hawk. I thought you would skin guys alive if they talked to her or even try to date her."

Jessica couldn't help but giggle at his response.

"I'm scared that you would hurt me if I did!"

"Oh, Sehun," Jessica cooed again. "My litle baby, Sehun."

"What?"

She chuckled as she kept her eyes on the road. "You really think I would hurt you because you like my sister?"

Sehun didn't say anything. He only gulped and chuckled nervously.

"Sehun, I could never hurt you!" Jessica replied. "You're like my own baby brother. I love you too much to even do such a thing." As she turned into their apartment complex's parking lot, she giggled.

Sehun sighed in relief.

Jessica pulled up in her usual parkng space, parking the car. "Oh Sehun, if you like my sister, you should just ask her. You never know if she likes you, too."

"Jessica," Sehun started, looking at her. "You make it seem like you know something about your sister."

Jessica looked innocent. "I don't know anything. But I'm just saying. I mean, if you like her, maybe you should just try asking."

Sehun leaned back in his seat. "Okay, Noona."

The two of them walked up to the apartment and settled inside.

"What's for dinner, Noona?!" Sehun yelled from inside his room.

Jessica answered back, "Luhan said he would bring something home for us."

Sehun came into the room pulling a fresh shirt on his head and in some shorts, giving a comfortable and casual feeling. "Okay. I hope he brings fried chicken!" he exclaimed as he hopped onto the couch and the TV.

Jessica looked at the younger, rolling her eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be doing homework?"

"Nope!" Sehun happily responded to her. "I finished all mine in class!"

"Okay then," Jessica said, before grinning to herself. Grabbing her phone, she hurried to send out a text message. Quickly receiving a reply, she hurried away to type another message. After receiving a reply, she smiled again to herself. "Sehun?"

"Yes?"

"We need to straighten up around here. I think you and Luhan have been a little sloppy lately," Jessica said, trying to stall the boy. "I just think the apartment could be cleaned up a little."

Sehun turned around to face her, giving her a weird look. "What? That's so random and so sudden."

Jessica pursed her lips. "Oh come on, Sehunnie~ Let's just clean up a bit." She walked over cutely to him, giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

Sehun looked at her face and hesitated to refuse. He hated cleaning up and didn't like doing too much work. As much as he would want to refuse, he couldn't resist his own Noona's puppy dog eyes. They were the one thing that Jessica always used on him to get him to do something. He couldn't refuse his favorite Noona. "Okay, Noona," Sehun sighed, giving into her plea.

Jessica grinned as she kissed the boy on the cheek. "Thank you, Sweetie!" she said as she happily rushed over to the kitchen and began tidying up the place. In her mind, she actually had a surprise for Sehun and Luhan was delivering it. She couldn't wait.

Sehun straightened up the living room area before picking up some of his video games and school supplies and books. He took the supplies to his room and came back out to help Jessica with the kitchen area. "Noona, when is Luhan Hyung going to be home? I'm so hungry!" he complained to her, drooping his head onto her shoulder.

"Luhan will be here shortly. Calm down, Baby Boy," she laughed. She patted his head.

"Noona~" Sehun started up with his aegyo. "Will you make me something for snack?"

"Luhan will bring us dinner soon. You need to be patient." Jessica grabbed a bowl of grapes out of the refridgerator and handed it to him. "Here. Have some grapes. They're healthy for you." She smiled and pinched his cheek before getting back to cleaning.

Sehun stared at the bowl before shrugging it off. He began munching on the grapes as he sat on the couch again.

Minutes and minutes passed and Jessica saw that the clock was striking almost six o'clock. She didn't realize it had been two hours since they have been home. Turning her head towards the living room area, she found Sehun fast asleep with his jaw wide open and his body slumped on the couch. Cute little Sehunnie. Walking quietly over to the younger one, she grabbed the bowl of grapes from the table and hurried to put them back into the refr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter