Chapter 6 – Basketball

Onew Hyung Please Take Care of My Girlfriend

Haneul P.O.V

“What time is it oppa??” “It’s 6.30 p.m. Woah I almost forgot about those two.”

~Neo animyeon andwae neun geol~ My phone starts to ring. When I saw the ID caller, “Oppa…” “Taemin-ssi, I’m sorry you have to hear this…” I opened my phone. “Haneul~ah switch on the loudspeaker” Onew oppa told me to switch on the loudspeaker. *phone* “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HYUNG HOW DARE YOU LEAVES US AT THIS MALL @%#%^#^&$$&&$%#$#%!!!!!!!!!”

I closed the phone and smile at Taemin and Onew oppa. “WHAT IS THAT???” Taemin asked with a surprised face. “Nothing just an ordinary thing, you must be surprised because you heard this for a first time, right??” he just silent maybe because of the phone call. “Oppa let’s go pick them up. I’m a dead meat after this.”

“Don’t worry Haneul I’ll protect you”. Onew oppa tried to cheer me.

 

Nobody P.O.V

In the car it’s just silent, no one dare to speak. They reached in front of the mall. They saw the angry Kibum and the exhausted Sulli at the entrance. Those two enter the car and they return home safely.

 

The next day…

Haneul P.O.V

Something seems weird today… I went downstairs after finished wearing school uniform and others. “Umma… where’s oppa??” “He left earlier and he told me that he want to ignore you for a day”. Finally, I’m free from him. I think today is the best day I have in my life. I’m too happy until I greeted everyone that passed by me. Today we have PE class. I’m not an athletics person, I hate sport. Suddenly, Sulli came and surprised me. “Haneul~ah let’s go play basketball with Taemin oppa” she grabbed my wrist. “Wait, wait… you shouldn’t count me in. It’s okay you can play with him, I can watch you playing basketball with him.” I don’t have mood to play right now. “Ah… please… please…” she makes a puppy eyes and pouts at me. “Okay…okay just this one, Okay??” “Yay!! I love you” she jumps up and down.

 

Taemin P.O.V

I saw Haneul and Sulli running towards me. “Oppa… let’s play a game!!” Sulli panted hard while talking to me. “Okay. If you want, try me” I smirked at them. “Don’t cry if you lose.” I warn them. “Huh… lose my ” Sulli replied to me with smirk. “Yah… you will regrets after saying that Sulli” For the first round, I gave to them the ball. They have to pass me to score. “Hey Haneul try pass me” I’m talking to her while defence.

 

Haneul P.O.V

“Hey Haneul try pass me” he challenges me while defence. But I really don’t know how to play. I tried to pass him, and jumps over him. After that I realized that I was on top of him and moreover my lips was on his lips. I was like… “O.O”. My heartbeat became faster and I can’t stand up, It’s like my body has froze.  The truth is when I tried to pass him, I was so eager and jumping over him then my legs has trips with his legs and “BAM!!” we both fall to the floor. Then I heard someone asking us something “Taemin oppa, Haneul~ah are you okay??”

 

Sulli P.O.V

I saw both of them fall to the floor then I’m quickly asking them “Taemin oppa, Haneul~ah are you okay??” I hurriedly gave them a help. “What happened oppa?” “Aniya… it’s just…” but his conversation with me has been cut by Haneul “It’s just I have trips his legs while I want to score” she gave me an awkward smile. “Sulli~ah let’s just stops this game, I don’t feel well. I want to meet my brother. Okay?” she just said that to me after he explained to me. “Okay… If you want.” I nodded to her.