Chapter 7 – Rival?? Jealousy??

Onew Hyung Please Take Care of My Girlfriend

Haneul P.O.V

I just lied to them that I want to meet with Key but it’s just an excuse to run away from them. I really need to go to toilet. I saw two girls are busy chatting in the toilet. I just ignored them. When I’m in the cubicle, I heard the girls chatting about someone will enter the school. “Hey, do you hear the news??” the girl asked with excitement in her voice. “Who is it??Boy or girl??” the other girl asked. “I don’t know but it’s a boy, I really excited I hope he is handsome!!!” she said with a loud voice almost like scream. What’s with the girls in this school?? After that I return to class. In the class there are Sulli who is smiling at me and Taemin who is looking outside the window. I can’t look into his eyes and I can’t speak with him anymore. I felt embarrassed when I look at him and the scene before this is replaying in my head again. I tilt my head try to forget about the accident just now.

 

Taemin P.O.V

While I’m looking outside the window then I heard someone just entered the class. It was her, the girl where I accidently kiss her lips. Her smell was so sweet I can’t forget it. Yah Lee Taemin what are you thinking??!!! After she entered the class then the teacher came in after a few minutes.

 

Teacher P.O.V

“Sit down everybody and a very good morning to all of you. Today I want to introduce someone to all of you. Hope you can give him guide because he is new in our school. You can come in. Ok, now introduced yourself to the class” “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Jonghyun nice to meet you.” “Mr. Kim you can take the seat beside Mr. Lee over there.”

 

Taemin P.O.V

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Jonghyun nice to meet you.” “Mr. Kim you can take the seat beside Mr. Lee over there.” Damn!! I thought I would sit here alone myself for one year but there is always other people who take place beside me. “Hi, I’m Kim Jonghyun nice to meet you” he smiled at me. “Oh… I’m so rude, forgive me I’m Lee Taemin nice to meet you” I replied his smile.

 

Haneul P.O.V

Oh this is the boy they are talking about. Kim Jonghyun, he is handsome and looks like a good boy. Omo… Haneul~ah are you worth to rate someone??Babo!! I knocked my head.  “Okay… today we are learn about a poem, open your poem book page 18” the teacher ordered us. I open my book then I heard our teacher speaks with someone. “Jonghyun-ssi, Taemin-ssi don’t you have your book??” “I’m sorry Ms. Yun I don’t have my book yet.” Jonghyun replied to Ms. Yun. “You Taemin-ssi??” “I’m sorry teacher I don’t bring my book.” He replied to the teacher with a guilty voice. “Taemin- ssi promised me that you won’t repeat this anymore. Ok??” “I promised that I won’t repeat this anymore” he promised to the teacher. “Jonghyun – ssi, Taemin – ssi you both can use my book first.” I gave to them my book and smile at them. “But how about you??” Taemin asked me worriedly. “Don’t worry, I’ll share with Sulli” After 40 minutes passed the school bell has rang. *Kriiiiing!!!* Ahh… I’m so tired and yawning while stretching. I told Sulli to go first with Taemin to the canteen because I want to put my books into the locker. I went to my locker to put things in it then I heard a familiar voice asked me my name. “What is your name?”

I faced him and it is the boy who just entered my class just now, Jong Hyun. “I’m Kim Haneul, nice to meet you” I introduced myself to him. “Thank you for lending me your book before” he smile at me. “Ani, its nothing” I tilt my head. “Jong Hyun – ssi, I thought you must be like my idea. Why don’t we rest together, my friends are waiting me at the canteen. I would like to introduce them to you.” I asked him with hope. “Sure, I would love to!” he replied back to me with smile.

 

Taemin P.O.V

I saw Haneul and Jonghyun walked together and came toward us. I felt my heartbeat just stop. It seems like I can’t stand seeing other guys with Haneul, I don’t know why. “Oppa what should we eats??” Sulli has realised me from my thought. “Oh… Sulli~ah I don’t feel like I want to eat” “Are you sure oppa?” “Ne…” I just simple answered her. It feels like I want to grab her hand and tell that guy stay away from her. I don’t know I just don’t like that guy from the first time I saw him. It seems like he has some bad intentions. Is it just me jealous seeing him with her. Am I fallen in love with her?? No Taemin~ah, Its just your thought!!! I screamed in my heart while tilting my head. “What’s wrong with you Taemin-ssi?? It just your face like you saw a ghost just a while. What happened??” she asked me while giggled because she looked at my face. “Ani, nothing happened” I smiled at her awkwardly.