Chapter 5 – Having fun with Onew oppa and Taemin

Onew Hyung Please Take Care of My Girlfriend

Haneul P.O.V

“Yay!!! Lotte World!!!” we have reached at Lotte World. Onew oppa has drops me and Taemin in front of the entrance gate. He said that he would like to find a place to park his car. But it’s a bit awkward when I’m with Taemin alone without Onew oppa, I don’t know why. “Kaja!!!” he became impatient and walks first to enter the theme park.

 

Taemin P.O.V

“Kaja!!!” I’m became impatient when I saw Lotte World. Then I remembered that I’m with someone. I can’t leave her it will be dangerous for a girl to walk alone in a crowd place. “Haneul-ssi, I think we should wait for Onew hyung” while scratching my head even though it’s not itchy. After we waited for a few minutes, I saw Onew hyung walking at the entrance gate. “Haneul- ssi there is Onew hyung” I pointed my index finger toward Onew hyung. He approached us then “Let’s go!!! Taemin~ah do you want to ride a roller coaster?” “Yup!! I’ve waited this moment for a long time. But Haneul how about her? Does she want to ride roller coaster? I asked him because I’m afraid that she would afraid of height. Sulli didn’t like riding a roller coaster because she afraid of height. “Don’t worry about me, I’m not a freak of height like my bro” then she gave me a smile. She heard my little conversation between Onew hyung.

 

Haneul P.O.V

“Don’t worry about me, I’m not a freak of height like my bro” I replied to Taemin because I heard his conversation between Onew oppa. During riding the roller coaster, I sat with Onew oppa at the front seat and Taemin sat himself at the seat behind. I screamed to loud until tears form at my eyes. Onew oppa does not afraid of roller coaster, while riding it he just sang random song. Taemin?? Hahaha!!! His hair became a mess after we ride the roller coaster. He said he want to cry. The same with me, but I enjoy that moment.

 

Onew P.O.V

After we rode the roller coaster, we decided to rest a little bit. “Taemin ~ah, Haneul~ ah, excuse me I want to go to CR. You two can go to the ice cream shop over there.” I pointed to them. “You two go ahead later I’ll follow you. Ok?” “Oppa ice cream jinjja(really)??!!” Haneul is an ice cream freak you know. “Taemin~ah you should watch her how she eats an ice cream, you will be surprised *chuckles*” I .

“Really hyung, hehe… I better watch you eat Haneul-ssi” Taemin continue to .

 

Haneul P.O.V

“Kaja Taemin-ssi!!” At the ice cream shop, “What flavour should I choose??” I scan the menu. “Haneul-ssi I think you must loves this flavour “rocky road”. “How do you know??” “Because I love it too.” This guy loves ice cream?? “I think we have much in common” Taemin speak up suddenly. I felt my heartbeat became suddenly fast. “Yeah, me too” I awkwardly smile at him. Where is Onew oppa anyway?? I really need him now. I think I can’t stand anymore being alone with Taemin.

 

Taemin P.O.V

“I think we have much in common” suddenly this words cross in my head and quickly I blurted it. Why Taemin~ah??Why?? I’m so embarrassed after saying that words. Where Onew hyung anyway?? *Kring, Kring (door bell)* “Mianhe, I’m late…, where is mine” he suddenly appeared and quickly asked for his ice cream. “Oppa because you late I took your ice cream” she starts to . *Pout* “Nappeun (bad)!!” he pouts to her. I smile looking at them. She must be really close with him…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To all the READERS please comment.... I want to know is my FF okay or not..

If not I should fix my FF...