Late

Bickering Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV:

I was in my dreamland dreaming something nice and suddenly I heard someone shouted from the outside of my bedroom, which is my mom.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo! Are you awake or not? Do you know what time it is right now?” She yelled to his son while banging on the door.

“Eomma~~ Just let me sleep for 10 more minutes and then I will get up.”

“What 10 more minutes Myungsoo?! School is going to start in just 30 more minutes. Get up!”

I opened up my eyes abruptly, shocked with what my mom just said to me.

“What? 30 more minutes? She is just kidding with me right? Like what she always did to me, lying so that I can get up early.” I felt like laughing at her morning jokes to wake me up.

I took my phone and pressed the power button to see the clock and guess what, It’s true. 30 more minutes until school starts.

I roughly scratched my head furiously even though my head is not itchy and thinking can I just skip school today because it will take me a lot of time to get ready and to get on the train to the school.

“I should ask eomma about this. Hopefully she will agree with my idea.” I got up from my bed and went to the door to find my mom. I found her sitting in the living room playing with her handphone.

I was just standing at the corner hesitating whether I should ask mom about this or not but before I could speak to her, she speaks first.

“What do you want Kim Myungsoo?” She asked while her eyes still glued to her phone. I don’t know how she can see me. Does my mom have super power?

“Hmm… C-can I just skip school today eomma? Because it will take me much time to get to school. I need to go shower first and then get dress, then walk to the train station, then wait for the train to arrive, then the distance between my school and the train station is about 10 minutes walk and yeah that are the reasons which might be hard for me to go to school today.” I said to her with one breath.

“Have you done talking?” She replied me with a short sentence after I talked too much at her.

“Yeah. So can I not go to school today?” I asked my mom while doing my puppy eyes.

“No. You need to go to school.” She replied coldly.

“Ah eomma~~ You were the one who don’t wake me up early like you used to do~~.” I threw a tantrum acting like a kid hopefully my mom will change her mind.

“No Myungsoo. Go to school or else I’m going to smack your head hard until it bleeds and you lost your memory. Do you expect me to wake you up everytime? Until when am I going to do that? You are a grown up boy now so you should know how to manage yourself besides I’m not your lover and you have your phone right? Set alarms, that is one of the function in your phone in case you don’t know. ” My mom nagged at me.

“Ah... arasseo. Okay I will go to school.” I said as I heading back to my room to get ready.

I just took a quick bath but of course I’m using shower foam and brushed my teeth. I don’t want to be smelly even though I’m late for school or what. It took me 10 minutes to get ready and then I head up to the door to wear my shoes.

“I’m going, bye.” With that I closed the door and run to the elevator. I pressed the going down button and I took out my phone looking at the time. ‘Aish why does this elevator takes too much time to reach this floor. Should I just take the stairs instead? But I’m in Level 6, it’s quite high. I don’t want to be sweaty much. Hmm.’ I was hesitating with myself.

After a few minutes passed and the elevator is still not here, I decided that I will just use the stairs instead of the elevator because waiting for it makes me impatient. I ran down the stairs with big steps sometimes I just skip 2 or 3 stairs to catch up the time. After reaching the ground floor I took a break for a moment. ‘This is too tiring .’ With that I took a deep breath for a while and then began to run again to the train station. ‘I’m so gonna be punish later for being late.’

It took me only 5 minutes to reach the train station because I was running non-stop. Okay I lied, I stopped for a few times to catch back my breath. You wouldn’t expect to run non-stop right? I’m not a sprinter athlete. I quickly touched my card on the card reader that allow the gate to be open if there’s any amount of money in that card and went through and search for the train that is heading to the station near my school.

“Oh the train is not here yet. Phew… hell. It’s so tiring running in the morning when you don’t feel like running.” I said to myself while wiping the sweat formed on my forehead and I can feel that my armpit is sweaty as too.

Suddenly there was a student, standing near me, a boy, how do I knew it was a boy because I saw him wearing a pants and shirt that is the same as mine, he was fidgeting nervously play with his fingers . ‘Oh someone from my school.’ Then I looked at his face to know who he is and to my surprise, it is Lee Sungjong.

 

Sungjong’s POV:

*Ti-ding, Ti-ding, Ti-ding*

The alarm sound make me wake from my deep slumber sleep. I took my phone and turned off the alarm. ‘I wish I can sleep more, I don’t know why I feel so tired yesterday.’

“It’s still early to get up and ready, so I can play with my phone first to see what news updated this morning.” I sounded like an adult right? Looking for news. Lol. I can’t help it but I find that it is necessary to know what happens today.

As I was busy playing my phone, I heard a knock on my door.

“Lee Sungjong. Wake up. Get ready for school. You said you want to take the train to go school today right? So get ready ppalli.” It was my dad.

“I woke up already. Yeah I’m going to take the train today.” I replied as I pressed the power button to make my phone in ‘standby’ mode. I reached my towel and went to the toilet to shower.

“Are you sure you want to go to school by yourself? I can send you, you know? Plus it is just your second day here. You need to get to know about this place first so then you can go by your own.” My mom said to me while preparing breakfast.

“Yeah, I’m sure eomma. I can get to know this place by walking to the train station and if I’m not mistaken the station near my school is just about 6 stations from here. So it’s okay.” I said as I was waiting with fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter