Furious Sungjong

Bickering Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV:

The bell chimed signaling that, the school for today is over. It’s just another boring day as the previous days.  Wake up, eat, go to school, waiting for the school to finish, then head back to home, eat, sleep  again and the cycle repeats until I don’t know when it’s going to end. During the class, I saw that Sungjong stole a few glances at me. He thought that I didn’t notice it, actually I did notice but I just didn’t give a about it. As I packed up my things, ready to ‘tour’ Sungjong around the school, then I heard this Sungyeol guy voice.


“Do you want me to tour you around the school? I am glad to help you.” He said to Sungjong. From the corner of my eyes, I could see his eyes are shining when he talked to Sungjong.

“I am the one that the teacher asked to tour you around the school and not this owl-face guy, remember? Thanks to you, I have to stay at school instead of going home so that I can sleep and now you wanted this guy to tour you? Great, Lee. Sung. Jong. Just go with him, you ruined my day.” I annoyingly said to Sungjong before he could reply to Sungyeol.

“I didn’t say anything yet right?! I was about to tell Sungyeol that the teacher already asked you to tour me!” He retorted back at me and looked a bit annoyed with me.

I saw that Sungjong mouthed a ‘sorry’ to Sungyeol. “It’s okay, Myungsoo will help me.”

“Bye, Sungjong. See you tomorrow and if that bastard do something to you, you can tell me anything.” I heard he said that to Sungjong.

After he left, I furiously get up from my seat and purposely let the chair fall and a loud thud can be heard.  I was so annoyed with Sungjong and Sungyeol. I don’t even know why I was so pissed with Sungyeol. I walked out of the room and mumbling something. “Aish, why do I have to tour him around this school and, why the did I agree about being the class monitor. Seriously, I hate you teacher for making me miserable today.”

I walked out of the classroom and suddenly I remembered Sungjong. I turned back and found that he is not there. I was like, seriously where the is this kid? I walked back to class and found that he was staring into spaces. I watched him for about 5 minutes and he is still being in his own world. “Yah, Lee Sungjong! Are you going to follow me or not? If not, I can go back to home and do something else instead of touring you. Ppalli!! Do you think that I’m your some sort of tour guide? Don’t be ridiculous you stalker.” I said to him, and he looked at me with his annoyed look.

“Yes I am! And please, I’m not a stalker for god sake! Urghhh.” He replied to me and started to trailing behind me.

We walked beside each other and he is not talking anything. Does he is afraid of me because of the rumors that his friends were talking about? I stole a few glances at him and found that he’s just staring at the ground while walking and just a few times he looked up. I think that he is actually quite cute and he’s really pretty for a boy. Wait, what I’m thinking about? I’m not gay, am I? I showed him the hall, basketball court, another sports courts, the subjects units and other important sites and he would just reply with ‘Ah’ and sometimes with ‘Oh’.

“This morning, what did you say about transferring here?” I tried to break the silence between us.

“Ah, we moved here because dad got shifted to another department here.” He replied to me and I just reply with ‘Oh, I see’ and then it gets back to an awkward moment just like before. “Ah, wait here, for a moment, I need to go to class to take something in my locker.” I said to him as I started walk to class.

 

Sungjong’s POV:

“Aish, where is he? It has been 10 minutes since he left me and he’s still not coming back here? He’s not leaving me here right? I’m in the middle of nowhere in this big school. Did he already get back to home? Aish, put that things aside, Sungjong. You must thinking positively.  I must find the way back to class, who knows that he might still be there?” I said to myself as I started to find my way back to class.

Almost 5 minutes passed, and I finally found my way back to the class. I walked to the class with a fast pace, feeling that I need to check, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter