New School

Bickering Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV :

"Sungjong-ah, wake up!! It's morning already or you will be late to your new school!" eomma shouted while banging hardly on my door.

I woke up and automatically sit because I was shock. Who else going to shout early in the morning other than eomma.

"Nggh...10 more minutes eomma. I'm still tired because of yesterday. I even sleep at 2 am because I helped you unpack our things." Okay, we just moved in our new home because appa got shifted to another department here in Seoul and we just got this news last month. So, it happened so fast that I still can't believe that we are here already.

"No, Sungjong. Wake up now or-"

"Okay okay, I will wake up now and in change, can you send me to school since it's my first day and I don't know much about this new place because if I walk to school, I might be late and got lost and what am I going to do if there is some snatcher on the road, he or she will try to kill me if I don't want to give them my money and-"

"Okay fine, I will send you to school! Do you satisfied now?" eomma said because she can't stand that I keep talking like bullets being fired from riffles.

"Yeay! Then I will wake up now." I said and get up from my bed and went straightly into my bathroom.

It took me 15 minutes to shower, 10 minutes for me to get ready and 5 minutes to check my things for school.

"Yah, Sungjong-ah! It has been 30 minutes and yet you still not going out of your room?" I heard eomma shouted.

"I'm going out now." Eomma loves to shout in the morning, I don't know why.

"Good Morning appa, eomma." I said as I sit at the dinner table.

"Ah, Good Morning Sungjong-ah." Appa said while reading a newspaper.

"Here, eat this." Eomma said and gave me a simple breakfast, a toast with lemon jam on it. I guess my mom knew my favorite since I have become her son for about 18 years, hahaha.

"Eomma, you're going to send me to school right, why are you not getting ready yet?" I asked my mom as I watched her busy munching her toast.

"Oh, about that Sungjong, appa is going to drive you to school."

"Ah, really appa?"

"Yes because eomma said she got another thing to do." Appa said as he give a look at eomma.

"I have a lot of things to do. I have to unpacking some more, and clean the house and do another house chores." Eomma said as she pouted.

"Aigoo, jagiya.. don't pout or else I will kiss you."

*Oh my god. I don't know that appa is this sweet.* I thought as I keep busy munching my toast not knowing what to do.

"Okay, let's go Sungjong-ah."

"Ah, okay. Bye eomma." I said as I kiss her on her cheeks.

 

In the car

 

"How are your feelings about getting to this new school Sungjong-ah?" Appa asked as he drives.

"I'm kind of feel nervous yet excited a bit. Hahaha."

"I'm sure you are going to like this school since it's one of the best school here."

"Oh really appa? Where did you know that?" I asked as I watch him driving.

"My friends re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter