Kim Myungsoo

Bickering Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV:

I went to the toilet to check my uniform and guess what? My uniform looks great with the coffee stain. I tried wetting the stain with some water thinking that the brown color of the coffee might be less noticeable but all my effort is just useless.

"Aish... this stupid coffee stain. Why is it so hard to make it disappear?" I said as I sighed for the nth time.

I looked at my self at the mirror and just keep thinking about that guy who ruined my first day in my new school. That bastard, I hope I will never see him again after this. Don't he has any awareness of his surrounding? The the reason he told me was I was queing up behind him too close and he said I stalked him? What the . I don't even know anyone here and he accused me for being his stalker? This guy surely irritate me so much. I was busy talking with my self when I accidentally touched something in my pocket.

"Wait, what is this." I said as I rubbed the pocket and then took out the thing.

"Oh, there's money here. Did eomma give it to me while I busy munching my breakfast? Or appa gave it before he leaves to work? I think they already give it to me yesterday since they said, that is my 'reward' for helping them packing and unpacking the stuffs." I keep thinking about it until I remember something.

"Ah.... did that guy put it here? And what did he think of me? Some kind of pitiful person that he thought me as a stalker? Giving me money and just left without saying sorry. Seriously, this guy is getting on my nerves." 

I checked my watch and , I am late. The class already started 10 minutes ago. I must have been too absorbed by the time thinking about all this mess the jerk caused me just now. Without thinking anything, I looked at the mirror again, at the coffee stain and I just sighed and I grabbed my things and straightly heading to my class.

"I am late. I am late. How can I not be aware of the time." I said as I walking in high speed.

As I keep battling with my mind, I am already in front of my class now. I gulped my saliva, and looked at my watch. Good, only 5 minutes has passed. I took a deep breath and knocked the door.

"Knock, Knock"

"Yes? Come in." I heard the teacher said.

I opened the door and smiled apologetically to her and I can see all the students' eyes are watching me right now.

"Ah, are you Lee Sungjong?" The teacher asked me for confirmation.

"Y-Yes. I'm Lee Sungjong." I stuttered and I don't know why.

"Oh, please come in and introduce yourself to the others." She said and then I walked in.

"Omo, Sungjong-ssi, what happened to your uniform?" She asked me when she saw the coffee stain.

"A-Ah, something happened just now. That's why I am late and sorry for that."

"It's okay Sungjong-ssi. Okay continue."

"My name is Lee Sungjong. I moved in here because my dad got shifted to another department here in Seoul. I hope all of you can teach me well and get along with me. Thank you." I said then I bowed to the class.

"Okay Sungjong-ssi, you can sit.... ah, there. Myungsoo-ssi, please raise up your hand." I looked at the way the teacher is looking and tada, guess what, the jerk is there.

"I am sorry teacher, but this seat is taken." The guy said.

Oh my god, so this jerk name is Myungsoo? And why the did he say that the seat beside him is taken while there is no one sitting on it.

"By whom?" I heard the teacher said.

"By me. Didn't we already agreed that no one can sit beside me, teacher?"

"Yes. But there's no more seat available other than the seat beside you. So, there's no option. Just let him sit at that seat."

"Okay fine." He said and pushed the seat using his legs.

Oh, rude. This guy is so ing rude. I wish that I can slap him right now.

"Go sit over there Sungjong-ssi. Okay class, let's continue our lesson."

As I walked to the seat, I heard the students talk something about me.

"Wah, is he really a boy? His skin looks so flawless."

"I think he is already booked his death by sitting beside Myungsoo."

"He's so cute and pretty and flawless and and..."

I just walked and then sit at the spot given to me and I smiled to everyone as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter