Punishment(s)

Bickering Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV:

“Yah! Wait for me!” Sungjong shouted while trying to catching up with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo turned back his head and saw Sungjong is approaching him. ‘How come this guy is good in running despite having that kind of body’ He thought while still running ahead of Sungjong. Then he his phone to look at the time.

“Yah Sungjong! Hurry up. Do you know that now is the slot of the most scary teacher in our school?” He said to Sungjong.

“What? The most scary teacher? Who?” Sungjong replied.

“Ah you will know him later when we reach to class later.” Myungsoo responded to Sungjong’s question.

“Argh I don’t care but can we stop for a while? I need to ing stop to breathe for a while. It’s hard to breathe while running.”

“Aish but only for 15 seconds and then we run again. We are almost reaching the school by the way, why do you need to stop?” Mygunsoo gave a judging look to Sungjong.

“It’s so ing tiring running in the morning when you don’t feel like to, you know?” Sungjong retorted back.

“Okay times up.” With that, Myungsoo started running again.

After a few minutes they both reached the school and running to the class.

 

Myungsoo’s POV:

‘I hope Madam Jung doesn’t come to school today, please let other teacher replace her. I don’t want to listen to her nagging this morning.’ I prayed to god silently in my heart hoping that he will grants my pray.

I reached to the door first and I turned to look for Sungjong and I could see he was drenched in sweat, so do I. I took peek at the door first hoping not to see Madam Jung in front of the class doing what she is supposed to do but I was wrong she was right there teaching other students.

“Yah get in.” Sungjong startled me.

“You go first and I will be following you.” I replied to him.

“What the heck, you get in first. You are the class rep right? So you should get in first.”

“Aish… Why me? Oh? I’m the class rep so I have to get in first? Who create that rule?”

“JUST GET IN FIRST!” Sungjong said while hardly pinched my arm.

“YAH! ! IT HURTS YOU KNOW?” I accidentally yelled due to the sudden pain sensation.

“Who’s there? Please come in!” I heard Madam Jung shouted from inside the class.

I opened the door, bowed then scratching the back of my head even though it is not itchy there and smiled apologetically at her, hoping she won’t get mad and starts to nag. Sungjong did the same except for the scratching part.

“Well look, who’s here. Kim Myungsoo and?” She looked at us and eyeing Sungjong.

“I-I’m Lee Sungjong. The new student who started here yesterday.”

“Okay, LEE. SUNG. JONG. I will make sure I remember that name and your face. Including you too Myungsoo. Now, tell me why do you guys show up at this time?” She looked at her watch and started asking us.

“Well, since I’m new here, I got lost. I took the train, thought it was the right stop I’m heading, but it turns out I was wrong. So, that’s why I’m late. I’m sorry madam.” Sungjong replied casually.

“Okay, and how about you Myungsoo?” She suddenly looked at me.

I swallowed my saliva hard before answering to her question.

“I got lost too.”

After replying that, I was mentally face palming myself. ‘Why the did I answer that?! Aish...’. All students looked at me and they tried to control their laugh. Madam Jung gave me her judging look. Well who don’t get scared if you were being ask by the most scary teacher in the school?

“Kim Myungsoo, I don’t think you got lost. You were in this school since the 1st day you entered this school. Are you making up the excuse or what? You are the class rep and yet you are the one who came late. I don’t want this thing to happen again in the future understand?”

“Yes” Sungjong and I replied in unison.

“Now since you were late, you need to be punish. Go kneeling outside of the classroom while holding up your hands in the air for about 30 minutes. If I saw any of you put down your hand, I will add another 30 minutes.” She instructed us.

“Are you serious madam?” I asked her for a confirmation if I heard her wrong.

“Yes I’m serious. It’s not a joke.”

I and Sungjong went outside of the classroom and start doing what she instructed us to do. We were kneeling and holding up our hands. Some students who were walking in the hallway starts laughing at us but as soon as they saw my eyes, my cold eyes, they stopped laughing and just walk acting like there was nothing happened. I breathed in deeply trying to controlling my temper since my hands starts to feel numb and I was not in the mood to talk or do anything. I just wanted this punishment to end faster.

Madam Jung came to us, checking whether we were doing the punishment or not and we just smiled to her even though we were not willing to do this punishment. ‘Urgh why? I’m losing my patience right now.’

“2nd day of school and yet here I’m, getting punished for being late.” I heard Sungjong talking to himself.

“Do you always get punished like this Myungsoo?” I heard he suddenly asked me but I just ignored him.

“Yah! I’m talking to you.” He nudged me.

“Could you please shut up Sungjong?” I was holding back my temper but he seems like trying to trigger it.

“All I asked was a simple question and yet you ignored me like I’m not here. There is something wrong with you. It’s true what they said, you are an anti-social that’s why you don’t have any friend. You are a loner I guess.”

Okay. That’s it. I couldn’t control my temper anymore. He was testing my patience.

“What do you really want actually Lee Sungjong? I’m not in the mood to talk and yet you were talking like . Yes! I’m anti-social and yes I don’t have any friend. Why? You have any problem with that? You don’t even know me and yet you start talking like you really know me.” I got annoyed with him and I got up to go to the toilet without concerning whether it had already been 30 minutes or not.

I went to the sink and turn on the tap. I let the water to flow and checked myself in the mirror. ‘Aish, Lee Sungjong.’ I thought before splashing water into my face for a few times.

 

Sungjong’s POV:

I saw Myungsoo got up after replied to me. Was he not in the mood or what? Was that a sensitive thing to him? Suddenly I felt bad for talking like that.

“Okay Sungjong, you may come in right now. It has been 30 minutes already. By the way, where is Myungsoo?” Madam Jung said as she opened the door to let me getting in.

“I think he went to the toilet, if I’m not mistaken.” I said as I got up to dust my pants and sling back my bag.

“Okay, let’s continue our lesson back.” Madam Jung said after she saw me sit at my place.

After a few minutes I saw Myungsoo entered the class. Madam Jung asked him where he went and he said he went to the toilet.

I was eyeing him the whole time from the moment he entered the class and all the way to his seat but he just ignored me. I think he is mad at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter