005 (2006)

Expedition

Chanyeol knew he had to be frank with Soojin at this point onwards, "Jin, I'm gonna be honest with you right now. Nowadays I feel that you're drifting away from me. Just ask yourself, when was the last time I kissed you and had a proper romantic talk with you?"

Soojin rolled her eyes as she heard Chanyeol's voice over the loudspeaker mode of her phone. As Chanyeol continued to express his thoughts, Soojin got very impatient. Finally she broke into anger.

"Park Chanyeol, you want to know the reason why I'm so cold with you? Cause you're being SO annoying! I told you to leave me alone you wouldn't and you kept pestering me, and I don't want to talk to you, it only makes my mood worse~" Soojin hanged up on the call, she started to regret what she've said, she sat on the floor and started tearing.

Jongdae was starting to feel uneasy, what does Chanyeol mean by "I'm done with your sister."? Jongdae started to have wild thoughts in his mind, is Noona and Hyung going to break up and become enemies?

Feeling worried, he approached Soojin. He noticed Soojin crying in a corner of her room, "Oh no, something is not good..." 

Soojin explained the whole situation to Jongdae. Jongdae tried to comfort Soojin, but to no avail. If he were to tell his sister that Chanyeol said "he is done with her", isn't she going to feel more hurt? Jongdae told her, "Maybe you both can try to reconcile on your trip to Indonesia?" 

Soojin wiped her tears, "Wait what, Chanyeol is going?" Jongdae nodded his head. Soojin felt infurious, she assumed Chanyeol signed up as well just to continue monitoring and bother her, which wasn't the reason.

 

"Oppa! Soojin is on her period... Don't break up with her..." Taehwa adjured on behalf of Soojin. Chanyeol wouldn't change his mind. He was sure that Soojin no longer loves him and has no more intimate feelings for him, which made him very heartbroken.

"Don't let your 2 months of relationship die just like that... Oppa I know you still love her..." In fact, Chanyeol has always love Soojin, but those harsh words Soojin just said to him has formed quite a number of scars on his heart.

 

[INCHEON AIRPORT, 14TH JUNE 2006]

Soojin walked towards the direction of Chanyeol, wanting to say 'Hi' to him, but Chanyeol ignored her, treating her as invisible. "Oh my Gosh what was I doing, my girl waved at me and I didn't even responded..." 

Chanyeol was sure that Soojin had calmed down and that she wants to find a way to apologise and make it up to him. Soojin, on the other hand knew that Chanyeol had already given up on her, and disregarded her.

The stewardess handed Soojin her boarding pass, "Seat 21A". Soojin asked, "May I know who's sitting at 21B?" Unfortunately the stewardess wasn't able to clarify with her.

Just as everyone was about to board the plane, Soojin happened to hear that Chanyeol is assigned 21B. She began to feel star-crossed, of all people why him?

Baekhyun assured Chanyeol that it will be a great opportunity for him to patch things up with Soojin. As Soojin walked towards row 21, she turned to the right and saw Chanyeol there. He smiled at her, but Soojin's face was glum, "Excuse me..."  she muttered as Chanyeol gave way to her.

Chanyeol decided that he should start the first move in saving his relationship, he placed his palm on Soojin's smooth right palm. To his astonishment, Soojin swept his hand away, and she faced the other corner and fell asleep.