001 (2006)

Expedition

"Noona! Where are you? You're late you know.. the photoshoot is like, beginning in 1 hour! Where the hell on planet Earth are you?!" 

Kim Soojin (1990) rolled her eyes, "I'm on the way right?! You really need to have more patience, lil bro..." She coolly hanged up the call. She strolled leisurely to the nearest bus-stop.

The lass glanced through the bus guide, looking for Bus Service 805. "805...805..." she mumbled to herself, causing herself to become everyone's attention.

"Hah! Looks like there's no Bus 805 to bring me to Mapo-gu... Guess I'll have to take bus 11!" She grinned to herself.

"Kim Jongdae (1992)!" A high pitched voice could be heard in the studio, "May I know where is your sister? She's going to be late~" his school advisor asked. He heaved a sigh, Soojin is always late... He can't even recall the last time she was on time for something...

"Late again, eh?" Park Chanyeol (1988) went to the distressed young man. Jongdae was pretty much startled when Chanyeol told him that he likes Soojin, like why would he even fall for someone who is so nonchalant and always late?

Jongdae looked up, the time is 11:45am, 15 minutes away from the photoshoot, and his dear sister hasn't arrived. Feeling uneasy, he picked up his phone and reluctantly dialled for his sister. "Line Busy~ Please try again later, thank you!" He noticed that Soojin's best friend, Jung Taehwa (1991) was also trying to contact her! 

The school advisor started to get very impatient, when the clock striked 12, he announced that the photoshoot will proceed on without Soojin.

"Sir please, Soojin will be here very soon?" A slander guy stood up and assured him. The advisor doubted Byun Baekhyun (1989) at first, but decided to give Soojin an allowance of 10 minutes.

Soon, the advisor came back to the students and clapped, "Timecheck! it's 12.09pm already. And Soojin is-" 

The door of the studio was then opened by force, "already here!" Everyone turned their eyes upon Soojin, who was dressed casually and in a mess.

"Alright! Everyone's here, we can finally begin on the photoshoot." The advisor stressed on the word, finally. And had serious eyes on Soojin.

 

After 30 minutes of photoshoot, everyone was released, Taehwa went to her friend, wanting to get the reason why she was late. 

"Jin..." Soojin looked up, "Why were you late? It's a photoshoot for all students who did exclusively well in their examinations, and you're late?" 

Soojin seemed emotionless about it, but feeling guilty inside. She couldn't reply to Taehwa, Soojin smiled and walked off...

"She seemed pretty weird nowadays... don't you agree?" Yoon Ji Won (1990) approached Taehwa, "maybe she needs to see a physiatrist-" 

Taehwa felt offended, "Don't bull me...". Taehwa detests it when someone speaks ill of her friends, especially Soojin, who is her closest friend.

 

[KIM FAMILY'S HOUSE] 

'beep beep!' Soojin growled to her younger brother, "Yah! Your potential girlfriend replied your message!" Jongdae ran down the stairs to his phone, "Noona, she's not my potential girlfriend..." Jongdae wasn't even sure whether Lee Sohyun (1993) feels the same way... 

Since young, Soojin doesn't usually show her brother care and concern, but she's very enthusiastic when it comes to his relationship. Sohyun was her junior in the basketball team, and Soojin wouldn't hesistate to 'ship' her brother with her junior.

Likewise, Jongdae often pokes his nose into his sister's love relationship as well. Jongdae likes to ask, "Noona, Chanyeol or Do Kyungsoo (1988)?" Sometimes he might even bring in her tutor, Baekhyun...

 

[SCHOOL]

A long and dry day of lessons finally ended, Soojin was more than ready to head home. Her 'good' friend, Son Eunmi (1990) who's also her classmate would often glue herself onto Soojin. 

On the contrary, Eunmi has never ever regarded Soojin as a friend, the only reason why she would stay close to Soojin is because Soojin is close with her 'all time' crush, Do Kyungsoo. 

Sadly, Kyungsoo has never carried a torch for Eunmi... Similar to Chanyeol, he shows affection for Soojin...

Soojin and Eunmi were often being 'harassed' and 'troubled' by Jiwon. Jiwon used to be their friend, but because of jealousy she drifted away from the duo.

After school, again Jiwon confronted the two girls, accusing them of staring at some seniors that she eyecandied, which Soojin and Eunmi denied. 

Clearly Jiwon should know that Eunmi is crazy over Kyungsoo, and Soojin is too busy to even consider being a relationship, which is exactly the reason why Soojin is not in a relationship with Kyungsoo despite him consistently confessing to her.

After much disagreement and arguement, Jiwon attempted to slap Soojin, not only did Soojin retaliated more but also because Soojin continuously used vulgar names to describe Jiwon.

Just as Jiwon's palm was about to create an impact on Soojin's milky face, a sudden force stopped her. Kyungsoo grabbed Jiwon's arm tightly, preventing Jiwon from slapping his 'angel'.

Not being aware that Kyungsoo's actions were solely for Soojin, Eunmi started to fantasize over Kyungso's bold and manful actions. "Lay a finger on Soojin and you'll regret it for life..." he said horrendously, which caused spine-chilling in Jiwon and eventually retreating.

Kyungsoo then went nearer to the two girls, one who seemed rather restrained. On the other hand, Eunmi felt indulged by Kyungsoo. He came closer to Soojin, he placed his arm around Soojin's shoulders and asked, "You okay?" 

Soojin flinged his arm away with her shoulders, "I'm more than fine...". Kyungsoo who refused to stop showing intimacy then whispered to her, "If she finds you for trouble again, let me know..." Soojin nodded her head lightly, and thanked him.

Kyungsoo then left, without saying 'bye' to Eunmi, which led her to feel injurious. "Hey, if you don't like him, stop making use of his love for you..." She snapped at Soojin.

Soojin was annoyed, she didn't request for it. Yet Eunmi is putting the blame on her, because Eunmi's crush is mad over Soojin...