Crazzzzzy Goodbye

THE CRAZY WORLD OF BAE SUZY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

THIS IS SOMEWHAT LIKE A SPECIAL CHAPTER.

 

 

TOP 10 HOTTEST MALE ALIVE.

TOP 10 QUESTIONS.

TOP 10 REVELATIONS.

An all-tell series of the ten modern women sorcers of the world.

 

#10 EXO Kai (Kim Jongin)

He is Kim Jongin, the latest in the sibling of three and the chosen one, indeed. He is the main dancer and the face of his group EXO (which without any doubt are all made with the likeness of Greek Gods). He is 21, the age of divinity, and drooled by millions of multiple es. A burning devil dancer on stage, hypnotizing mistresses to dive into his deep dark temptation but a father of three when the camera shuts down. Yep, he’s already have kids (this might be a shock for those who only oogles him on stage but yes, he calls his dogs ‘My Kids’) and it make him the hottest and fluffiest of them all!

 

Jongin laughs at his own description.

 

Who would have thought that he will part of this? He whom people call as ‘kkamjong’, he who’s skin is far more different than everyone, he who had a full-forehead bangs until Junior High and he who only wear slippers on hotels where black leather shoes are almost required.

 

He is reading this for the first time and feels awkward about going through the answers he just splurt out in that moment (which made his manager hyung go sick to 100 degrees). He surely have sometime to spare in his one-day staycation at his private four cornered room full of hanging shades of black and white and maong pants.

 

Q-10. When you heard about being on the Top 10 Hottest Male Alive, what was your initial reaction and how did you feel about it?

 

KAI: I was lodging at our dorm’s sofa when Sehun said ‘you made it’ and I was not interested at all. Really. (If anything can be more superlative than laughing his lungs out, that’s what he hid) So my initial reaction was actually nothing. I didn’t even know where I made it and Sehun is the type of man who have corny jokes all the time so I thought that was one. But what I felt afterward can be sum up into four lines:

 

“This is the real one right? This is not fan-made?”

“I did? I did?! I did. I did!!”

“ it up, bro!”

“Do I get free chicken coupons for this?”

 

“There is no way your manager let you answer that.”

“Well, he wasn’t there when I was asked of the questions.”

 

Jongin smiles sheepishly as if what he did is the most intellectual thing ever. He just can’t help but tease the blushing girl infront of her while they were having their dinner at his Noona’s place. It was supposed to operate by serving coffees and cupcakes but well, who can say ‘no’ when be unleash his ‘please-noona-for-your-maknae’ aegyo.

 

“You’re such an idiot!”

 

“But YOU love this idiot!”

 

Jongin doesn’t care if ‘idiot’ was supposed to be an insult to him. As long as it makes his Ji laugh, he wouldn’t mind being the world’s biggest idiot. Besides, its been a quite a while since they’ve seen each other (not just face time) and he would do and be everything to see that shinning ray of light on her face.

 

“Youre right, I do.”

 

 

 

Q-9. If you could swap your life with any star, Hallyu or Hollywood, who would it be? Why? (He can’t say nobody, I made sure of that!)

 

KAI: Actor? Joo In Sung? Everybody like him, even guys! I like him. Not really like like like but I’m a fan of him, I’m not gay tho. Wait. Can I change my answer? Ha ha ha. Okay. Okay. Take two. If I could, I would like to change my life for a while, even just a single day, with...

 

“Lee Min Ho? As in The Heirs Lee Min Ho?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“But why?”

 

“His entertainment and JYP Ent. are having partial mergers and they need something to distract the publics’ attention just until It’s done.”

 

“Why does it have to be you? There are a lot of idols even actresses in JYP.”

 

“I’ll be having my photoshoot on London this weekend, you know that right? Incidentally, Min Ho oppa will be there too for--”

 

“Oppa?! You call Lee Min Ho SUNBAENIM oppa already?!”

 

“But he is my oppa, isn’t he?”

 

This is just so unfair. Why does it have to be his Bae? He knows she’s the most sought-after artist now and probably really the perfect person to do the ‘pretending’ but still, she has a boyfriend! I AM HIS BOYFRIEND.

 

And she calls him ‘oppa’ already? But she never ever called me ‘oppa’ before, not even once.

 

“You never called me oppa.”

 

“What? Are you jealous?”

 

“Jealous? No. Jealousy is wanting something that is not yours but I know you are mine. I’m just possesive. I mean, who wouldnt fall inlove with you? Youre fun to be with, pretty, brilliant, talented, oh and did I mention youre beautiful?”

 

Suzy smiled and shook her head.

 

“You are gorgeous, ethereal, an angel sent from above to be a grace to us peasants, a-”

 

Suzy kissed him to shut him up. She’s already blushing too hard because his boyfriend is too generous with his compliments and thousands of butterflies are already circusing in her stomach.

 

“I am your angel just as you are my knight. Yours, just yours. But youre right, who wouldnt fall in love with me?” Jongin’s eyes widend. “But just let them be. I know where my heart belongs.”

 

“To whom?” Jongin smiles hopefully.

 

“To Damon ofcourse.”

 

Suzy ran around her apartment and when Jongin chase her, she knows he understood and she could never ask for more well, except for him to share the thigh part of the chicken every once in a while. She made sure he wouldn’t let him hear it though or he’ll send boxes of chicken thighs to her.

 

Jongin caught up with hugging her from behind. “Still, you already call him oppa yet you never called me oppa before. I am hurt Bae Suzy.”

 

She doesn’t need to see it to know that her Kkamjong is pouting. “Oppa.”

 

“Eh? Its not counted!!”

 

Suzy turned and kissed him again, just a peck, and caught him off-guard. “That counts right?”

 

“Maybe?”

 

Jongin kissed her in the forehead and hugged her tight. “When its announced, you can already date in public – that’s something we can’t do but you always wanted to. Im not jealous but you know, I just cant help it. He can proudly show you in the public and I...”

 

If its still possible for him to hug her tighter than now, thats what he did.

 

“I do want to date in public but you forgot something, I want to date in public with you, only with you. I love you Kim Jongin. I love you. I love you. Only you.”

 

KAI: Lee Min Ho Sunbaenim because he is the luckiest guy in the world right now.

 

 

 

 

Q-8. People see you as two different person: Kai and Kim Jongin. What do you to be percieved in the long run?

 

“Right now, I just want to be Jongin.”

 

KAI: Jongin and Kai don’t have any differences in the context of their personas. They both live to dance and that’s all about it. Rather than choosing about whom I prefer, I want to be someone they want them to be. If they want me to be Kai, then I’ll be their Kai. If they want me to be Kim Jongin, then I’ll be their Jongin. They don’t think I have DID, right?

 

Ofcourse, he knows that you can never please everyone but he doesn’t want to dissappoint them either. As a dance expressionist, he craves for something that could show his feelings better (since he’s an introvert - except if you’re Bae Suzy because he becomes the world’s greatest story teller and corniest joker) and limiting himself to just a single image is a no-no.

 

“How do you do that?”

 

“Do what?”

 

“That. You were like happily saying hello to the crowd then right when the music starts, you changed your expression to The Kai and after the last beat you are already laughing shyly like the normal Jongin. How is that even possible to change personas in a split second?”

 

“Eh? You should know, youre the actress here, Bae Suzy SUNBAENIM!”

 

“Yah!! You were my sunbae back in SOPA! The Kim Jongin! Ohhh~”

 

“No. You are the SUNBAENIM!! All hail Bae Suzy SUNBAENIM!!”

 

“But you trained EARLIER, so you are the sunbaenim here. Kim Jongin sunbaenim ha ha ha.”

 

Jongin laughed while shielding his face from the Karate choach’s daughter’s loving slaps. He knows she hates it when he calls her ‘sunbaenim” because she feels like she’s older which is partially true. She is indeed older than him in the industry.

 

Even so, Jongin doesn’t says it anymore and just enjoyed their moment together.

 

“Yah! Can you come at JYP concert in Seoul?”

 

“I would love to but I have a schedule on that day, I’m sorry baby~”

 

“It’s okay! I know youre busy. My kkamjong is now becoming a star~ ahhh.”

 

“You are my star. The brightest in entire galaxy, no, the entire universe!”

 

-

 

“The party’s almost starting. Where are you?”

 

“Im so so sorry baby. I’m still doing our promotional shoots, I’ll try my best to make it right after thiis okay? I’m sorry. I love you. See you!”

 

Its ironic sometimes though when you can be what everyone, even strangers, wants you to be but cannot give in into what you want yourself to be.

 

He is so so late.

 

The party was supposed to start at 5 PM and its already 11:30 PM. He already promised Suzy about this, even cleared his schedule for this day because its their new house’s blessing but that shotgun shoot ruined it all. How he wished the taxi could fly or his MAMA powers be true so he could teleport and be in her side already. His heart have been beating so fast since he left right after the photographer said ‘its a wrap’ and didn’t even bother to change his clothes so he’s wearing an american football uniform with pink stripes in his cheeks. Jongin looks crazy but he could just careless about his looks, whats important is that he can still make it.

 

Before he got out of the taxi, he texted his Bae first. If by some miracle she was already asleep, he wouldn’t want her to disturbed since she might be tired from preparing for the party.

 

To: My Baeby Ji

Baby, are you still up? I’m really sorry I was late, really really sorry. Are you still up? I’m outside.

 

From: My Baeby Ji

Yah! You promised to be here~ you promised!!

 

To: My Baeby Ji

I know and I’m really sorry. Will you forgive your bear?

 

From: My Baeby Ji

You are not my bear tonight!! Hmmp.

 

To: My Baeby Ji

But... I’m already outside baby and I’m feeling so so cold. Brrr~

 

Jongin got worried for a second when Suzy didn’t reply but when he saw the gate slowly opening, his smile showed up almost immediately. But as she slowly step into outside wearing his pyjamas and hoodie, he saw another taxi adjacent to his opens its window and rolled out a big and long camera. CODE RED!! CODE RED!!

 

He immediately called Suzy.

 

“Baby, go back inside now. I just saw a paparazzi right infront of your house.”

 

“Really? I see nobody though.”

 

“There’s another taxi. Please baby, go back and be safe. Please~ please.”

 

He is SM Entertainment’s golden boy, EXO’s visual and EXO-L’s main dancer - all which he portrayed very well. But its frustrating how he can just easily pull them off but constantly failing being his love’s boyfriend. Bae Suzy is Nation’s first love and they can give her all the attention s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter