Get Your CRAYON~

High High School!

~With Bom~

She took a deep long breath as sshe looked herself in the mirror; judging her appearence attentively. She had no idea that she was trying too hard to try and make herself look good. Who was she trying to impress. She thumped the top of her head gently with the side of her palm.
'Pabo... why do we need to look good? You dont need to look good for anyone. Much less that.... that... man...' Her hands began to ball up into fists before she sighed, slumping down. She shook her head and recomposed herself, standing straight and looking herself at every angle. She smiled a bit to herself, forgetting she had no need to look good. The only image that surfaced into her mind was of him. She wondered what he would wear, how he would wear his hair, and who he would hang out with. She then felt a twinge of pain in her stomach. A twisting feeling. She imagined who he'd be hanging out with, she imagined him dancing with other girls, imagined all these different kind of girls hanging off his arm and pining for his affection. She shook the thought away.
'You don't care about him Bommie.... You don't care.' She whispered to herself and smiled at herself reassuringly. Looking herself in the eye through the mirror. 'Chances are... he wont even be there... Just have fun and when you get back home study and sleep... Priorities Bommie, remember your priorities.' And as she said those last words she could help but wonder if she even knew what her priorities were anymore. She couldn't think on it any longer when her doorbell rang. She looked at the time and inwardly cursed at herself. She was so stuck in her thoughts she forgotten she was getting ready. Her makeup was finished and her outfit was picked out, she picked up her heels at the bottom of the staircase as she rushed to open the door. It was Minho smiling brightly at her. He wore casual clothing, he stopped and looked up at Bom with a questioning expression.

"Um, wow, you wearing that....?" He asked surprised at her outfit of choice.

"Why, do I look bad?!" She began to freak out a bit, looking herself over and tugging the end of her dress down more. He laughed a bit and shook his head. grabbing her hand he gently tugged her out of her door, twirled her around and stepped back. He cupped his chin and looked deep in thought. She began to sweat, feeling nervous. He smiled up at her after a short pause.

"Well it's not casual... not elegant... but not ty... So you're dressed better than most of the girls at these type of parties." He finally said nodding. Her eyes widened. She looked over her mini-dress again.

"They wear shorter dresses?" She asked herself but he heard and answered accordingly.

"Ani, more like shorts that look like underwear, and tiny tops. So the fact you're wearing something covering is surprising."

"And all the girls wear stuff like that...?" she asked once more.

"Not all, just the majority of them do..." He nodded again, "Lots of people are more reserved and keep it simple... like you." He smiled and she smiled back.

"Shall we go then?" She asked feeling her nerves slip away, he nodded and led her to his midnight blue camero. She got into the passenger side, pulling her dress lower fown her thighs covering them. He got into his side and they drove off as she asked one final question.

"So... Who's party is it anyway...?"

~With Jiyong~

"Seunghyun's party..." He said simply after Dara got angry of the flinging of her clothes everywhere. She began piling her scattered clothes onto her bed. Rubbing her temple she tried calming her nerves.

"Sophmore or Senior?" she asked while she began folding her clothes. Taeyang chuckled a bit after he and Jiyong met eyes.

"Why would Seungri throw a party? Senior Seunghyun of course! Top said we're invited and he wanted us there..." Jiyong then said leaning on the opposing side of Taeyang.

"Well I hear he's the 'ladies man' of his sophmore class... that's why i ask," She looked back at them smirking. She felt as though Jiyong would get jealous to see an underclassmen try and steal his place as school Heartthrob. But he was unfazed. He walked up and wiggled his fingers in warning.

"And I hear he only goes for the noonas~" He chuckled as Dara felt a shiver run up her spine at the thought of him ing on her. She quickly shook the thought away and asked another question to get to a subject change.

"Who'll be there...?"

"Mainly Juniors and Seniors... a few plus ones of sophmores... only the cool kids of course though." Taeyang answered for Jiyong. Dara nodded and a question surfaced, ticking across her mind ready to explode and her curiousity got the best of her.

"Will... You know... Bom be there...?" It got quiet and for a split second no one knew the answer. They all had there gaze on Jiyong who in turn was lost in some sort of thought. He thought about her and all of the attempts to talk to her the past few weeks had failed. She was a hard nut to crack. He even thought to give up. But he couldn't get her out of her mind since the first day he met her. Her warm face lit up his thoughts day and night. Even his dreams were plagued with her. He continued to see other girls, but when he was with them all he could think of was her. He'd imagine her whenever he kissed another girl, hugged her, or any other business he partook with a girl. It got to the point where the joys of courting another began to fade and darken. It was all a bitter taste in his mouth. He no longer saw the joy of messing around with another girl... and for a while he'd not date or even flirt with others. He'd go on about his schoolwork and in his free time he'd dream. He'd dream of her. He knew he was getting into something deep and he backed away from his advance of her and started flirting again, and this time he knew he was going to try his hardest to get the girl that was on everyone's mind. He was gonna get her. And once he got her he'd be the same old GD he thought he lost. He'd return to the chick magnet that got every girl to drop their with the snap of his fingers. He'd get over this mountain of infatuation named Bom, and he'd be over her and move on like usual he thought. But as that last thought surfaced and passed he felt a small pang in his chest that dropped to his stomach suddenly knotting it up. He looked back up at his friends and replaced his expressionless face with a believable fake smile.

"Let's get going... the party can't start without us~" He cocked a smirk as his friends laughed a bit and nodded as Dara shooed them out of her room and began to dress herself up. Forgetting that no one answered her question. 'Will she be there...? I hope so...'

Taeyang and Jiyong waited downstairs for their friend to get ready as she surfaced and walked down the steps,they smiled at her and Taeyang could be seen drawing hearts in his mind surrounding her. Jiyong noticed his staring and smacked his arm lightly, chuckling. 'Close your mouth you'll catch flies'

"I thought you were gonna wear something idunno.... more hot?" Ji asked up at her, she returned the comment with a smack to the back of his head. He rubbed his head laughing, "Hey watch the hair..."

"Idiot... Whats wrong with jeans and a top...?" she pouted and looked at her outfit choice. Before Ji could retort, Taeyang cut in.

"Nothing! He's being rude, you'll look amazing Dara..." He warmly said as she smiled back at him.

"Why thank you Youngbae, at least someone here is sweet." she threw a glare at Ji and he laughed it off, glad his plan to make Taeyang look like a hero was a success.

"Let's go then?" He smiled and his friends nodded and they were off to their destination.


"IT'S TIME TO PARTAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!~~~"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU&feature=share&list=PLv-1fU5jyQlrxd_sjkTqakactTkHKz7rI
[optional to play, you dont have to~ it's just background music]

Was all that was heard through the loud piercing music. The walls were vibrating from the loud bass. Bom looked at the surrounding houses that were already dark and looked sleeping as they reached outside the one large house surrounded by teenagers and the lawn and neighboring sidewalks riddled with cars. She found it hard to believe she hadn't reached the house yet, and she was still able to hear the music loudly pounding. Minho parked behind a large pickup truck with monstorous wheels and bright headlights. She began to rethink her decision to come but he reassured her it was fun and he'd keep an eye on her and made sure no one pressured her to do anything she didnt want to. She nodded still a bit unsure.

"I hope youre right Minnie..." she said but only she could hear herself as they entered the almost shaking house filled with gyrating teens. She made sure to keep close to Minho, latching onto the back of his shirt as he maneuvered himself through the crowding people. He made sure she was always right behind him as he smiled and reached the man of the hour, the host of the most kicking parties ever.

"Ayyyyyy~" was all Bom heard him voice as she was pulled a bit, and large hands slightly grazed her face hugging Minho. As soon as they released Bom as well released her grip from Minho and stepped out from behind him slowly and meekly. Minho then wrapped his arm around her sholder bringing her into a hug and smiling.

"Oh hey man, this is Bom the new transfer everyone has been buzzing about." He said nudging her a bit to say something.

"It's nice to meet you..." she said and had to repeat louder as the music would not aloud her to speak quietly. He nodded and looked her over smiling. His stare intense and deep. He looked between the girl and his buddy Minho and waved a finger implying more than asking if they were something. Which in both parties shook their head disapproving any rumors that could happen. 

"We're just really good friends...! Nothing more, Nothing less." He brightly said, and Bom happily nodded. The host twitched an almost devious smile and nodded as well  raising a brow, before he spoke. His words running out like silk and as deep and smooth as the bass that shook the walls.

"Well Bom, I'm Choi Seunghyun, my friends call me Top... welcome to my party... Have a drink... dance... but if anything and the most important have fun..." he winked and turned to leave, leaving the two people to their own devices. He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text out, placing it back in his back pocket afterwards and smiling to himself. Then wrapping his arm around a random girl in his path he blurted out smiling,

"Who wants to binge drink!!!!" and a loud roar of cheers were sounded.

~With Jiyong~

*be-deep* The sound of his phone stopped him in his tracks up the front steps of his friends house. He swiped his finger over the screen, unlocking his phone and he read the text on the dim-lit screen.

• From: Tippity-Top
  Sent: 8:35pm
  Message: She's here with Minho, bro...

All he had to read were the two first words and he rushed inside the house, entering just as the song had changed. He stood in the doorway a bit looking around and through the crowd of grinding people and drunkard idiots attempting to dance freestyle. He didnt spot the girl he had been looking for, but that wouldn't stop him in his quest to conquer her. He began to walk through the people and latching ladies, glancing at them head-to-toe before again moving forward to the kitchen where he saw his friend Top. He nudged his buddy who was paying attention to the attempting to drink from the tap upside down. Top looked at his buddy and hugged him through one arm and leading him through the house, looking around the crowd and winking at girls here and there.

"Hey man, where is she...?" Jiyong asked almost impatiently, releasing himself from his buddy's grasp and Top looked around once more befoer looking at his friend. 

"Hmm... well she was here a while ago... umm... You should look harder..." Top smiled like a little kid and passed his friend a beer, clinking his own with it. Jiyong sighed and turned to leave, passing his drink to the empty-handed teen whining to his friends. On his way down the steps his shoulder scraped along another person, but for some resaon he looked back to say sorry, which unlike him he decided to apologize, only he stopped in his tracks. He gazed after the person who bumped into him as she didnt turn back to look at him she kept walking on up and into the hallway, which unlike the front of the house all the way to the back and livingroom/kitchen, wasn't overflown with people. Without his own instruction his own feet began to move after her.

~With Bom~

Before even thinking she opened the first door she stumbled upon, quickly closing it after she mentally slapped herself, hoping she could erase the grotesque image of two of her classmates in the room she just intruded. She hit her brow lightly with her palm.

"Knock next time pabo..." she said to herself quietly as she continued her search for the bathroom. She inwardly scolded herslf, she knew this would happen and its her fault she didn't go before they got here. Making her way down the long hall she saw a line of girls along one side of the wall. She contiued down the hall to see them wait outside the only door with a bright light surrounding its outline.

"Bathroom line...?" She asked no one in particular as she pointed to the door, and all the girls nodded uninterested. She sighed and continued down the long hall, crying on the inside. 'I guess you'll have to hold it in Bommie....' She thought not knowing she was followed, before she felt a tug on her elbow gently. She turned to look at who it was, the dark hall being no help at all she assumed the worst and tried to lose his grip on her. 

"hey.. hey... hey... don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you, I'll show you another bathroom... I bet you really need to pee right...?" He chuckled slightly, she calmed down a bit, not cause of his words, but the sound of his voice, the softness and gentle way they flowed together. She nodded forgetting he could not see her as well and then replied.

"A-alright..." he bagan to gently tug her into the same dirrection she was previously going, opening a door slowly and peeking in.

"This is the guest room... it comes with its own bathroom... so i think this is a good place to go..." he opened the door and let her in the dark room.

"How do you know about it...?" She asked, trying to adjust her eyes in the dark room. He moved to the opposite wall she was near, placing his hand on the wall and searching for something.

"Well... Because," He said chewing on his bottom lip, still searching the wall and finally finding what he was searching for. Flipping the switch he smiled and finished his sentence turning towards her, "He is my close friend..."

Her eyes widened a bit, she was hoping to see him, but not excited to. she quickly averted her gaze around the room and towards another door that had to be the bathroom she thought. He just leaned against the wall he was previously searching on, watching her amused, keeping his pretty boy facade on. He saw her move towards the door and chuckled lightly, point to the other direction.

"Thats the closet.... over here's the bathroom..." She flushed, refusing to blush at how idiotic she must look to him. she puffed her cheeks and looked to where he pointed and nodded, smiling sincerely.

"oh... um, thank you..." She then walked to where he had directed, looking down embarrassed as he smiled back at her.

"No problem, Bom-sshi..." he uttered as she walked into the bathroom, closing the door gently behind her.

When she resurface only minutes later, she was shocked and a little saddened not to see him in the room anymore. She spent half of her time in the bathroom thinking of what was gonna happen, about talking to him, and the other half scolding herself for wanting to actually talk to him. I guess she wouldn't have to worry. She looked herself in the mirror, checking her makeup, and tugging her dress a bit lower before walking out into the empty room. On her way out of the room she quickly remembered to turn off the light. She then slowly letting her eyes adjust walked to the door, quickly almost easily opening the door, but before she could leave she ran into the figure on the other side of the door, pushing her and him back onto the wall of the hall. All that sounded was alarge thud of his back hitting the wall and his surprised groan of hurt. She quickly worried she hurt the stranger, and grabbed his face, trying to focus on him.

"Omo! I'm so sorry i didnt see where i was going..! Please forgive me..." Her words fast paced and nervous, the man she ran into let out a soft chuckle, rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm alright don't worry, dont worry... It's not your fault.." It was the same voice as before and she felt her heart skip and tighten at the pain and pleasure of running into this complicated man. She had an inner battle with herself before he cupped her own face and tilted it from side to side. "You're not hurt are you, Bom-sshi?" He asked and she shook her head, knowing this time he could tell. She thought for a while, forgetting they were still pressed against the wall, that SHE was prssing him agaisnt the wall.He had no protest, and even yet did not notice it himself. She tried to form words but would hesitate before saying.

"I... I'm really sorry... I should just go... Umm it's late and i need to study... and... and.." She ran on and on, his eyes adjusting on her facial features, barely visable in the darkness, his eyes flickered to her bright eyes, piercing the darkness. He saw how she averted his eye contact, and they scanned to look anywhere else. He could barely hear her, yet he focused in on every word she said. He felt his heartbeats grow quicker without his acknowledgement of what they could mean. He grew nervous himself, a new feeling for him. He pressed finger against her lips, silencing her. 

"I understand.." he smiled softly, "Let me take you home... I think Minho left already..." She didnt know how to respond, her ride had already left without her, how could this be...? He never even messaged her. Although her mind had alerted her that she should refuse, formed the words 'alright..' before she knew it. He nodded making sense of the situation he smiled foolishly, like a little kid. He soon wiped the smile off his face and replaced it with a cool composure. He then soon finally took notice to the position they were in and laughed a bit.

"Well if you want to go already... you have to get off of me first....?" her face flushed as she soon backed off of him, tugging her dress lower as it somehow rided up. She puffed her cheeks, hoping her cheeks had faded the tint of pink that leaked. He himself smirked slightly, yet felt himself blsuh only slightly.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know i was pressed on you..." She said composing herself and he nodded. The party was still loud and booming as they made their way downstairs. The front door was blocked with people as they turned to leave through the back door, which was also blocked. He looked around thinking before looking back at the beautiful red-head. 

"How about we stay just a little while longer...?"


A/N:
 
As promised!!!!! Another chapter to make up for my absence and crappy chapter Yesterday.... What do you think? 

I rushed near the end...  > > and i couldn't find a way to insert a music player so i'm sorry if you had to open a new tab to listen to the music if you listened to it that is... If you didnt then no probs~~~

Anyway, I haven't decided in which how I'm gonna get into a schedule that'll work with school... But i'll try my hardest that's for sure... so sorry this took forever. I'll try my absolute best to keep updating for you my lovelies.

Thank you to all that have stayed since this began and to all of you new lovely people reading, and please feel free to scold me when i dont update, your criticism and comments and opinions all of them get replied to, I love hearing from you all ♥ 

please talk to me I need lovessss ♥ 

anyway, enjoy your weekend and or anything else and i hope you like this update, It's pretty long in my opinion... 

Longer than i thought i would make it.

Lots of love, Will work on more,

-Rani♥