'DeNile' Isn't Just A River In Egypt

High High School!

~with Bom~

She heaved a heavy sigh as she fell face down on her bed. She began to roll around on her bed like a little kid, whining. If anyone could see her now they wouldn't believe it was the same calm and collected 'Ms. Park Bom' from school. After a second or two she stopped, huffing air out into her pillow. She began to scratch the top of her head and think to herself.

'Why can't you get him out of your head, pabo? He's only trying to mess around and break your heart... and then how will you ever win your father's approval? Never that's right... he'll never love you like the son he wished he had...' she hugged her pillow tighter, refusing to tear up. She felt a vibration and searched for her phone lazily. Soon finding it, she scooped it up, opening the lock screen and reading the newest message she got from Minho.

•From: Minnie♥ 
 Sent: 5:37pm
 Message: Heyyy, Bommie-ah, there's going to be a party tonight, you should go!
                  (: it's nice way to kick off the weekend. What do you say?

She reread and reread the contents of the message, trying to look for a hint of something she didn't know she was searching for. 'Would he be there?' In her mind she didn't want him there... but in the pit of her stomach warmed unknowingly, hoping he would. It took a while before she started to type out her response. Speaking out every world she typed down before sending. 
"Who's throwing it...? Who will be there?" It only took a few seconds before she got a reply.

•From: Minnie♥
 Sent: 5:52pm
 Message: Some senior friend of mine, you'll meet him when we get there.
                  Umm lots of people! :) mainly Juniors and Seniors. So will you?

She bit her bottom lip, holding in and burying the possible excitement she felt in the chance of running into the well-known player Jiyong. She looked back up at the ceiling, playing out different scenarios in her mind. Smiling softly, she replied simply with slight concern.
"When do we go?"

~With Dara~

♪♬ Imagine me and you...
                I do...
I think about you every night...
          It's only right...
To think about the girl... you love... ♬♪

She sang slowly and softly as she doodled on her homework, bored with studying already.She was lost in her own daydream unaware of her doodling and her singing. Until a tap brought her back to reality. She looked around confused. Her room had stayed quiet and she was alone. She heard another tap and saw that it was a rock being tossed at her window. She frowned and got up quickly rushing to the window to see Jiyong and Taeyang smiling brightly up at her, ready to throw another rock. She opened her window and yelled down at them.

"Yah! The back door is open don't break my window!" She puffed her cheeks as they laughed, mocking her by pretending to attempt another pebble throw up at her. They soon made their way to the back as Dara sighed closing her window. Moving back to see if her room had any items she should put away before they entered. She didn't need her life long friends peeking at her undergarments and other unmentionables. Then she looked back to her desk where she was previously spaced out at. Her homework caught her eye, on the lined sheets of paper, where she was supposed to write a 5 page essay, were doodles of large hearts with the name Park Bom scribbled everywhere. She inwardly freaked. She could not believe her eyes. She didnt realize she had creepily written out the name of her classmate. Sure she was beautiful and perfect abd she really liked her. But she could not believe she had done that without realizing she did. She did not like her in a romantic way. It was impossible. She could not have felt that way for her. Yet the more she thought on it, the more she felt like it was true... she began to worry, still eyeing the papers. Her heart almost jumping out of her chest as her bedroom door began to open slowly. Without hesitating she leaped to her desk crunpling the papers in her hands and hiding it behind her back. Taeyang stopped to see the spectacle, laughing a bit and raising a brow at her. She stared at him for a second, before cracking a fake smile. Jiyong passed through the side of him as he blocked the doorway, nudging him to move.

"Your room gets girlier and girlier everytime I come here..." he laughed before falling back onto her bed. She sarcastically laughed.

"Uhh Idunno maybe cause I am one...?" She shoved the papers into her back pocket and rubbed her neck, " so what do I owe this oh so lovely visit to?"

Taeyang leaned against the doorway, keeping quiet and looking around the room. Jiyong got up and looked through Dara's closet before she let out a word of protest.

"Heyyy! What are you doing?!"she frowned as he tossed her some of her clothes; smiling. He didn't say anything before making it towards the bedroom door turning to her.

"Dress up. We're going to a party tonight..."


 A/N: Sooooooooooooooooooo.... been a while huh? I... I've been really really busy the past couple of months... on my busiest year of High School... I feel bad... because I promised an upload so long ago and here we are so far into the future from them and barely an update... I'll try to be more frequent... I know I should be more frequent... please forgive me and continue to read... sorry the update is short. I did this from my phone... so much harder than it looks, I'll fix it on my comp tomorrow ^^ please accept this for now and I'll type up the party chapter tomorrow♥
Lots of love♥ 
-Rani