Challenger Park Bom!

High High School!

"Miss Park Bom."

"Miss Park Bom."

"Miss Park Bom."

"Miss Park Bom."

"Miss Park Bom."

"Miss Park Bom."

She had heard all day. From her teachers to her classmates. She was a little irked and she had no reason as to why. 'Ugh... Bom is fine, thank you...' she thought to herself having no real courage to correct them. The bell rang to end her 3rd period and she was off to 4th. She couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of the school as she slowly made her way through the busy hallways. She finally made her way to the classroom. She sighed, 'Another period of awkward introductions, and the need to use my full name...' As she began to enter, a boy rushed out slowly bumpy shoulders with each her. They both turned to glance at each other, as the girl caught in a short gaze, quickly bowed and said, "Mianhae!" as he gave a small smile and turned back to where he was going. She stayed there looking after him for a while, when the warning bell woke her from her stupor. She quickly shook it off and headed inside once again to be introduced immediately.

"Miss Park Bom!"

She inwardly groaned.

~With Dara~

'Hm? She has this class too?' Dara thought as she straighten up from her previous slouched position, to look at 'Miss Park Bom' who stood prominently at the front. She really was pretty Dara thought.

'NO! Sandara Park, what did I say... You can't say such things about the same ... It's not very lady like...' she scolded herself. She continued to rant about it but was cut off her thought when the teacher directed her attention.

"Huh?" She said not knowing the question which was asked. A few girls giggled at her confused state... Or so she thought. The teacher shook his head and Bom gave a sweet small smile. Which Dara had no clue why, made her heart flutter, 'Ani! Dara, we went over this!'

"Really Dara? I asked where Ji Yong is?" The teacher asked again, this time she heard.

"Oh, he just left..." she said again as he directed Bom to a seat at the table right next to Dara's. She smiled as she sat down.

~With Bom~

'Ji Yong huh...' she said as she looked off in thought. She had no clue why, but she found him interesting. 

'Ah, Bommie that's a no-no... Father's acceptence is always on the top of the list... No time for love interests, or dating, or kissing...' she trailed off into a daydream with a goofy look on her face. Until she felt something poking her cheek. She opened her eyes to find a boy with his finger in front of her face ready to poke again. She was shocked, but she refrained from screaming.

 

(MR. CHOI MINHO!)

(Sorry I had to put in my favorite SHINee member)

He kept his finger pointed, not touching her face just yet. She wanted to ignore him like an other flirting guy... But he wasn't lirting, and he was interesting. A few seconds later he broke into a smile.

"Hey there... Bommie-ah... Can I call you that?" he asked putting his finger down and smiling widely at her. She was frozen.

'How weird...' she thought. The she caught to what he had called her. She wore a huge grin, he was the first person to actually call her by her first name, instead of her full name. "Yes you can." she replied sweetly. He smiled at her aegyo.

"So you're the new transfer everyone's alking about, ne?" he asked getting out a sheet of paper and pencil.

"Omo! Everyone's talking about me? Wae?!" She said kinda freaking out. He chuckled, "Don't worry it's nothing bad... It's actually very good things... Stuff how you're very rich, smart, and super pretty..." He continued while writing on the paper. He then asked her for her schedule, which she in turn gave to him. He looked at her last class and smiled. Great you have the same 3rd, 4th and 5th period as me. He then continued to write on the paper and Bom began to get curious... She would often take peaks at it but could never fully see what it said. Soon he then flipped the paper over and drew a smiley face and handed her the paper. He then began to pack his stuff as he explained it to her.

"Well Bommie... My name is Choi Minho! I'm a Senior and it was nice meeting you... Now what I wrote out is times in our schedule when we can hang out..." He said when the bell rang, he then got up and stood in front of her, his hands holding himself up on the table. Bom was still staring at the paper. She then took a second or two to look up at him. He smiled.

"Now, Bommie-yah... If you're ready... Should we head to our next class?" He asked smiling brightly. She was a bit fazed, but nodded slowly, getting up following him outside, yet again running into the same boy from the beginning of class. Yet this time she didn't look up to stare at him, it was his turn. He stood there watching her leave, until she was out of the door...

~With Ji Yong~

'Who was that?' He thought to himself but was knocked out of his thought... Literally. He yelled as he held the place in which Dara (The culprit) hit him. She had her eyes closed, with an irritated lok on her face. Rubbing her hand in which she used to hit Ji Yong, she grabbed her backpack and started walking off.

"Ya, What was that for!?" He yelled walking after her. She sneered.

"That's for leaving me alone in this class with all your fangirls... Where did you go anyways...?" she asked stopping at her locker to get her English book, which was her next subject.

"Aww, you jealous...?" he teased.

"As if... Of those s...? Please... But seriously where'd you take off too?" she asked seriously shoving her chemistry book in the locker. He looked down... he rubbed the back of his neck..

"Umm... you know my appa-"

"Nevermind, it's cool you don't have to explain it..." she cut him off knowing his dad was a sensitive subject. She then closed her locker and began to leave for english as he waved bye to her and turned to walk to his next subject. Dara turned around a bit to watch him walk slowy, hunched over, she knew something was wrong.

'Ji Yongie... When will you find someone for you... Someone that you'll love sincerely...' She looked down and turned back to the way back to her class.

--

I know today has been a rough day... But typing helps my mind get off everything... Sorry its short...Anyways... Gbom hwaiting!

-Much love Rani3