Day 076

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A ring from his phone broken his trance, 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Kyungsoo-yaaaaah! How are youuuuu? I'll go to your place today~"

 

"No you can't, I have guests."

 

"But Soo! I need to film unboxing video of my package!" Kyungsoo sigh on the other line.

 

"why did you have it to be delivered on my apartment then?"

 

"because its my gift for chanyeol! You know he is nosy as and will open it the moment the delivery guy left!"


"oh , right! His birthday is like in 10 days and I still don't have a gift for him"


"yes so let me go to your apartment now! I'll help you pick a gift for him!"


"tomorrow byun baekhyun! I told you i have guests today!"


"who are they? You don't have many friends soo!"


"jongin and a baby!"


"did you just called jongin your baby?"


"what the hell baekhyun? Are you deaf? I SAID JONGIN AND A BABY!"


"okay okay! No need to shout! I was just teasing you! I'll come over tomorrow! and send me pics of your jongin baby!  Bye! "


"BYUN BAEKHYUN! " And the line went off. 


"tsk.. " he huffed and put his phone on the coffee table on his front.


Now another worry added to his list, Chanyeol's gift. And he doesn't want to be tricked into buying limited edition clothes again. 

 


Should he buy him guitar? No, he already have 3 of those. A jewelry? A ring? Just then his stomach grumbled he looked at the clock and suprised to see its already nearing 11am. He needs to cooks for himself now. 

 


With a huff, he begrudgingly reach out for his crutches and walk to the kitchen. He can't cook nutrious food right now because of his ankle, it it uncomfortable to move around the kitchen when using clutches so his best resort is ramen. Easy to prepare and he could eat directly from the pot and wash it afterwards. 

 

 

That was his plan, until his phone rang again. He huffed in annoyance as he have to go back to the couch again just to retrieve his phone.

 


"I swear to god, Byun! aish!"

When he arrived on the said couch, he picked up his phone and answered the call.


"I swear Baekhyun I am not playing games!"


"Uhmmm, hello hyung?"

 

"what?" Kyungsoo removed his phone on his ear and looked at the caller and suprised to see that it is Jongin. 

 

"O-oh hey, sorry for that.. why are you calling?"

 

"Change of plans! we are coming over now!" Jongin said excitedly.

 

"What? No! I haven't eaten my lunch yet!" Kyungsoo panics.

 

"That is the reason why we are coming over earlier, to eat with you! right, luxun? hmm?" Kyungsoo heard a gibberish talk and followed by a laugh of a baby and he find it really adorable.

 

"O-oh, Okay.. I guess.. What do you want to eat then? I'll order food now.." Kyungsoo asked as he kept on fiddling the hem of his sweater. 

 

"No! we will bring food! don't worry about it Hyung."

 

"But Jongin-"

 

"Its okay! We're going noooow! Luxun say byeeee!" Kyungsoo heard 'baaaaa' from Luxun and the line went dead. 

 


But he still ordered food for them, not so much but just an additional food. He knows Jongin loves chicken, so he ordered one. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------

He settled himself onto the couch again and opened his television just to randomly change the channels. He feels nervous now that Jongin is coming over earlier than expected. Thank goodness Baekhyun helped him last night for his laundry. 

 


His apartment is generally clean unless the beagle line + minseok drop by. But they never left the apartment without cleaning it because Kyungsoo won't let them out.

 


There was a noise from his room. He almost forgot about those two. 

 


"Meokmul, Huchu I'm here." Then he heard running paws and now here they are. The two puppies stopped right in front of him on the couch as they aren't allowed on it. Kyungsoo is glad that his puppies are smart. 

 


The two toy poddle puppies, gray and black are 1 year old and 7 months old respectively. He got them separately last year as a companion in his apartment.

 


"I still haven't prepared your food.. sorry" He told the two as he both ruffled their head. "And we also have a guest, so I guess you will be locked in my room for the mean time, okay?" The two looked at him curiously with their head titled which he find it super adorable. He quickly grabbed his phone and snap a picture of the two. 

 


"Alright! I'm gonna feed you guys before anything else" He stood up from the couch, used his crutches and went to the laundry room to get their food. He walked straight back to the kitchen to pour food on their respective food bowl on the corner of the kitchen. He called the puppies to eat. 

 


His doorbell rang, Thinking that is the delivery man. 

 


"They're early.."

 


He looked at his intercom and suprised to see Jongin there and a baby strapped on his  chest. 

 


"Why are you here early?" Kyungsoo asked him thru intercom. 

 


"Surprise!!! Can you open the door?"

 


"No, go back, go back! I still have some stuffs to do!"

 


"Hyuuuuung fasterrrr!!! Luxun will be awake if we stay outside longer! Its cold!!" Jongin hugged Luxun closer to himself for emphasis. 

 


Kyungsoo can only sigh and went to the door to open it.

 


A Jongin who is smiling so bright welcomed him the moment he opened the door and Luxun who is sleeping soundly against his chest. He couldn't stop himself from poking his cheeks softly. 

 

"He's cute.." Kyungoo said as he repeatedly poke Luxun's cheek. 

 

"I don't even get a 'Hi'?" Jongin said, still smiling at Kyungsoo. 

 

"Whatever. Come in." He playfully rolled his eyes at him as he widen the gap of the door. "It's cold, faster."

 


Jongin happily stepped inside his apartment, removing his shoes and went straight to the dining area to put the take outs he bought. 


"Aren't you a little bit too 'feel at home'?" Kyungsoo said as he saw Jongin drinking a glass of water in the kitchen. 


"I was thirsty! and its not like I don't know your apartment." Jongin said as a matter of fact. 


"You will sure know your way out then?" 


Jongin put his index finger on his chin, pretending to think. "Uhm, no. haha"


"tsk"


"HYUNG!"


"What?! Can you at least sit down in the living room? I'm tired!"


Luxun stirred on his chest and Jongin slowy rocked his body left and right. He put his glass on the counter top and continue looking at the two puppies eating at the side. Did they really not noticed that there's another person in the apartment or they simply ignored his presence? 

 


"Hyung.." He walk where Kyungsoo's standing and usher him to the living room.They sat on the couch and Kyungsoo lower the volume of the television. 

 


"Can you help me remove these carrier?"

 


Kyungsoo hummed in response and motioned Jongin to turn around so he can unbuckle the clasp on his back. 

 


"He can sleep in my room, just surround him with pillows and keep the door open" Kyungsoo suggested. He really wants to squish Luxun's cheeks but maybe later when he is awake. 

 


"Okaaaay!" Jongin carefully removed the carrier on his body and disappeared into his room. Kyungsoo sighed after Jongin went into his room. What will he do now? to be honest, he invited Jongin without any plan besides seeing Luxun. It doesn't take long when Jongin came back and sat beside him, a little too close, on the couch. 

 


"Soooooo...? What should we do now?" Jongin ask. Kyungsoo let out an huff because that is also what he is thinking. 

 


"I don't know.. maybe wait for the chicken to arrive?"

 


"You ordered chicken??" Kyungsoo nodded. "But why?" Jongin added.

 


"Because I want to?" 

 


"But Baekhyun hyung said you don't really like chicken tho.." Jongin said. He heard Kyungsoo said something under his breathe which he couldn't catch. "Huh? What did you say, Hyung?"

 


"It's nothing.. just how much you two talk about me behind my back?" Kyungsoo said. 

 


"uhm... well just enough to know some things.."

 


"Like what?"

 


"Its a secret!" Jongin sticked his tougue out to tease. "Anyway, you have two puppies!! Why you didn't tell me" Jongin pulled his lower lip out forming a pout, resulting Kyungsoo to look away and fixing his glare to the unsuspecting TV. 

 


"You didn't asked, why would I tell you?"

 


It was quiet for a while, the only sound that they can hear was the sound coming from the TV. Did he said something wrong again? He slowly turned his head to the side to see what Jongin is doing and suprised to see that Jongin is just staring at him, a little smile on his face. 

 


"Why are you always frowning when you're with me? Am I unpleasant to look at?"

 


"W-what?" Kyungsoo stammered. He really don't know what to answer about that. 

 


"you, frowning.. " Jongin reach out to smoothen his frown, gently massaging it using his left hand. "there, you look more cuter and I don't feel bad anymore.."

 


"feel bad about?"

 


"that you don't like seeing me and I'm just pushing myself to you.. " Kyungsoo is starting to frown again from what he heard but Jongin immediately smoothen it and scooted closer to him. 

 


"You are too close.." Kyungsoo said as he looked away and payed attention to the television again.

 


"Your ears is so red!" Jongin laughed

 


"Because you're too close!!!!! I'm already on the edge of the couch, can you move a bit?" 

 


"okay! But stop frowning,okay? The next time I see you frowning with me around, I'm gonna kiss you!" Jongin threaten. He can already see Kyungsoo starting to frown again so he moved his face closer to Kyungsoo, who immediately covered his forehead.

 


"I am not frowning!! stop getting too close! jongin!" Kyungsoo kept digging his back on the couch as Jongin still keep going.

 


"Okay, now you get my point now?" Jongin ask. Kyungsoo nodded before he backed away. Kyungsoo let out a huff when he backed away and fix himself on the couch. 

 


"what are their names?" Jongin asked after  few minutes of silence. 

 


"Meokmul and Huchu, they're both toy poodles.." as if the puppies heard him say their names, they went to the livingroon and sat on the floor in front of Kyungsoo.

 


"really? i have toy poodle too! I actually have three babies at home. 2 toy poodle and a poodle.." Jongin said as he stand up ans sit on the floor the the puppies. 

 


"A poodle? why you didn't get another toy poodle instead?"

 


"Eh, that is the problem, I thought I bought another toy poodle but when he started to grow bigger than the older puppies we got him checked and it turns out he is a poodle " Jongin said fondly. He really loves his pets. But he also misses them since they're not with him in their apartment.

 


The dogs started to sniff Jongin's hand. "Hi?" he said and the two puppies tilted their head. 

 


"They're so cute!! Did you see that Hyung?"

 


"Of course, I see it everyday and I have tons of pictures of it.." Kyungsoo said as he furiously type on his phone.

 


"Hyung.."

 


"Hmm?" Kyungsoo still doesn't look at him. 

 


"Hyuuuuung!" Jongin said in his whiny voice, his lips jutted into a pout. Why is Kyungsoo isn't looking at him?

 

"What...?" Kyungsoo finally, finally looked at him "Why are you pouting?" He added.

 


"You are not paying attention to me!"

 


"What are you, 5? I'm sure you can live without anyone supervising you." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at Jongin. What kind of attention he wants when he is arguing with Baekhyun.

 


"What I mean is talk to me, eh, you invited us over yet you only look at your phone..."


"Well about that... uhh I ac-" And the doorbell suddenly rang. "Wait I think that's the chicken I ordered.." He stood up from the couch to open the door but Jongin stopped him. 

 


"I'll go get it.." Kyungsoo couldn't eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter