Day 059

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course it is because of the alcohol.

 

"Hello, I'm Minseok." Minseok introduced himself because Kyungsoo in now busy drinking soju, gulp after gulp and forgot to introduce him.

 

"Ah yeah, I'm Jongin." They shook their hand and smiled to each other. "Wait your face seems familiar... i think i saw you somewhere, eh?" Minseok trailed off.

 

"Really?"

 

"By any chance, are you one of the models of Style Me?" Minseok questioned.

 

Jongin was about to answer the question when Kyungsoo interrupted him. "Yes, hyung. He is actually the heir of the said clothing line.."

 

"Really?! How did the two of you met?"

 

"He's a stalker/ On the bistro." Both of them said in unison. Kyungsoo feeling the effect of the soju he drank, pointed a finger to Jongin. "This guy keeps on bothering me hyung... day or night... kept asking me useless things.."

 

"Is that right?" Jongin nodded dumbly at Minseok. He didn't expect this from Kyungsoo.  "But why?"

 

"Because I like him." Kyungsoo stopped whining after he heard that. He gulped another shot of soju before talking.

 

"You know what, hearing that for the first time, it was over whelming.... but who knows, maybe you have another motives?" Kyungsoo said. Clearly offending Jongin because it is visible in his face when he slowly dropped his smile. Kyungsoo somewhat want to take back what he said.


"Hyung that hurts, you know, everytime you are doubting my feelings for you... My feelings are sincere. And I don't have any other motive beside of making you happy.." Jongin sadly said. It always hurts when Kyungsoo is rejecting his feelings but he always mask it as a joke.

 

"Okay okay.. I think both of you should made up.. I didn't know I was this lucky to witness our baby having a lover's quarrell in front of me.." Minseok said, cutting the heavy atmosphere between the two. The beagle line was already knocked out with their heads on their table.

 

"Hyung, I'm not a baby, okay?" Kyungsoo whined.

 

"You will still be our baby, Soo. Now I need to go to the restroom, take care of these idiots for me, hmm?"

 

"Hmm." Minseok stood up and went to the restroom leaving tipsy Kyungsoo with three drunk people and a kicked puppy on his side.


Jongin slowly stand up and hoping that Kyungsoo would not see him.. He caused so many troubles today and he thinks this is the only way to lessen those burden.

When he successfully stand up, he was about to get his phone on the table when a warm hand caught his wrist.


"Where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked


"I'm going home hyung... I'm sorry for all the troubles that I've done today.."

 

"Don't go home yet."


"Isn't that what you want, hyung?" Kyungsoo shook his head and tugging Jongin to sit down on his seat. When he successfully did that, he moved his seat closer to Jongin, his hand never leaving Jongin wrist.

 

"I'm sorry.. I... I think what I said was below the belt... I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo sincerely apologised to Jongin. 

 

"It's okay.. I understand that you're having a hard time trusting someone you've met. It's understandable, hyung." Jongin answered with his head bowed so low which made Kyungsoo more guilty.

 

"Okay it's not about trust because I have a trust on you.. my point is.. I don't wanna fall for those sweet words and misunderstood them. I might get the wrong idea and then what, you will laugh at me too?"

 

"Hyung," Jongin lifted his head and look at Kyungsoo. "What do you mean you will misunderstood them? I said those words because I like you. Those words, it's not a lie, hyung Those failed cheesy lines were always just for you." And both of them fell into sudden silence.


"I think I'm drunk.?" Kyungsoo said after a while making Jongin chuckle.


"I told you not to drink too many soju b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter