Day 073

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING! A BORING UPDATE. OUT OF THE CHARACTER. SORRY IN ADVANCE. 

 

 

 

7:29 am

Kyungsoo: hey... 
Kyungsoo: can we meet today? 

✅Seen


7:30 am

Jong: WHAAAAT?! 
Jong: Wait I think i am still asleep?????? 

✅Seen


7:32 am

Kyungsoo: huh? 
Kyungsoo: but you are replying......?? 

✅Seen


7:33 am

Jong: but this is the first time ypu asked me for a date!! 

✅Seen


7:34 am

Kyungsoo: A date?! 
Kyungsoo: when did I?! 

✅Seen


7:36 am

Jong: But you just asked me if I can meet you today???? 
Jong: Isn't that the same? 

✅Seen


7:39 am

Kyungsoo: WAT
Kyungsoo: of course not!!! 
Kyungsoo: If you don't want to meet me then fine! 
Kyungsoo: Have a good day then! 😡

✅Seen


7:43 am

Jong: Why are you getting mad at me
Jong: AGAIN? 
Jong: I was just teasing you.... 
Jong: i can't tease you now? 

✅Seen

 

7:45 am

Kyungsoo: Its just..
Kyungsoo: i am just sensitive this weekend and it is like
Kyungsoo: spreading through my new week

✅Seen


7:48 am

Jong: and here I thought I said something wrong yesterday 
Jong: yes, i would like to meet you later
Jong: love even
Jong: so where are we going?? 

✅Seen


7:50 am

Kyungsoo: just on the diner near your building I guess? 

✅Seen


7:52 am

Jong: But isn't that too far from your place? 
Jong: how about we meet half way? 

✅Seen


7:54 am

Kyungsoo: oh that's okay,
Kyungsoo: I can manage
Kyungsoo: jongdae will drive me there. 

✅Seen


7:55 am

Jong: If that's what you want
Jong: okay
Jong: what about the time? 

✅Seen


7:56 am

Kyungsoo: oh.. 
Kyungsoo: after your work if that isn't too much of a hassle

✅Seen


7:57 am

Jong: oh you mean now? 
Jong: today's my day off
Jong: can we 
Jong: uhhhh
Jong: eat lunch together then??? 
Jong: if that is not too much to ask

✅Seen


7:59 am

Kyungsoo: oh
Kyungsoo: uhm
Kyungsoo: okay... I guess we can.. 

✅Seen


8:00 am

Jong: I'll pick the place were we are going to eat then
Jong: a place that is much closer to your place
Jong: your apartment perhaps? 
Jong: HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

✅Seen


8:02 am

kyungsoo: I think you need to sleep again. 

✅Seen


8:04 am

Jong: Whyyyyy? 

✅Seen


8:05 am

Kyungsoo: you are talking non sense

✅Seen


8:06 am

Jong: as much as i like talking to you hyung
Jong: i need to go
Jong: were going fetch luhan hyung at the airport today
Jong: and sehun is giving me those not so scary glares
Jong: so.. 
Jong: I'll see you later? 
Jong: I will send you the address of the Resturant if i found one okay? 

✅Seen


8:09 am

Kyungsoo: okay
Kyungsoo: have a safe trip then
Kyungsoo: bye

✅Seen

 

 

Δ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Δ


Kyungsoo let out a sigh after locking his phone. 

"So, what did he say?" Jongdae asked at the side of his bed, packing his things because finally, he is moving out. 


"He said we will just meet this afternoon but I still don't know since he insisted that he will find one near my apartment.."


"Okay, so why are you sighing??"


"Because this is not what I pictured what will happen! I am supposed to ask him not the other way around!" Kyungsoo frowned. His lips pursed into tiny pout. 


"You gotta calm those nerves, Kyungsoo. You are supposed to apologize to him."


"Whatever...Could you please help me stand up and give me my clutch?"


"alright, alright I know you are sensitive because of your injury but always remember that Jongin have nothing to do with it, okay?" Jongdae said as he helped Kyungsoo to stand up and grabbed the clutch near the bed. "If only you are not this clumsy then you will not have this sprain on your foot!" He also scolded him. Kyungsoo could only scowl to his statement and walk straight to his living room.


"In my defense, It was not entirely my fault. It is also the rock! If it is not slippery then I would not have slipped on it and sprained my ankle, okay?" Kyungsoo argued as he flip through the channel of his TV. 


"Defensive, defensive..." Jongdae whispered as he walked pass him and went to the kitchen. "what do you want to eat?"


"Just cereals will do,  thanks!"


-------------------------


"Sehun, what time will Luhan hyung will arrive? I need to be home before 12!"  Jongin asked. He is still lookinh for a good restaurant for them to eat later. 


"Its only 8:30, Hyung will not arrive until 9:30, okay?"


"But why are we here early?"


"Because it will be better than late. You know we always get late because of your lazy bum!" Sehun accused and took a zip on his bubble tea. 


"don't get me started Oh Sehun!" Jongin scowled "Look at these people surrounding us now!" he whispered harshly on his side. 

 

"Well if you didn't took modelling job, these people won't recognize you.  And yep! Another cover magazine next month!" 


"Shh!!"


Confortable silence engulfed them save for those shutter sound from the camera not too far from them. It is not like he is the only one who is known here, Sehun too. He took modelling jobs when he is bored and have nothing to do. And also a bonus because Luhan will have his wholle attention to him. 


He was lazily browsing the internet when an article about him came up. It was just posted but the amount of comments were insane.
 

[ARTICLE] Model Bestfriends Kai and Sehun caught on a date?! 


+756  really? That would be awesome!! 


-4529 Didn't they say they are only bestfriends and Sehun have a tiny crush on their stylist!! 


+1214  What? But I saw Kai oppa on a date with another guy last week! He was short and adorable!! And mind you they're holding hands that time it was really sweet!! *attached blurry pic*

 

-412 They're bestfriends?!

 

 

"What the ? Oops" Jongin exclaimed but immediately covering his mouth with his hand. 


"Huh?" a puzzled Sehun said. 


"Look at this! Its giving me chills!" He gave his phone to Sehun who paused his game. A few minutes later Sehun tossed the phone on the table and hugged himself. 


"Ewww!!!!!" Sehun shriek. Just the title of the article is giving him chills. What is so wrong for them to chill at a cafe? Is that considered a date? Bestfriends can't do that anymore? People nowadays... 


"Be careful! I just changed my protection film!"

 

"tsk! Just look for a restaurant! Quit looking for an article about yourself!" Sehun said and hugged himself. 


"huh as if you are not also doing it .."  and he went back to his restaurant searching.

 

Time flies so fast when you are busy until they received a call from Luhan.  Sehun answered it. 

 


"Hello? "


"Where are you two????"


"At the cafe inside the airport. Why? Are you already here??"


"Yes! Just wait there I'm going to you." 


"Okayyy" Sehun heard a whimper from a baby before Luhan ended the call. He disregarded it since there's a lot of people in the airport with various ages. 

 

"So what did he said? Is he already here?" Jongin inquired. 


"yes.. Should we order him bubble tea?" 


"yep. Go before the line builds up." Jongin dismissed him and tidy up their table a little bit. 


Just then, Luhan arrived looking so stressed and holding a small bundle in his arm.


"Hyung! You have a baby??????" 


"Omg jongin please let me take a breath first okay? Hooh!" Luhan said as gently rocked the baby in his arm before he settled the baby on his lap. 


"hyu...ng.." Sehun almost lost the grip of the bubble tea out of his hand. "Who is that baby???"


"Please sit down, okay. This ordeal is giving me a big head ache!!!" Sehun complied and immediately had a staring contest with the baby. Luhan took a zip on his bubble tea and let out a satisfied sigh. 


"okay so we need to be home early because i have a date on lunch." Jongin said as he played with the hand of the baby. The baby broke his staring contest with Sehun and now his full attention is on Jongin. 


"I am baby sitting, okay. This is my nephew, Luxun, a boy, 6 months old." Luha introduced the baby to them and lift those chubby arms to wave. 


"But you don't have a sibling!" Sehun said 


"Can we just talk about it later? Can we sleep on your apartment? yours is nearer And I am really tired right now. I just want to sleep"


"we are definitely having a talk about this later." Sehun grumbled before getting up and hold Luhan's suit case "Let's go..."


The three of them are preparing to go but Luxun have other plans. He whined and made a grabby hands towards Jongin.


"oh, he wants you to hold him, Jongin." Luhan said as he lifted Luxun up and give it to Jongin. Jongin immediately hold him and pinch his chubby little cheeks. 


"Ohhh, so you like me now? Hm?" Jongin asked Luxun but the baby just buried his head on the juncture of his neck and shoulder.


"Hyunnnng! He is so adorable!!" Jongin squeaked.


"Yes I know but we got to hurry up. I am two seconds before fainting and I don't want to faint here. Also you have a date, right? Let's go."


The four of them went straight to the car park where Luhan impatiently opened the passenger seat and simply knocked out. Jongin had no choice but to sit on the back with Luxun sleeping on his lap. 

 

9:40 am

Jong: Hello hyung
Jong: here is the address of the restaurant that i picked
Jong: we are on our way home now
Jong: See you~

✅Seen

 

"this kid is seriously adorable Sehun-ah! Look at his cheeks!" Jongin said as he softly pinch the cheek of the sleeping baby


"I can't i am driving."


"Are you jealous because of this baby?" Jongin questioned


"NO!!" Sehun exclaimed which startled the baby on his sleep. Jongin immediately took action and gently rocked him back to sleep but Luxun is only one second away from crying, his lips was protuding and furrowing his brows, a tale signs that he is about to cry. 


"oh no no no no" Jongin panicked but Luxun already started crying, producing ugly fat crocodile tears. "Oh no Luxun please don't cryyyy Luhan hyung will be awake"


"I am sorry for shouting oh my god, I'll pull over on the side." Sehun said as they stopped. Both of them are panicking.


"Sehun go grab that baby bag that Luhan hyung is holding, faster" Jongin said as he still trying to calm Luxun down. Its been so long when he hold a baby every since his sister's birth and usually when they cry in his arms, he always give it back to his sister. 


"Okay okay, we need to be calm," Sehun said as he slowly get the baby bag that Luhan is hugging. "Please don't wake up, please don't wake up" He whispered. But Luhan opened his eyes on the slightest movement of the bag and asm what he was doing. 


"Luxun is crying.." That was the only thing that Sehun could say. 


"oh.. Wait let me exchange seat with you Jongin." Luhan got out of the car and Jongin did the same. Jongin handed the baby back to Luhan and sat on the passenger seat. 


"Are you Hungry Luxuuuun? Hmmmm?" Luhan baby talked as he expertly produced Luxun's milk formula. The baby quiet down and staring intently to the bottle that Luhan is holding. When he was done preparing the milk, he gave it to Luxun who is more than grateful that he is fed. 


"Thank goodness we are almost there." Sehun said as he started to drive again. 

 


-------------------------------


"okay Kyungsoo its already 11 am, aren't you supposed to be getting ready now?" Jongdae asked the man lying down on the bed. 


"I think this is a bad idea, don't you think?" Kyungsoo said as he reluctantly sat up. 


"Nope. Its too late to back out now. So be ready now or you will not have a ride on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter