Day 060

Seen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But the kiss didn't last long and Jongin was the first one to break it.

 

"Uhm... ahh... I think I should go home now, hyung..." His face is now beet red from these emotions that he felt.

 

"No you can't! I think that wasn't really a dream Jongin. You were there right?"

 

"Ah.. uhm--"

 

"Hey guys what happened? Why is your face is so red Jongin?" Jongin thanked all the saints that he knew when Minseok came.

 

"It's nothing/ I kissed him!"

 

"What?!" Minseok screeched that made the three beagle to wake up.

 

"Ahh, my head is spinning" Kyungsoo muttered and put his head on the table to rest.

 

"Are we home now?" Baekhyun innocently asked.

 

But Minseok ignored it. The thing is, Minseok stopped recording after the hug and went outside to inhale fresh air. Kyungsoo willingly hugged Jongin right in front of his eyes. The Do Kyungsoo who hates skin ship hugged someone willingly! Do you know how much shocked or maybe even jealous Minseok is? Don't get him wrong but Kyungsoo doesn't hug him unless he will hug him first and it will only last for a few seconds before Kyungsoo will break it. BUT. HE. HUGGED. JONGIN. AND. NOW. HE. KISSED. HIM?!

 

 

"Wait wait, Yah, Do Kyungsoo. YOU ARE STILL TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!!" Jongin could feel that there will be long scolding and nagging approaching so he sit up straight and readied his ears.

 

"Hyung why are you shouting? Hmm?" Chen said while rubbing his eyes with his hand.

 

"Let's drink some mooooooreeeee!!" Chanyeol said who could barely lift his glass on his right hand.

 

"No, We need to go home now. Let's crash on Kyungsoo's apartment." Minseok said and opening bottled waters for the three.

 

"Please sober up a little guys. I won't hesitate to leave you on the street if you can't walk." He smiled and passed the bottles to the three.

 

"And you!" He pointed Jongin who is sitting up attentively.

 

"Y-yes?" Jongin nervously answered.

 

"We will continue this there. Got that?" Jongin could only nod because of nervousness. What could possibly happen through the night? While Minseok is trying to, no, threatening the three to finish each of their bottled water, he quickly typed a message to Sehun.

'Yah, i think i might not able to go to work tomorrow. '

It is not few minutes later when Sehun replied

'Y?'

'Long story'

'K.' Oh, Sehun and his one letter replies. But if he was Luhan hyung, He could form one paragraph of reply just for him. Biased.

 

"Hey hyung," he shrugged Kyungsoo's shoulder.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"We're going home.. here, drink some water.."

 

"No!!" Kyungsoo exclaimed which startled the only two sober people there. He linked his arms onto Jongin's and shakily pointed a finger to the three using his left hand.

 

"I... he was,, uhm, I won't go home without Jongin!" And tighten his grasp on Jongin's arm that it almost like pulling him to his side. Jongin who is the feeling threatening glare of Minseok, tried to pry Kyungsoo's arm from his but no effect.

 

"Uhm Hyung... I am coming with you.."

 

"Really? Okay then~" Kyungsoo drank the glass of water that Jongin gave without removing his linked hands with him. Moments later, when the four of them finished drinking water, they stood up shakily and exited the shop with the help of the two sober people.

 

"Yah hold each other's hand, I'm not dragging anyone, okay?" Minseok told the three who immediately complied. Chen on the left, Baekhyun in the center and Chanyeol on the right.

 

"Okay, we are good to go!"

 

"Hyung can you walk or do you want me to carry you?" Jongin said to Kyungsoo who is now almost sleeping standing up. Who said he has a strong alcohol level? They're all in the same level.

 

"Hmm?" Kyungsoo opened slightly his eyes when he heard Jongin.

 

"I-I will walk...hmm.. i want my beddddd... let's goooooo!!" He grabbed Jongin's wrist and drag him to a random direction.

 

"Do Kyungsoo that is not the way!!"

 

"Really?" Kyungsoo looked back to Minseok and titled his head on the side. It looks so cute in Jongin's eyes plus his plush pink cheeks that he wanna pinch. Kyungsoo dragged him again from where they started. The walk was good for only five seconds when the trio, no, Baekhyun tripped on his shoelaces.

 

"Ahhh it hurts so much!!!" Baekhyun wailed when he felt his scratched hands. It was slightly bleeding and the three of them was sitting in the middle of the street.

 

"Ha... it will be better if we had a car to ride on.." Minseok said while inspecting other injuries that the three may have. Being a pre school teacher is a really good practice not to run out of patience easily.

Just then, Jongin only remembered that he actually brought a car and coincidentally it was his SUV ( he only have one car for now because all his other 'luxurious' car was on their home)

 

"Wait Minseok hyung..."

 

"Hmm...? ... does it hurt a lot Baekhyunnie?"

 

"I have brought my car... i only remembered it now... I'm sorry.." Jongin sheepishly apologize. This is actually one the reason why Sehun doesn't let him always bring his car because he tends to forgot that he rode it and will ride a bus to go home.

 

"Really? Can we ride in it? I think we will not be able to go home at this state without a car..."

 

"I'm really sorry for not remembering earlier..."

 

"Its okay.. get your car now please.. Kyungsoo stay here."

 

"No I won't! I will come with Jongin!" Kyungsoo said and Minseok just sighed in resignation.

 

"Okay okay sure. Now go please" Minseok is thinking how would Kyungsoo react if he were to see his state right now. Just thinking of it makes him happy. So he fished out his phone from his pocket and in pure luck, he saw Jongin holding Kyungsoo's hand while walking. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter