It has started

Falling In Love With A Trouble Maker

As the trouble makers had declared they made the school's life a living nightmare as the pranks were almost endless. They had so many tricks up their sleeves. They had put melted marshmellows on the toilet seats and many other things. Taeyeon was walking home and it was late at night, she had worn a casual dress and decided to walk home that night. Suddenly a group of men surrounded her and and such a evil smirk on their face and started to eyeball her up and down. "Look what we have here boys..such a cute girl~" one guy said and Taeyeon could tell he seemed to be the leader of the group of men. "Too bad we are gonna taint her ahaha." the guy behind her whispered in her ear and her eyes went wide, "No...No...NO WHY?" was all she could think and as she closed her eyes she felt them start to touch her body but soon she didn't feel the rough hands and heared the groaning of pain in the mens voices then felt a soft hand grab her wrist. When she opened her eyes she saw one of the least expected people. 

It was Seung Yeon that saved her from losing something precious to her. Seung Yeon didn't say anything and took her to her house and took her upstairs and had Taeyeon sit on the closed toilet. Seung Yeon wet a wash cloth then wiped off any wound she found and then she finally spoke to the girl. "You are staying here tonight." Seung Yeon factly stated and handed an oversized t-shirt to Taeyeon and she looked up at her. "You can were this tonight." after Seung Yeon said that she took Taeyeon to her room and let her sleep there and Seung Yeon went downstairs and slept on the couch. Taeyeon laid in bed thinking about how the trouble maker had just saved her and how she never thought Seung Yeon would do such a thing. When morning came Seung Yeon walked into her room with food on a tray and woke up Taeyeon and handed her the food. "You should eat. You can leave the house first and I will follow a ways behind just in case anything happens." Seung Yeon said and the queenka nodded her head. "Seung Yeon-ssi...Thank you. For saving me." Taeyeon looked the girl in the eyes, "I don't need any thanks. I can't stand it when men think they can touch a beautiful girl without her permission." Seung Yeon replied then left the room and got herself ready for school. 

Taeyeon was left in the room and to her thoughts, "D-Did Seung Yeon call me beauitful?" she thought to herself and blushed then shook her head to get rid of the thought in her head. She was told that she could wear Seung Yeon's clothes which she did then went down stairs and went out the door and Seung Yeon followed behind with a good amount of distance between them. When they arrived Taeyeon watched Seung Yeon walk past her and over to Jaesung, Jihyun and Hyung Jae. Taeyeon kept her stare over there and Sunny noticed, "Hey Tae. Why are you looking at Seung Yeon-ssi?" she said and Taeyeon looked at Sunny and told her that she will tell them at lunch and went to class and Seung Yeon came in and sat in her seat and Taeyeon looked at her then noticed Seung Yeon looked at her then turned her head and looked forward. Tiffany saw the whole thing happen, then Nichkhun came in and tripped over Seung Yeon's foot and he became furious and grabbed her by the collar and everyone's eyes went wide.

"HEY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" he yelled at her and she just stared at him, "Well I know I'm not a big gorilla like you are..now if you wish to keep your little friend down there I suggest you let go of me before I teach you a lesson that you only learn from the streets." Seung Yeon said calmly but threating the bigger man. "Why you little-" he started and was about to punch her then Taeyeon spoke up. "Nichkhun, let her go right now." Taeyeon demanded and he let go of Seung Yeon then he scoffed and walked off. Seung Yeon looked over to Taeyeon and their eyes met, "Now we are even." Seung Yeon said to her then walked off. "Even?" Sunny repeated then her, Tiffany and Seohyun looked at their leader as well as the rest of the class.

Jaesung saw Seung Yeon leave the class room and he decided to follow her, "You okay there Yeon-ah?" Jaesung said normally concerned and she nodded her head. "I'm fine Jae, just almost got punched it all." she stated and Jaesung asked who wanted to punch her and she told him. "THAT JERK! I will get back at him for you. I will think of something." he told her and she shook her head, "No. I'm fine and besides I was saved by Taeyeon." Jaesung listened carefully. "Wait...the queenka Taeyeon?" he asked and she nodded her head then he asked her why and she told him about last night. He nodded his head, "I see, so she felt the need to repay you back then." he said and she shrugged her shoulders. 

At lunch Taeyeon told the other queenka's about how Seung Yeon saved her. They were shocked to hear how the trouble maker saved her and how she took care of her. "Wow...deep down she does have a heart." Yuri said and looked over to the said girl who was standing next to Jaesung and Hyung Jae got up and walked over to Nichkhun and grabbed him by the collar and started to punch him. "HOW DARE YOU LAY A SINGLE HAND ON SEUNG YEON YOU PIECE OF TRASH!" Hyung Jae yelled at the football player in a furious rage and kept punching him and Jaesung pulled him off and held him back as well as the rest of 2pm holding Nichkhun back. Jihyun went up to Hyung Jae and stood in front of his line of sight with Seung Yeon and he calmed down quickly and then grabbed Seung Yeon and left with her.

"I'm sorry...but you are my best friend and I don't want you hurt." Seung Yeon smiled at his words then ruffled his hair. "I know you are protecting me. But this is my fight, if I get hurt I will be okay. I wouldn't leave you guys behind you know this." she told him and he nodded his head. Seung Yeon suffered from depression and he didn't want her to get hurt and make her in a worse condition. Jaesung and Jihyun went to them and asked if they both were okay and they nodded their heads. "Good, now we can focus on what we need to." Jihyun said and everyone agreed. Soon everyone went back to their class and the four trouble makers stayed quiet in their thoughts as Taeyeon looked at Seung Yeon she thought of who exactly is the Seung Yeon no one knows. In the other class Hyung Jae kept his head down and turned torwards the window and Jessica looked at him. "You are quite protective Hyung Jae-ssi" Jessica thought and he looked over to her since he felt her staring at him.

"What do you want princess?" he said and Jessica rolled her eyes then looked back forward and he put his head back to were it previously was. "She is freaking weird, but I do have to admit she is cute. AH WTH AM I THINKING!" he thought to himself then closed his eyes. Yoona was thinking of how Jaesung stopped Hyung Jae and how the serious look he always had on his face, she did admitt to herself that he was attractive but didn't think much of it even though he always ended up in her thoughts. After class was over SNSD overheard Jihyun mention that her, Seung Yeon and the boys have to go to work. The girls decided to follow the trouble makers and see what they did outside of school. After a while they saw them enter a building and the sign read..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally chapter 2 is done, Also sorry it's a short chapter but the next one will be longer and I only have to update two other stories! Like I mentioned in my story "Love is Endless" I'm thinking of putting parts into my stories but I'm not sure so leave a comment on your thoughts of the idea and the chapter also please comment your answer for today's poll. Who will Jihyun fall in love with?
A. Hyoyeon
B. Yuri
C. Sooyoung
D. Seohyun
I will be waiting for your comments! thank you!!