Slowly Falling

Falling In Love With A Trouble Maker

After a while they saw them enter a building and the sign read, "Love & Hope Orphanage". SNSD was shocked and looked into the window and saw them speaking with the woman who owned the place and them head into the back to change then they came back out. Yoona's eyes were fixated on Jaesung as he went up to a little boy who was crying. 

Jaesung wiped the little boys eyes and he smiled gently at him. "What's wrong Tae Gong?" Jaesung asked him and he pointed to the scrape on his elbow. Jaesung put his hand on the little boy's head, "I know it hurts but, you are strong little boy. Only strong boys cry." he said to him and the boy nodded his head and Yoona felt her heart beat faster seeing him being different than he was in school. She felt her heart skip a beat everytime he showed a real smile to the little kids and she watched him with a blush on her cheeks. "Yoona, you like him don't you?" Hyoyeon caught yoona smiling while she was staring at the boy. Slowly she nodded her head and Hyoyeon patted her shoulder. The two girls then decided to see who was looking at what trouble maker and saw Taeyeon looking at Seung Yeon dishing food out to the kids and her smile on her face never faded. "Taeyeon...do you...love Seung Yeon?" Tiffany asked the older girl and she looked at Tiffany then back to Seung Yeon.

"I don't know the feeling of true love, all I know is that she saved my life and I feel happy seeing her. Sure me and her aren't close but seeing her makes my heart race and all I can do is look at her.." Taeyeon said and then Tiffany asked her if she felt that when she is with Baekhyun and she shook her head. "No I don't...something about her makes me feel nervous and happy. Sick yet excited." she said and Tiffany nodded her head. They both dropped the subject and then Yoona and Hyoyeon saw Jessica looking at Hyung Jae, "God he is sooo annoying..." Jessica said and crossed her arms. "Unnie, you don't seem to mean that.." Seohyun said and Jessica rolled her eyes, "He is annoying...but...he is cute..." Jessica said and Seohyun smiled and a little and she walked off. "Ugh why is he so complicated!" Jessica thought and Hyung Jae came into her mind again. Finally they walked to see Yuri staring at Jihyun with a smile and eyes fixated on the girl as she was playing with some kids. Sooyoung watching Yuri and Sunny went up to Yuri, "Jihyun is pretty isn't she? what do you think Yuri?~" she said teasingly toward the taller girl. "She is soo pretty and cute!~" Yuri said and kept looking at her.

After a while they all decided to go home and the four girls were thinking about the trouble makers. Taeyeon smiled when she thought of Seung Yeon smiling at her and how sweet she was to the little kids. Yoona was thinking of the gentle side Jaesung had shown after school to a crying little boy. Yuri was thinking of Jihyun being playful with her and how she would enjoy being by her side. Also Jessica was thinking of how Hyung Jae was so caring like he loved the kids and worried for them, and how would he look at her if she was hurt. The girls couldn't sleep and what they didn't know was that the four trouble makers were having the same problem.

Jaesung was thinking of Yoona, he quickly learned he had a soft spot for the girl and he was always struck by how beautiful he thought she was. Hyung Jae was thinking about how Jessica and him are the same and how much she denied it but he did admitt to himself that Jessica was beautiful. Jihyun admitted to herself that she found Yuri beautiful, and finally Seung Yeon thought of Taeyeon as she laid in her bed looking at her room's ceiling. She thought of the night Taeyeon was staying at her place and the tragic event that almost happened. "Why did she make my heart beat faster?...I promised I wouldn't fall in love" she thought but Taeyeon's face and voice wouldn't get out of her mind and she sighed. 

As morning came and school started Taeyeon was leaning against her locker and Baekhyun came up and tried to kiss her on the lips and she turned her head to the side and he kissed her cheek. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked when he looked at her expression, "Baek...I think we should break up." Taeyeon said and he was shocked and everyone heard what Taeyeon said even Seung Yeon. "What? Why?" he asked her and she looked down, "I'm not in love with you anymore, I fell in love with someone else." Taeyeon said and he was really shocked, "Who is he?" he asked her and she shook her head. "It's a girl Baekhyun, I fell in love with a girl." she looked in his eyes and he backed away from her. He looked sad then left the building and everyone looked around to see who the girl could be and SNSD knew who she fell for and looked at Seung Yeon who's face was shocked. 

Seung Yeon kept looking at Taeyeon and their eyes met and Taeyeon smiled a little at the girl then left and went to class. Jaesung wrapped an arm around Seung Yeon and he looked and saw Yoona looking at him and he tilted his head a little and she blushed then looked away and went to her class. Jessica came up to Hyung Jae and said, "It's time to go to class." she said and he smirked and replied, "Your wish is my command, Princess." he said and followed her as well as Yuri and Jihyun and the other SNSD member's that had the same class as them. The other's went to their class and Taeyeon was fiddling with her fingers and everyone was watching her. Seung Yeon walked in and Taeyeon lifted her head up to look at the trouble maker. "Seung Yeon I...I need to talk to you..." Taeyeon said and she nodded her head and stepped outside the door and she grabbed the queenka's hand and took her to the back of the school and into a meadow that was behind it and to a river that was there and sat on a big rock. She motioned for Taeyeon to sit and she did, "What do you want to say?" she asked her.

"Did you hear...what I said in the hallway?" Taeyeon asked and Seung Yeon nodded then she continued. "The girl I fell in love with...is you. I know you have caused trouble since you have been here at the school and I thought you would annoy me or something but...I fell for you when I saw you, you saved me when I was almost and I owe a lot to you. I-I realized I fell in love with you." Taeyeon said then looked at Seung Yeon for her response and all she said to Taeyeon was to close her eyes and she did. A while later Taeyeon felt a warmth on her lips and she quickly realized that it was Seung Yeon's lips on her own. Her cheeks became red and she kept her eyes closed, and leaned in more. 

After a while Seung Yeon pulled away and Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and looked at her. "Taeyeon, I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love but I did. I fell for you, I don't know if I am enough to make you happy. My past isn't a good one and neither is the other three. We have been there for each other since a young age. But I couldn't get that night I saved you out of my head and the way you looked." Seung Yeon said and cupped Taeyeon's face with her right hand. "You wouldn't get out of my head..." she continued and leaned forward and pecked Taeyeon's lips. "Will you be my girlfriend Seung Yeon?" Taeyeon asked the girl and she nodded her head. They both smiled then stood up and headed back to the school hand in hand and she took Taeyeon to her seat and Seung Yeon sat in her own. 

After class was over Taeyeon asked to go over to Seung Yeon's house and she agreed to go. As they arrived and then they went to Seung Yeon's room. They laid together on her bed and held onto her, she kissed Seung Yeon's cheek and she smiled truely. "Tae I really don't deserve you." Seung Yeon said and kissed her forehead and Taeyeon shook her head. "I don't care what happened in the past all that matters to me is that you are happy." the queenka said. 

Seung Yeon smiled at her new girlfriend and held her closer to herself, and closed her eyes. "You don't know how much you deserve more then what I can offer a girl like you." she said to Taeyeon and then Taeyeon asked her what did she mean a girl like her. "You are like an angel, so pure and innocent...I am the opposite of what you are." she said to the queenka and Taeyeon shook her head saying that Seung Yeon was an angel in disguise. The two fell asleep and woke up the next day still in each other's arms, Seung Yeon woke up and looked at Taeyeon's sleeping face and she smiled and kissed her forehead. Feeling Seung Yeon's lips on her skin she woke up slowly and smiled at her then snuggled into her embrace. 

"Tae, we have to get ready for school." Seung Yeon said and Taeyeon looked at her and pecked her lips and said okay. They both got up and started to get ready, they walked to school hand in hand and everyone watched them. Jaesung smiled looking at the two being brave together and SNSD congradulated the two and accepted Seung Yeon. Jaesung scratched the back of his head and walked up to Seung Yeon and Yoona became quiet and looked up at her secret crush. "Nice job there Yeon-ah! congradulation's there." he said then hugged her, Yoona thought how she wished it was her that he was hugging but she smiled. He turned and looked at Yoona and smiled at her then he walked away and Hyoyeon smiled at the scene of Jaesung smiling to Yoona. 

After everyone went to their classes Hyoyeon went up to Yoona and asked her how it felt to be noticed by Jaesung. "My heart was beating so fast! ugh why is he sooo cute?!" she said and Hyoyeon smiled. Hyung Jae walked into the class room irritated and Jessica looked at him, she was silently worrying about the boy but he did his usual thing and laid his head on his desk and closed his eyes. What the girl didn't know was he was wanting to hear her voice, it didn't matter if it was to him or anyone. He simply wanted to hear Jessica speaking, and she did. "Hyung Jae? you okay?" Jessica asked him with worry in her voice, he turned his head to her and he still had his head laying down but his eyes were on hers. "hm? why? Do you care about me Princess?" he asked and she scoffed and looked away and he smiled. Yuri had her eyes on Jihyun who just walked in and sat in her seat, Yuri wanted to talk to her but didn't have the courage to speak to the girl. Yoona couldn't think of the lesson cause all she could think about was Jaesung's smile to her. 

When it was lunch time, everyone was told that the regular school talent show was going to happen in a few days and many signed up for it. SNSD signed up as a group and as well as 2pm and Exo. The Trouble Makers all signed up solo but had a special plan for their performance's. Everyone started to discuss idea's for their performance and the four trouble makers were having a privet talk with each other and SNSD was curious as to what they were planning to do. As they were doing so Exo was thinking of a way Baekhyun could get Taeyeon back in his arms. 2pm were thinking of a way to get back at the trouble makers for standing up against them through song. SNSD just wanted to perform a song to make everyone happy, they also were thinking of chorograpghy to do. 

As days passed and everyone was practicing their performance's, Seung Yeon and Taeyeon were still going to each other's houses and cuddling and being the lovey dovey couple in privet. "So what are you going to perform?" Taeyeon asked her girlfriend, and Seung Yeon went into thought. "Sorry babe, can't tell you~ But I will say Jaesung is gonna do something HUGE during his performance." she said and Taeyeon got excited and Seung Yeon kissed her cheek. "You are too cute you know that?" she said and Taeyeon kissed Seung Yeon on the nose. She nodded her head and cuddled with her like she usually did, the days quickly passed and tomorrow was the day of the talent show and everyone had gathered into the school drama room and sat in the seats. The school principle walked up and started announcing the performance's. "Next! We have...."......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is Chapter 3: Slowly Falling, I wonder what Jaesung is gonna do! > w >
Anyways, please leave comments on what you think and your opinions cause it makes me more motivated to update the story! So thank you for reading and I love you all bye for now <3 ^^