The Date

Falling In Love With A Trouble Maker

Soon the day arrived and everyone was getting ready for the date, the queenkas were nervous but so were the troublemakers. Taeyeon had called Yuri, Jessica and Yoona over to get ready and they were talking to ease their excited hearts. "Aish, my heart is pounding so much right now..." Jessica said and Taeyeon and Yuri laughed a little. "Of course it is, so is ours. Seung Yeon is a sweetheart deep inside." Taeyeon said and everyone nodded. "Hyung Jae made couple names for all four of us. He is too cute haha." Jessica mentioned and the others were curious as to what they were so she told them, "Seung Yeon and Taeyeon's is SeungTae, Jaesung and Yoona's is JaeYoon, then Jihyun and Yuri's is JiYul and mine and his is HyungSica." the girl said and everyone liked the names. They got into their outfits for the date and knew that their loved troublemakers were going to be there soon. 



"Wow TaeTae, you look good for Seung Yeon. Do any of you know what we are going to be doing on this date?" Yoona asked and went to thinking of what their lovers had in mind. Soon enough they saw four cars pull up to the sidewalk and the girls saw the their lovers come out of the four cars and saw them all in suits even Seung Yeon and Jihyun. 

 (Jaesung's Car)
 (Seung Yeon's Car)
 (Hyung Jae's Car)
 (Jihyun's Car)

The girls walked out to see the cars and Taeyeon was shocked to see Seung Yeon owned a exspensive car. "How do you own this car?!" Taeyeon asked her lover, "This? Jaesung bought this for me to drive and own. His family is rich." Seung Yeon said and Taeyeon nodded and Yoona looked at Jaesung. "My father runs Lee enterprises and has small company's as well." Jaesung said and Yoona nodded her head. "The topic of mothers isn't something we talk about so don't ask him about it Seung Yeon whispered to the other girls who nodded their head. The four troublemakers helped the girls into their cars and they drove to a movie theater, as the four troublemakers had planned out to see different movies so they could be alone with their girls. Taeyeon and Seung Yeon went to see Jurassic World, Jaesung and Yoona went to watch Insideous, Hyung Jae and Jessica went to watch San Andres, and finally Jihyun and Yuri went to watch Mad Max. 

When it was toward the middle of the movie, Seung Yeon held Taeyeon's hand and rubbed her thumb on it affectionately and Taeyeon blushed and smiled. Seung Yeon couldn't stop smiling either and leaned over and kissed Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon blushed more and leaned her head on Seung Yeon's shoulders, Seung Yeon kept her smile and laid her head on Taeyeon's. Both girls were more focused on the feeling of each other than the movie "You are so warm Yeon-ah." Taeyeon said quietly and Seung Yeon's smile got bigger, "No I'm not. I'm rude" she responded. "Nah, you are warm-hearted. I love you Seung Yeon." Taeyeon replied and Seung Yeon kissed Taeyeon's head and whispered in Taeyeon's ear, "I love you to Tae.". Then they both turned their focus back on the movie while keeping their head's on each others and Seung Yeon held Taeyeon's hand.

Yuri and Jihyun were in the back to be alone and Jihyun held Yuri's hand the whole time since they had walked into the movie theatre and Yuri couldn't supress a smile or a blush from creeping onto her cheeks. Yuri kept her hand in Jihyun's warm one, "I love you Jihyun." Yuri whispered and Jihyun smiled and kissed Yuri's hand, "I love you too." she replied. The movie started and Jihyun rubbed her thumb on Yuri's hand and Yuri rested her head on Jihyun's shoulders, Jihyun felt Yuri snuggle closer into her. The movie continued and they held hands and snuggled keeping the warmth between them and Yuri loved every feeling from their linked hands. 

Meanwhile Jaesung and Yoona were watching the movie and a part that was scary happened and Yoona hid her face into Jaesung's chest and he wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her back. "It's okay, I will protect you Yoona." he whispered to her and he felt her nod and grip his shirt tighter and he kissed her head. "I love you Jaesung oppa.." she whispered and he replied, "I love you too Yoona.". Yoona soon fell asleep against Jaesung who smiled gently at the sleeping Yoona who was leaning on him for protection. "I swear on my life to protect you..." Jaesung said quietly, he then continued to watch the movie and wondered how the other's were doing.

Hyung Jae and Jessica were watching the movie and he kept his arm wrapped around Jessica and she leaned her head on his shoulders as they watched the movie. Jessica held his free hand and brought it to her lips and kissed it softly and Hyung Jae smiled and kissed her head. The movie continued but Hyung Jae could only focus on the soft breaths emitting from the girl laying on him. Jessica kept watching the movie silently then spoke quietly to the boy, "I love you...I really love you" Jessica said softly to him and he smiled and blushed a little. "I love you too Sica" he said to her and she smiled at his words filled with emotion.

Later when the movie was over they all met up and still the four troublemakers were holding the queenka's hands then they went back to their cars and drove to a restruant. They had gotten a reservation and the girls were shocked to see the amazing date they had planned for them, they were shocked to say the least and they let them order what ever they wanted. "You are something else Seung Yeon...you really are" Taeyeon said and Seung Yeon grinned and grabbed her hand and kissed it. "We wanted to treat you girls to something nice for the first date, as for us...we are just glad to spend time with you girls." Seung Yeon spoke honestly to the queenka who could only smile at the girl before her.

As the night continued, after they ate they all got into their cars and started to drive the girls home. Jaesung walked Yoona up to her door from his parked car and she looked at him before entering her house, "J-Jae oppa..." she said then softly kissed him and he blushed and kissed back. "U-Uh, you should get inside. I don't want you to get sick. I'll see you at school on monday babe." he said as the blush never left his cheeks and went to his car and drove home. "He is so cute.." Yoona said as she watched him and went inside her house and got ready to sleep for the night. The whole night she thought of the date and Jaesung and how he treated everyone, she was curious as to why he didn't say about him being rich or about his mom but she knew it must have been a sore topic for him so she left it alone.

Hyung Jae drove Jessica to her house and walked her up to her front door, "Hey..When you sung to me, did you actually mean the hating everything about me part?" Jessica asked her boyfriend and he went into thought. "No I didn't. I hated how you made me feel, like I needed you to breathe...to continue with whatever I was doing. I never really liked anyone before and I didn't know what to do. I figured you have probably been in love before but I haven't so I was scared to say my feelings to you." He answered truthfully and Jessica kissed him in response. After a few minutes she went inside her house and Hyung Jae had went home and Jessica smiled to herself thinking of Hyung Jae's answer. "Aish, that boy is going to drive me crazy..." she said quietly and a voice interupted her thoughts, "What boy?" it was her little sister Krystal asked. "A boy I like that's all sis." she said and Krystal nodded and laid next to her sister for the night. 

Jihyun had driven Yuri home and she stopped infront of the house and Jihyun looked at Yuri, "Why did you fall for me?" she asked the tanned girl and Yuri smiled. "Deep down I knew you were a good person...you, Jaesung, Seung Yeon and Hyung Jae were right. The school was to naive to believe fights or anything bad wouldn't happen eventually and you opened our eyes..Taeyeon could tell you four came from bad pasts...we are taking it slow to make you four comfortable...so it's easier to talk to us...to love you four 100% which we do..I fell in love with you for you." Yuri said and Jihyun nodded her head. "You're right. We do...especially Jaesung and Seung Yeon. Mostly Seung Yeon has suffered...she's been through alot and Taeyeon is the kind that can take care of her but Seung Yeon will open up at her own pace. Jaesung is a great guy but his family isn't a topic he wants to hear or talk about." Jihyun said in response then Yuri kissed Jihyun's cheek and went inside and went to get ready to sleep while Jihyun drove home. 

Taeyeon had questions about Seung Yeon's past but she knew it would be a sore topic, Seung Yeon noticed she had wanted to ask something personal to her. "It's okay TaeTae. You can ask me." Seung Yeon said and Taeyeon looked at her, "What...happened in your past?" Taeyeon hesitantly asked and Seung Yeon looked at her and nodded her head, "I think it's time I tell you anyways...My family consisted of 5 members in my home...me, my unnie, my little brother, my mother and my father. We grew up in America and one night my dad was off going to work..he...never made it there. A while later a police officer was at our door telling us that my father had gotten into a car accident and the car had exploded taking him with it. I was broken inside but remained strong for my unnie who was constantly bullied and needed a should to cry on. My brother carried on like nothing happened, I had fell in love once...she helped me get through for a while...until I saw her kiss another and I broke it off..me and Jaesung moved here and went to school her then a few years later transfered to your school. I met you and fell in love with you." Seung Yeon said and Taeyeon hugged her with tears coming out of her eyes. "I shouldn't have asked...I'm sorry...I love you and I swear I will never hurt you." Taeyeon said to her and Seung Yeon smiled and hugged back. "You needed to know anyways...I love you too Tae...more than you know I do." she responded and then after a while pulled away and kissed Taeyeon's lips. When the kiss was over Taeyeon went inside and laid in her bed thinking of Seung Yeon and her past and how she saw the pain in the girl's eyes as she spoke about her father. 

Soon all the queenkas had fallen asleep and the trouble makers went home to which Seung Yeon's remaining family greeted her, she smiled and hugged them all and told them about Taeyeon and how Seung Yeon loved her. "We should meet her then honey. Tell you what how about you ask her to come over for dinner monday night?" Seung Yeon's mom asked and the girl nodded then went to bed. Jaesung walked inside and his father looked at him and Jaesung walked into his room without saying anything and took a shower then went to bed thinking of Yoona and how he was going to tell her about his family. As for Jihyun she looked at her family and yawned then went straight to bed since she was really tired. Hyung Jae was looking at Jessica's contact picture and he smiled and changed her contact name from Jessica to Princess. He closed his phone then looked at his ceiling and closed his eyes and he smiled to himself, his parents found out that he liked someone but he didn't tell them that him the girl he liked were together. The four soon fell asleep thinking of their loved ones and had hope of telling them their past and how much they mean to them. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally Chapter 5: The date. I'm updating my stories as quickly as I can before I leave for a trip in 8 days :3 anyways here is a short chapter for now and I have a few stories in draft mode that I will be publishing once I update my other stories so yeah so much love from Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri and Yoona. Bye for now :)
  


Thank you for reading and comment your thoughts or idea's :)
So who should be Seung Yeon's ex?
A. Hyuna
B. Luna
C. Hara
D. Sulli