Before the storm

Falling In Love With A Trouble Maker

As usually through out SM High, the queenka's known as SNSD were walking through the school as if it was a runway. Taeyeon was the leader and she was always in the front. The school was always peacful and no fights had ever happened, a well behaved school some would say while others simply were waiting for some kind of fight to break out. The Kingka's  were the typically football player's known as 2pm and exo was the runner ups in 2nd in charge of the school. SNSD were obviously cheerleaders and cheered for them. What the school hadn't anticipated was a change in the way their school was. As if cruel irony came about the saying, "Nothing stays nice forever." was a statement about to come true for the school who blindly believed in the illusion nothing will change the course the school was on. Today was like any other day, the school in a peacful state and SNSD was in their class rooms. Currently Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun were in one class as, Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica, Yuri and Hyoyeon were in another.

A boy walked in holding a football and walked over to Tiffany and pecked her cheek, "Hey babe, I can't wait to see you later. You in your cheerleading outfit~" the boy said as he winked at her and she playfully slapped his arm. "Nichkhun!~ jeez keep those thoughts to yourself." she said and Seohyun rolled her eyes and turned her attention to the teacher who had started teaching and everyone was listening to the lecture. After a while someone had knocked on the door and informed the teacher that their was some new students. A boy walked in the room and everyone looked at him from head to toe, he was about 5'7 in height and he had black side swept hair and brown eyes like most. He was wearing a long sleeve plain black v-neck shirt the slightly showed his build, along with regular jeans and black sneakers and was wearing many male braclets. He scratched the back of his head and closed his eyes while he did. "Please introduce yourself sir." The teacher said while smiling at him, "Aish, what a drag... the name is Jaesung and I don't plan on being close with any of you." he stated and sat in an empty seat in the back of the class near the window. "Wow what a jerk!" was what Taeyeon thought as she looked at him. The teacher was shocked by the not so nice introduction Jaesung and givin and lost his smile he had. "W-Well how about the next one?" 
 

A girl then walked in and the boys all looked in her direction, she was very pretty and she had light brownish/blonde hair. She was wearing a long sleeve plaid shirt over and regular white t-shirt and  regular light blue skinny jeans with red converse and a red beanie on her head. The teacher asked her to introduce herself as well, "Hello, I'm Seung Yeon. Don't think I'm a sweet down to earth kind of girl cause I'm not. I do apologize for Jaesung's rudness and I will attempt to make sure he doesn't...well you will all find out..." the girl named Seung Yeon said and she sat next to Jaesung. "W-Why can't I stop looking at her?" Taeyeon thought looking at the girl who seems to be catching the Queenka's attention. Tiffany noticed this action and called her attention, "Tae? Why you looking at her?" Tiffany asked the older girl who seemed to snap out of her thoughts, "hm?" Taeyeon now paid attention to Tiffany. "Nothing, Fany-ah." she replied to the younger girl.

In the other class there was two other new students were brough in, another girl was the first one to enter. She had brown eyes and medium brown hair done in a wave style and she was wearing a simple t-shirt that said, "You can't see the light" on it with baggy-ish jeans on and white sneakers. "Yeah, I'm Kwon Ji Hyun..." the teacher sat her in the back and she tudged back there without a care in her body language. Next a boy came in, he had short messy black hair and he was wearing a hoodie and baggy jeans. "Whatever...my name is Hyung Jae and I'm not in the mood to socialize...or be nice..." he said then sat next to Ji Hyun. The two stayed in the back talking to the others as the class was trying to figure them out. What the school hadn't realized is they had just let in some people who loved to cause trouble for everyone. 

Soon lunch came around and SNSD and 2pm along with exo all sat together, they watch the four trouble makers enter the cafatiera and get their food then went outside with it and saw them sitting at the trunk of a tree. Taeyeon's eyes stayed on Seung Yeon as she laughed with Ji Hyun about something as the two boys listened intently to them. "Do you think they are dating? the boys with the girls?" Sooyoung asked and everyone said they weren't sure. Many days after the first was common and the school quickly learned they are having trouble controlling the two boys and the two girls were usually in trouble with them as commonly. The teacher had givin Jaesung and Seung Yeon a project to "Direct" their attention and they were told to write down their thoughts. Today they were told to read them in front of the whole school at lunch and that was at the current moment and first up was Seung Yeon, Taeyeon had her full attention on the girl, she started to read it. 

"Many experience different things in their life some have an easy life, the rich buy what they want when they want. They are popular, never learned what humiliation was and what confinment feels like. I'm told I'm young and don't understand the world. But I can bet over half of the student's in this school hasn't experienced what I have. Have they felt the pain of losing someone who gave you life? someone who was supposed to be their for a long time and was taken away when such a young age? I had to ask myself many times who I should be and what I wanted to do. I never found the answer to such a question as it rattles and stayed contented in my mind as I pondered more and still nothing came to my thoughts. I knew I was needed more then ever at home with an older sister who lost all confidence in herself and I had to protect her from pure torture being on her as she cried herself to sleep every night. Was I strong enough? am I still strong enough to carry the weight of the world that was now forever on my shoulders since I could never get the man who gave me life back. Many experience different things in their life...I lost my world and I trudge on as a soldier cause I refuse to go down without a fight for those I love." Seung Yeon finished and everyone looked at her then she said, "Even if this is all true...I won't stop being a neusence!" she smirked and the teacher gulped, "N-Next.." he said.He stepped up and patted Seung Yeon's shoulder as she went off to the tree ignoring all the looks on her. Jaeung cleared his voice as he read. 

"I am what you all call a "Trouble Maker" I have to agree. I love causing trouble and being in trouble! I'm not letting you know me cause you all don't mean anything to me. The only people I'm close with is Seung Yeon, Ji Hyun and Hyung Jae. Why cause they are similar to me yet so different. Seung Yeon has been my friend since a young age and I know her troubles. You think you can tame us? I will explain something to you all...Us four are like hungry wolves, we hunt and we survive through our struggles. We are alot more smart then people give us credit for. As we stratigicly plan our next move to cause trouble. Peacefull school? You all have been to blind to believe it would stay this way. All I can say is, get ready to learn that what you believe is an illusion to make you think you live in a world full of nice people. You all will learn quickly by the time we are through." Jaeung finished his decleration as everyone became tense. He walked off looking angry as the last two walked off with him over to Seung Yeon and they sat together. All anyone could think was, "What could they be planning to do next?" as the thought settled in everyone became nervous, to see what would happen next. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 is done! comment your thoughts and let me know what is going on in your mind. haha anyways I wanted to make the first chapter today and have the story at least started otherwise I feel weird. Anyways today's poll, Who should Hyung Jae fall in love with?
A. Seohyun
B. Sooyoung
C.Yuri 
D. Jessica
Comment your answer as well as the poll will be open until the 23rd of this month. Also thank you for reading and I love you all haha.