Happiness...lies within...

The Gods on Mount (insert creative name)

I knew that...if I wanted Daesung to love me...I had to somehow win him over, but also, I would have to hid the truth from him, which I didn't want to do. Because I loved him.
"Daesuuuung!! Where is dad???" I heard a voice whine.
"He's over seas, you know that."
"But when is he coming back?"
"I don't know, he sent us a letter said he would try to make it back before the first frost, but who knows when that'll be."
The first frost will be in a month, I know because Dara told me that she would like to make the first frost in late November, so all the farmers can finish up their work. So many gods and goddesses didn't care much for humans, but there were a hand full of us who did, who found then interesting, who wanted to know more. Like me...I was so curious, but I always kept it to myself.
I wonder what I would do now... now that I'm here. Should I have him runaway with me? Should I secretly bring him back with me? What do I do?
I suddenly saw a younger boy walk in. He had faint bags under his eyes. His lips curved up slightly into a sly kinda smile, that meant no harm...he kinda looked like a raccoon...

Things got dizzy again..maybe I reaally had a fever. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my side. I awoke and started screaming it hurt so bad. I suddenly remember what Yoseob had told me once. If a god stays too long in the human world, he will experience a sharp pain for 3 days straight. i clutched my side and rolled off the bed. I heard feet running and a cool hand hold my face. I looked up and saw his beautiful eyes, laced with concern.
"Top?...Top?! are you okay!"
I moaned from the pain, "Yeah..just..in some pain."
He lift me back to the bed and laid me down, "Are you going to be okay? Should I get the doctor, is there anybody you know here?"
"N-no..I'll be fine." I groaned and shut my eyes. I knew they would be looking for me, I had to convince Daesung to leave me fast, but I knew he wouldn't with a total stranger.

I slept more and woke up late one morning. I felt groggy and my pain had gone away. Please don't tell me that i had fallen asleep for 3 days!!
I sat up slowly, my body felt stiff, I groaned.
I watched as Daesung ran in with a tray, "Are you okay! You've been asleep for 3 days! Here eat something!" He pushed the food at me, "You're so thin, you need to eat more!"
I looked at him, he was thinner. But I just smiled and accepted the food.
"I'm sorry for taking up your bed."
"No it's perfectly okay. We have a spare room that I slept in." He smiled at me.
I ate everything he pushed at me. I was hungry, so it didn't matter that the food wasn't as good as the food at home.
"Listen, I know you don't have anywhere to stay, so I wanted to know if you wanted to stay here. I asked and it's okay. But of course I can't let you stay here for free..."
"Oh of course, I understand. I could help with your farm. I'm pretty good at farming and good with animals." I scratched my head nervously.
"That would be great! Because my father is actually leaving soon with Seungri and Jiyong, they have to go across seas to join our family with another. So they'll be gone for awhile and me and Taeyang can't handle the farm by ourselves." He smiled at me.
"I would be happy to help you." I smiled. I wanted to stay here, I needed to stay here. And I will, as long as I have Daesung I will stay.

 

I know it's kinda boring..and short...but next chapter..there will be some problems...