The Human World....

The Gods on Mount (insert creative name)

I walked through the maze with ease. I always walked though there when I was bored..which was alot. I got to the statue and I looked for the plaque on it. I had to uncover it for moss and vines have begun to spread over it. I slid it over and I saw a dark crawl space. I felt sweat drip of my forehead as I looked into the darkness.
I swallowed hard as I crawled in and slid the plaque close behind me. It was dark but I crawled forward until I was faced with two tunnels. I remembered to take the left one and I continued. Soon I was able to stand. I crept slowly, it felt like forever, and like I was never going to get out, but I suddenly heard snoring...the pitbulls! I held my breath and I tiptoed past them. One of them his back and I began to hum a lullaby softly, just in case. It worked, I saw one open his eye slightly, but then close. As soon as i was far enough, I ran to the end. I saw the ladder and I clutched it as I climbed up. It felt longer than the walking did. My limbs began to ache, but soon I found myself at the top. I grabbed the torch and began to follow the blue marking on the wall.
It was good he told me to follow them, because there were a maze of tunnels and dead ends. But I took my time, I contemplated more, what I was doing and why. I guess you could say the obvious reason is love, and I do to, but the consequences that follow. What if they hurt him, like they hurt Taecyeon. I don't want that to happen. I was also definitely going to look for Jaebeom. Hopefully I would find him for Taecyeon, and his eyes would smile again...

I began to see a dim light at the end of the tunnel and I would have ran, but my legs hurt and I felt like I was dragging 8 sacks of sand behind me.
At first the sunlight had hurt my eyes but they adjusted. But I had no clue where I was. It looked about dawn and the sun was still rising. The sky was a beautiful shade of early morning blue with hints of orange. I walked on the dirt path and hoped that I would come into town.
It felt like hours, of walking past country side farms. They all had the same brown wooden fences and about 28 acres of land and the same live stock, and houses, it was just exhausting. I saw a farm house and I felt faint, maybe I would go to them and ask for directions. I saw the offering in front by the fence with a shrine. My vision became blurry, everything started to spin and suddenly I saw all black....

~many..hours...later...~

I suddenly awoke in a fright, think that I was passed out on the road and that I was in danger, but I wasn't, I was in a straw bed by a small fire with a wool blanket on me. I looked around. The room was small and cozy. It had wooden walls with a small window covered by a piece of burlap. This place was the complete opposite of the palace. It didn't have the clean white painted walls or the luxury beds, it was just a plain little house, and it felt better to be in. I felt safe. The fire made a crack sound and looked around. It seemed I was only in a living part.
"Oh! Your up!" I hear a voice say behind me. I turned and there he was. Daesung, the one I came for, to see, to be with.
"O-oh."
He set a tray down next to me on a small wooden table and sat on a small stood next to me.
"You were passed out in front, and I didn't want you to stay out there. So I brought you in here...I hope that's okay..."
"N-no it's fine, thank you." I stuttered. He felt my face get hot. Suddenly I felt a cool hand on my cheek.
"Do you feel hot? You're face is red and warm. You might have a fever." He stood, "I'll go get a washcloth." He turned and left behind a curtained door frame.
I couldn't believe it, I was finally with him, here. But he probably doesn't know how I feel about him. But what's the point of being here if he doesn't feel the same. Well...he barely knows me at all, so, he wouldn't feel the same. But gradually, I will make him love me.

He came back and had me lay down with the washcloth on my head. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking what do I do now. What would happen if they found me here. What would happen to Daesung, how could I protect him.

Suddenly I heard yelling and I sat up immediately and ran behind the curtain where he was, afraid something was wrong. I skid to a stop as I saw him in a headlock by a muscular tan man with a shaved head, except in the middle there was a strip of spiked hair.
"Taeyang! Let go!!!" He yelled.
The boy, called Taeyang laughed and let go. Who was he? Why was he putting Daesung in a headlock.
Daesung stood straight and looked at me.
"Oh! Sorry, this is my older brother Taeyang," he gestured towards Taeyang, then towards me, "Taeyang, this is Top...he passed in front." He smiled at me then frowned, "Oh! I'm sorry if I worried you! You should go back and lay down if you have a fever!" He began to push me back onto the straw made bed he had in front of the fire."
"Daesung, the straw mats aren't comfortable, let him go lay in my bed." Taeyang suggested while getting a pail.
"A-are you sure? You don't mind?" Daesung said.
"Yeah, I'm going to the well to go get water, make sure Seungri wakes up before noon, he needs to go milk the cows. And Jiyong should be home this afternoon."
"Okay." Daesung smiled as he led me down a small hall and to a  small bedroom. It was cramped but cozy still, with another bed in the corner, but it was smaller.
Daesung led me to the bigger one and had me sit down.
"I think this is much better, I would have offered you mine I think mine is too small." He smiled. I loved it when he smiled, it was bright and full of happiness.
"This is fine."
"W-well I know it may not be what you're used to..." He looked at the floor, which was dirt, packed firmly into the ground from years and years of people stepping on it. Some places had woven wool mats and some had hemp or burlap.
"W-wha I'm used too?"
"Well, you're clothes are that of a god."
I looked at myself, compared to him, I looked like a king next to a peasant. My clothing was white, and his was a brown pair of shorts and a tattered shirt.
"O-oh..well I guess you could that, but this is fine, I think it's better. " I pat the mattress beneath me.
He smiled again, "Good, I'm glad to hear it. We wove the mattresses then stuffed them firmly with goose feathers. the same with the pillows."
"It feels nice." I smiled as I laid down and looked at him.
He looked back and stood, "I have to get the barn ready, it's autumn already and we're getting frosts. If you need anything, just call." And he left, and I went back to sleep. What was I going to do...

I thought this pic looked nice...so you can see what they look like...in my mind..yay... Big Bang family house...but who should their father beeeee???