Love.

The Gods on Mount (insert creative name)

"Hyung, I wanna go back I wanna see him." I said as I looked as hi,. He took my arm and dragged me to the corner of his room.
"Top, you have to stop. If the others hear that we went down there, we can get in ALOT of trouble." He snapped.
"But Yoseob. I want to see hi, I want to see Daesung. Please hyung, I think I'm in love with him." I pleaded.
"Top..you;re only 2 decades old! How can you even think about love! You have to start working towards you century work!"

Every god, looks forward to their century mark. I used to,  I used to always think about my first century. We never aged like the humans. I stared some of my tasks. Each god had tasks to complete before their first century. I was only a quarter done.
"But Hyung...everyday I don't age...he does."
"Top, stop thinking about love and about your first century work! He's human Top...we're not allowed to love them." he looked down.
"Why? Why hyung! why can't I love! Everyone else has someone! But look at me, I'm alone and have no one! Why can't I have this one thing?" I begged.
"Just drop it Top...drop it before you get hurt."
"No hyung. I won't drop this, I love him like you love Doojoon, I want to be with him like Taemin wants to be with Minho."
"Top! Stop it! If you apparently love this human so much, go talk to Taecyeon, he loved a human. Go talk to him." He mumbled.
I turned and left to go find Taecyeon.

"Taecyeon-sshi!" I called as I entered the court yard. He looked at me and smiled, "What is it?"
"I-I have a question a-and Yoseob told me to go to you.." I looked around, trying not to make eye-contact.
"Okay...so why did he want you to come here?"
There was a reason I didn't want to look Taecyeon in the eyes, he could see the truth in me and..his eyes always looked sad.
"B-because...I-I.."
"Top just say it. And stop looking at the ground, there's nothing interesting there. If you really need to say something tell me."
I tightened my fists and I looked him in the eyes. His eyes were always so sad. No one ever told me why, but I always wondered.
"Ahhh." He said, "I see..so you love a human."
"How...how did you know?"
"I can see it in your eyes. Top..come walk with me." He led me out to the gardens. It was sunny and the birds were chirping as they flew through the trees.
"Top...long ago, I fell in love with a human."
"What happened?" was this why Taecyeon always looked sad? Did he get hurt by the human?
"I lost him. They found out about us and they banished him faraway. I don't know where he is, I don't know how old his is, I don't know anything." He put his head in his hands.
"How long ago did this happen?" I asked. I was shocked, out of everyone, I would assum that Taecyeon would be the last to love a human. He always followed the rules.
"10 years ago. He was...younger than I was, much younger. He has to be in his 2nd decade of 3rd decade by now." He looked up at the sky. Poor Taecyeon, this is why he was so sad all the time, he still missed his love, "That is why you shouldn't love a human, it just ends up hurting both of you in the end. My poor Jaebeom." He sobbed. His scars haven't healed yet, and some how, I felt compeled to help him and anyway I could.
"Taecyeon, I know you say that I shouldn't love this human, but my heart is telling me to, and I want to follow my heart. I will....help you. I will look for your Jaebeom." I said as I looked at me.
"You can't! It's against the rules! I-it's forbidden!" He stood abruptly.
"Hyung, do you still love Jaebeom?"
"Y-yes. I-I do."
"Have you given up?"
"I-I don't know. I feel like I have in some way."
"Then how can you say that you still love him if you've given up. Here I am, in love a human and trying in anyway to go back to see him. You love a human too, but here you are still trying to decide if you've given up. Doesn't that mean you don't know if you still love him? If you still loved him you would try to find him, but if you didn't love him then that means you should have moved on. Which is it hyung!"
"Fine! Fine then! I don't love him, I forgotten him and he must have forgotten me! I don't love him and I have given up on trying to find him!" He looked my in the eyes.
"You're lying hyung! You haven't given up, because I can see it in your eyes. The traces of sadness and love you still have for him."
I watched as his eyes filled with shock.
"Now if you're not going to help me, I'll find my own way." I turned, but before I could walk away he grabbed my arm.
"There is a secret passage at the end of the maze. Open the plaque on the water statue. Go down the tunnel on your left. If you encounter the pitbulls, sing a lullaby. Get past them and continue until you reach end. You'll see a ladder, climb it and you'll be in a dimly lit cave so take a torch. You'll see blue markings on the wall. Follow them and they'll lead you out of the cave."
"Thank you Taecyeon." I turned to leave but he tighted his grip.
"Take this, it's a whistle, if you need help or you want to come back here, just blow on it in and empty place."
He handed my a whistle on a thin rope. "Please Top...find my Jaebeom." he whispered.
I nodded and left to my room, to start packing for my journey.

It was the middle of the night when everyone was asleep. I had everything I need to last me for a long time. It was a special bag the CL had given me. It let me put practically my whole room in it, even more if I wanted to. It was an old one, she got a new one a while ago. I crept towards the garden. It was quiet and I could fathom what I was doing. This was my home, I grew up here. But....I felt compeled to leave. I knew it was wrong of me, but I couldn't help the feelings I had.
"Top?"
I froze. Fear rippled through my body.
"Top...where are you going, why do you have CL's old bag?"
"I-I I was going for a walk."
"At this time of night? Top go back to bed."
"I-I can't"
"Why?"
"Listen Dara....I have to go somewhere."
"Where? Top you seem off, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, I need to leave." I started off, but she grabbed my arm.
"Y-you're not going to the human world...are you?"
"And what if I am."
"Top..it's dangerous, if they find out who knows what will happen!"
"And how would they? Unless some one were to rat me out." I glared at her.
"Top...you know I would never do that to you, but I just think it's best for you not to go."
"I need to go Dara. Goodbye, I don't know when I'll be back." I shook her hand off and I began to walk.
"Top." I turned and looked at her, "I won't tell anyone, but just remember, there will be consequences when you return..if you return."
"Thanks...I will be back, I promise. I'll face anything I have to when I return." And I left towards the garden. Daesung, I'm coming.

yaay 3rd chapter..next we'll see daesung!!