False expectations.

Whose side are you on?

 

“What on earth Yoochun?” Jaejoong looked at him confused look on his face.

“Yah why would you lock Changmin there, just open the door!” Junsu said and reached to the lock and opened the door. “There you go Changmin, sorry about that!”

“Guys! I have a great idea; I can save us from this mess!” Yoochun said but no one listened to him anymore, Jaejoong and Junsu had already gone to the bedroom to check Changmin who was weirdly silent compared to that hysterical stage before while JYJ were having their little chat.

Changmin had sat to the floor right next to the bed. He looked miserable, little dangerously unstable also.

“Should I like… do something?” Junsu whispered to Jaejoong sounding worried.

“Nah… Like Chun said, this is my problem. I should handle this, just go.” Jaejoong said and thought he could handle Changmin the way he used to, like he would be that 17-year-old self again.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”

Junsu left the two of them alone and went to look for Yoochun and scold him about the earlier. ‘This guy…What the hell is wrong with him?’

 He found Yoochun in the living room; he was switching channels constantly and mumbling something by himself.

“Hey! Seriously, what were you thinking?” Junsu yelled when he entered to the room which made Yoochun flinch on the sofa.

“Can’t you see I’m little busy right now?” Yoochun snapped angrily without looking at him, still being angry about them ignoring him.

“Busy… Yeah right! You shouldn’t have done that. Changmin is…” Junsu started his lecture but stopped when Yoochun turned to face him with victorious smirk on his face.

“Changmin is what exactly?” He asked with scorn in his tone.

“He… is…was… “, Junsu went speechless. He realized that things were different now. He looked like a 5-year-old kid whose lollipop Yoochun had stolen. He walked silently to the sofa and slumped right next to Yoochun.

For a while Yoochun just stared at Junsu and estimated how miserable he was. He was never sure what Junsu was feeling even though his emotions were showing on his face. He still couldn’t separate really miserable or just little bit sad feelings on his face.

He decided to give it a try and maybe have Junsu to listen him.  “Things are different now, you fool. We can’t like him, he is not the same person and neither are we.” Yoochun said to Junsu who was still just looking sad.

Yoochun saw that Junsu was totally vulnerable right now and he was not afraid to take advantage of that.

He raised his hand and gently pet Junsu’s cheek. He definitely would win this one.

Junsu raised his head and looked Yoochun with pathetic look on his face. “What should we do?”

Yoochun almost couldn’t control his want to laugh but he just bit his lip and looked Junsu with the most sympathetic look what he could create. “I have an idea…” He started with sudden enthusiasm on his voice.

 

In the room where Jaejoong and Changmin were, was awkwardly silent, at least Jaejoong thought so.

‘Does he remember anything from last night?’ That was first thought in Jae’s head. ‘This is so much trouble…’ he bit his lip and just stood there without any clue what he should say.

Changmin finally paid attention to things happening around him. He looked angry, irritated. He just frowned and looked Jaejoong with furious look on his face, demanding answers without any words.

Jaejoong noticed Changmin’s staring and couldn’t look at him; he rudely turned his face away without noticing it.

“Yo, traitor, what is this mess?” Changmin suddenly snapped at him. Jaejoong realized he had just provoked this mad and strong man and probably became his enemy just within 5 seconds.

Jaejoong flinched, those words really hurt him. He never thought they would after so many years. Now he was scared of him, really scared. He didn’t recognize this person at all. He started to sweat, looking nervous. Changmin was getting the control of the situation.

‘Maybe he just fooled me at first looking all weak and not okay? Could it be?’ Jaejoong was in panic.

“Hey, I asked you a question! Stop that stupid “I’m cute and shy”-game and start answering or I’ll call the ing cops!” Changmin stood up and walked right in front of his hyung, leaving barely space to breath between them.

Jaejoong was feeling weird. He froze because of tension, because of lust. This was really embarrassing. Last night wasn’t a dream like he thought at first. And now it seemed that Changmin remembered nothing at all. He was feeling so uncomfortable, wanting to act like they did yesterday but now Changmin would probably brutally murder him instead of sharing hot kiss…

“YA!” Changmin was getting really pissed and pushed Jaejoong with his hands stronger than he wanted and after that the whole apartment went silent.

‘Oh crap… what did I just do?’ Changmin woke from trance and looked at his hands like they would’ve been cursed. Now he looked in front of him and stepped back as reaction from shock. ‘……!’ He looked out of the room to make sure others weren’t coming. His brains worked extremely fast in moments like this; he decided to run. He escaped with incredibly silently and fast right pass living room and Yoochun and Junsu heard only door opening and closing.

Junsu turned his head and looked at the bedroom door. “Jaejoong? Are you here?”

No answer.

“Maybe he went to the grocery store?” Yoochun replied to Junsu’s doubt and wanted to change the subject to his plan again.

“Yeah he would go now, when he has Changmin here with him. Sure thing.” Junsu said with mockery.

Junsu stood up and sneaked without a sound to the bedroom door, which was little bit open. He peeked in and yet didn’t see anything.

“Hey Junsu, what are you doing, you know they have some unfinished things going on!” Yoochun yelled rolling he’s eyes and being not worried at all. He was really pissed and had no idea why. He just didn’t need Changmin around, at all.

“SHH!”Junsu turned around and looked Yoochun with anger.

He decided to enter the room and as soon as he opened the door he jumped back, put both of his hands to cover his mouth and turned around with horror in his eyes.

Yoochun immediately took better shore from the sofa after amazement, even Junsu couldn’t act that well so this must be serious.

“WHAT? What is it!?”



 

Oh god I'm not too happy about this. The story isn't going how it should be but let's just see what happens... Had to publish this one so I can get to work and really concentrate to the REAL storyline. I bet you won't be able to track down the idea behind this and I hope this didn't lead you to the bushes. Ugh did I dissapoint you? :(