Victorious mistake

Whose side are you on?

After Yoochun got no answer from Junsu, he had to get up and walked slowly and carefully towards the bedroom door. His face was straight reflection of amazement mixed with disgust but still he couldn’t move. Poor thing never enjoyed from this kind of surprise.

“Ugh my head…” Jaejoong mumbled from the ground. He wasn’t feeling okay at all; he saw stars and blinked his eyes like he would have rubbish in his eyes.

Junsu had gone next to Jaejoong and kept his hyung in senses while Yoochun grabbed the phone.

After they have called an ambulance and had lifted Jaejoong’s body up, they remembered something.

“Hey… where’s Changmin?” Junsu asked.

'That bastard...' Yoochun thought as he looked Jaejoong's wounds on his head.

-----------

“Oh god…” Changmin mumbled out of breath. He had run miles without thinking; he just had to get away. But he had absolutely no idea where he was.

“Hey! Isn’t that MAX!?” He heard some young girls shouting behind him.

“What to do? What to do?!” Changmin started to panic as he turned around just to notice that it was a huge mistake: the fan girls had had confirmation about who he was and they were pretty fast runners.

He had no other choice than just run to the closest public building and hide in the restroom. Somehow he could pass few doormen with his fast steps.

When he finally was able to stop in the restroom, he tried to find his cell phone from his pocket but it wasn’t there. He didn’t even have his bag with him.

“Did that shameless guy just rob me?” Changmin couldn’t believe it. After he looked around, he noticed this was a pretty familiar place to him. ‘Ahhh… this hotel’, he thought and smiled to the memories from past – when they all were together, of course.

He waited a while, tried to make himself to look like a normal human being with trying to style his hair so people wouldn’t recognize him after that.

‘They can’t be outside anymore.’ He plucked up his courage and stepped out of the restroom, making his fast steps to the door; but he noticed that the lobby was full of people. He looked to the crowd and saw them looking at the TV. He sighed to the fact he was safe and he slowed down to see what was so interesting.

It was Changmin himself. He stopped in his tracks and just stared at the television.

“…. TVXQ’s beloved Choikang Changmin is missing…“

Changmin just looked around to check was anyone here to see him as he tried to listen more but not to be noticed among the crowd.

SM entertainment denies everything but according to sources, TVXQ’s few photo shoots were cancelled in short notice. Here’s footage of U-Know Yunho, who was seen outside the SME building alone at the time they should’ve had activities.”

Last thing found after his disappearance is Changmin’s phone and there were messages form unknown number.”

‘Oh --- wait, are those my messages!?’ He thought as he saw those not familiar text messages in some bad photographs which included some censored text. As soon as he ran out of the building, he saw big screens showing the same program and people’s appalled looks as they saw the text messages.

“What the actual is that?” He said and couldn’t believe what he was reading. The text was unclear and only what he could figure out is that he had sent messages where he said he was missing someone, and that someone had thought it was a bad thing.

Then it hit Changmin. Few pictures from previous night which had appeared in his mind just made him open his eyes widely and just stood there, in the middle of the esplanade. ‘Oh dear lord…’

----------

“Hey guys, look at this!” Jaejoong pointed his index finger to the TV screen as he shouted from hospital bed to his two members outside the windowed room.

“He’s not okay. Have you seen him like that, over-excited and talking nonsense since when?” Junsu asked from Yoochun as they waved to Jaejoong inside like nothing bad wasn’t happening.

“No, but that’s what I’m saying; I have a resolution to this. We should’ve just done this in my way and now there’s already damage happened; poor guy got a concussion!” He sighed.

“Guys, come! This is serious!” Jaejoong was almost jumping on his bed to get their attention.

“Look at him…” Junsu whispered as they walked to watch what was so important.

“That’s…. that’s…” Yoochun said with his mouth wide open when he looked at the screen.

“Yep. That’s the criminal.” Jaejoong said playfully.

“Missing, huh? I guess he didn’t run back to his hyung after all.” Yoochun said with evil sound in his voice.

Junsu looked at those two; both of them seemed to have some serious plans inside those weird minds.

------------

“So… what exactly happened?” Junsu finally asked in the cafeteria, after Jaejoong’s wounds had got little better.

Yoochun gave him a murderous look which made Jaejoong laugh.

“It’s okay Yoochun.” Then he went serious. “I… I think we…”

Junsu and Yoochun both slightly turned closer to him as Jaejoong frowned to their nosiness.

“Well I think he was a mess…. and nothing happened, okay?” He turned his head away.

Junsu and Yoochun shared all-knowing look and when they noticed that Jaejoong was already in his own world, they said they would be back and Yoochun pulled Junsu outside.

“Now you follow me, my plan will work out just fine.” Yoochun said with confidence, almost with threaten in his voice so Junsu looked at him little bit scared and swallowed loudly. “O-okay” he responded as Yoochun was already pulling Junsu with him as started to run to the downtown.

'I'm so sorry Changmin.' Junsu bit his lip and closed his eyes as they run.

---------------------

“It happened again”, Yunho sighed to the telephone. He was sitting in the kitchen and looked around their small apartment. It felt so empty when there was no controll-freak around.

“What? Has Changmin run away before too?!” Kyuhyun asked amazed.

Yunho sighed, “No, but you know what I mean… He hasn’t been feeling too well lately. You’re one of his best friends, you must know it.”

“Well yeah, but he has had fun with Jessica lately, so maybe they had just a fight?”

“Jessica? They haven’t hanged around for a while. And Changmin wasn’t even interested about her. “

“Well…. We can’t figure him out anyways. But what do you mean by strange acting? I haven’t had the time to meet him and I don’t think Minho has either.”

‘So he really doesn’t know…’ Yunho thought as he kept a pause of talking. ‘But where Changmin had gone if he didn’t go and meet Kyuline like he told he was?’

“Hyung, Yunho? Are you there?--” Kyunhyun asked after a while.

“Oh yeah!” Yunho answered loudly. “Thanks Kyuhyun, I hope he comes back soon. Call me if you hear anything, okay?” Yunho said fast.

“O-Okay…. But you know Changmin, he's just like this… He must feel terrible after such rumors about him”, Kyuhyun answered and ended the phone call.

‘Damn Changmin… What do I do?’ Yunho leaned his head to his hands and looked the apartment, all the mess there was.

-------------

Changmin had walked behind corner to some alley what was quiet and dark. He didn’t even want to hear anything as he walked. He needed something to make those memories disappear.

He remembered that he was walking swaying in dark alleys like that certain one and was he crying? He couldn’t tell from that memory.

Next picture in his mind was of Jaejoong, too close to him if he thought about it now, which just came out of nowhere.

“Ahhh!” He yelled as he had a terrible headache for maybe dehydration, he was drunk last night after all. But that didn’t stop the appearing memories.

Individual shots from yesterday hit into his head as he began to feel worse. Now he felt really sick.

“Take that shirt…. off--…” That sentence repeatedly just kept pushing its way to his mind.

“What the hell!?” He yelled in shocked state of mind to the dark valley as he held his hand in front of his mouth.

Changmin… What are y—“ Familiar voice made its way to his memories.

‘Maybe he said no!’ He tried to rewind the memories like a movie and stop them right there. He might have a piece of his sanity left if he would know Jaejoong saying "no" to his stupid drunk acting.

Suddenly he got shivers. He remembered the touch on his back… And lips kissing neck.

“Ughhhhhhh!” He vomited right there with closing his eyelids tightly. 'Oh my god... what I've done...'

.....

“Heard that?” Junsu looked at Yoochun as they finally stopped running for a moment on the streets.

“What?” Yoochun stuttered out of breath.

“Listen!” Junsu leaned his head to the alley close by and waved Yoochun to get closer.

“Ughhhh…” Changmin coughed as he finally could take support from the bricked wall. 'I'm just going to sit here for a while... Like I would even have hurry to anywhere anymore.' He sneered cynically.

“It’s probably just some bum”, Yoochun rolled his eyes to Junsu’s concentrating.

“A-ha”, Junsu said with raising his browns. He tried to see what was in the alley and decided to find out.

“Hey! Where do you think you’re going?!” Yoochun shouted when Junsu disappeared to the dark alley. “It can be dangerous you know!”

“Huh?” Changmin heard someone getting closer and he didn’t see anything. 'What now?' He just tried to perceive what he should face next.

“Hello? Anyone here?” Junsu asked as he stepped slowly forward.

Changmin gasped without a sound when he heard that familiar voice and just tried to stay as silent as he could. 'What the hell are these guys doing here?!'

Yoochun followed Junsu and grabbed to his hand. “You want to get killed, huh?”

"Shh!" Junsu pushed Yoochun little bit backwards.

Changmin couldn’t stop his coughing which made Junsu and Yoochun just grab each other tightly.

“It’s him. Can you hear that voice?” Junsu whispered almost without a sound.

Yoochun just swallowed and stood there, holding Junsu. “You sure?” as he received a confirmation from Junsu through a hard grab to his hand.

Changmin could still hear them and he knew exactly who they were, just not why they were there. ‘Am I going to die or something?’ He said as he looked at the sky like he would search for answers. The sky had already turned dark. The storm was coming and he could hear thunder getting closer.

“Now!” Yoochun suddenly shouted when lightning close to the alley and he saw a flash of Changmin's frightened face just few meters away from them.

Junsu had no choice than trust Yoochun as they run to grab Changmin, too fast to let him react any way than have shocked look drawn all over his face.


Okay. I KNOW this was probably totally unclear and too much information and everything happening... I know. I'm not going to explain it more, this is just one of those chapters where I had to make something happen so we could get to the point. You'll see.

At least I got this rolling again! The last sentence is the most important of course. Getting a clue of the JYJ's plan yet? ;)