Trust your instinct

Whose side are you on?

 

"Aissh those guys..." Jaejoong was packing his stuff in hospital, finally fully recovered from his injuries from week ago.

Yoochun and Junsu promised to pick him up but there were no signs of the two. 'Leave the poor guy here by myself?' Jaejoong was annoyed but decided to leave since it would be extremely rude to stay in the hospital. He checked his phone and saw no answer to his messages.

"Better have a good explanation..." He mumbled as he smiled to the hospital's staff at the door.

-----------------------

"Yunho, here you are!" Siwon ran to the office where Yunho was sitting with blank look in his eyes. "I was looking all over for you..." Siwon sighed and looked at Yunho who wasn't giving any response to this hasty seeming man.

"You are needed in your manager's room." Siwon finally said and finally the words made Yunho come to back to reality.

"Hmm?" He asked amazed. "OH, Siwon, hey." He said politely.

"Yunho... You really shouldn't work like this. It's not healthy", Siwon sighed and signed Yunho to follow him.

"You don't need to worry", he smiled. "And the manager needed me, you were saying?"

"Yep", Siwon opened the big doors, wished the other good luck and walked away.

"Please come inside, Yunho." Serious looking manager said behind his desk.

– –-------------------------

"YAHH LET GO OF ME!" Changmin yelled and wriggled on the couple's grasp around the corner, close to the dark alley.

"This is how you planned it?" Junsu whispered angry to Yoochun as he tried to keep the masculine man in control.

'How did this guy get so damn strong?' Yoochun ignored Junsu and looked at this man who had no trouble kick and try to punch them as strangers.

"People are looking!" Junsu turned his head in panic and gave unintentionally chance to Changmin to escape.

Changmin in fraction of second felt Junsu's hold of him getting easier, his eyes were suddenly wide open and he just made a really fast and huge move which made Yoochun fell and Junsu lost the hold of him.

Changmin didn't look back; in few seconds he was going so fast he didn't even realize people around him.

Yoochun got up and Junsu looked at him in panic.

"What now? He can call the police!" Junsu just moved around in panic.

"You fool." Yoochun punched Junsu's side. Junsu just stared at him with offended look but he got no reaction because Yoochun was focused on something else.

"And who are you texting? We should run far, far away!" Junsu shouted at him.

"Shhhhhhh, you've already done too much, do not interrupt me." He said coldly.

"Okay then. I bet Jaejoong will be more than happy to hear his lover to be gone." Junsu said and started to walk the other way.

"Ha, send." Chun smiled, walked even with the smaller guy, handed the phone and smirked.

"Now you want me to look at your text messages, seriously?" He didn't believe this guy.

Yoochun laughed and ran past him with playful laugh and winked at him from in front.

"Huh?" Junsu thought as he looked at this weirdly happy guy. "Why he is so damn unclear?"

Then he looked at the sent text message. "Ohmygosh! DID YOU JUST----" he shouted as he ran to catch Yoochun.

-------------------------------

"One coffee, please", Jaejoong asked in the small café close by. It was full of posters about it getting closed down due to its small customer base.

"There you go, sweetie." Old lady smiled at the guy in dark sunglasses and a baseball cap, hiding his hair.

Jaejoong smiled at this lovely woman and walked with slow, heavy steps to the corner table.

He checked his phone once again and sighed after seeing the blank screen. 'I see I'm that forgettable.'

He lifted his sight to look out the window. 'Hmm? Why is that guy running?' Jaejoong immediately paid more attention.

Tall one. Curled, brown hair. Blue jeans. T-shirt and black, ripped vest.

"HOLY !" He covered his mouth as he almost fell of the chair.

The lady at the desk got scared and fell down, pouring the coffee all over the floor. "Oouch."

Jaejoong had already got up to the desk, lurking to the ground to see the lady.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" he asked as he was leering behind his shoulder to see that the guy wasn't leaving anywhere from his sight.

"I- I'm okay. You go and catch the one who got your attention in the first place", the lady winked kindly, leaving Jaejoong confused.

"Go, go!" The lady hushed and Jaejoong decided to obey.

He ran as fast as he could to the street, almost getting hit by a car but with his fast moves he just smoothly jumped aside and smiled to the angry man driving.

'Now, where were we?' He asked himself as he looked around on the street.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Uhhh…. huh” Changmin panted as he leaned his body to the brick wall.

He was almost out of the town and he once again, didn’t have any clue where was he.

‘Did I lose them?’ Changmin looked around and decided not to worry about his location. ‘It could not get any worse, I guess…’

Suddenly he felt strong pain in his stomach which made him set to the ground. “…Ahh” he moaned between his heavy and fast breaths.

Strangers walked past him, he looked like any bum on the street with his so stylish ripped clothes and messy hair from the drunk night.

Changmin felt hopeless. He was hungry, dehydrated, feeling sick and far from their apartment. Everything was a mess.

Then it started to rain. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” he shouted, not able to keep his frustration to himself anymore.

“Mom!” Young girl jumped away from being too close to the young man, afraid of the strong voice. Changmin deceived a judging stare from the mom and Changmin turned his head down.

“Changmin …. why...” Suddenly the familiar voice echoed in his head. The memories were back again, now being more clear.

‘Oh my gosh…. Not again…” Changmin hit his head lightly to the wall to make pretty much any of his pain easier.

The pictures of the previous night suddenly took over his whole mind and better yet, they did not disgust him anymore.

“Changmin… You sure…Ch-Changmin-ah….” Jaejoong squirmed in Changmin’s hands, between moans from horror and pleasure.

But there was not a single “no” in those memories. It was clear enough for Changmin, it had happened. This was true.

He felt the unpleasant feeling, his throat all of a sudden getting sore and the wetness in his eyes was not there because of the rain.

After over 24 months of living in forced happiness, not able to let himself to feel bad around Yunho, he finally reached to the point where his longing made him to cry.

There he was just sitting, crying his heart out without thinking. Rain washed his desperate sounds and made people on the street vanish. He was all alone; he was not being all he could be now.

“Jaejoong… I miss you so damn much”, the voice echoed again from his memory but this time, he said it out loud as well.

He lifted his head as he still sobbed and laughed a little. But he saw something familiar in the dark street, like a gleaming sight just ten meters away.

Changmin’s eyes suddenly were wide open as he looked the dark, almost sculpture looking person just moving so calmly in the cloudburst, already fully wet.

“Is that him?” Jaejoong said to himself. He stared at the building, man who was in the shape of cube leaning on it and totally not easy to recognize.

Jaejoong just walked toward that sight, not thinking clearly about anything that moment.

To both of them, the moment felt like it would last forever. They felt ridiculous, insecure. Changmin noticed to bite his lips unconsciously as he was sure that the sight was the one he thought it’d be. That man walking so calmly seemed like an angel – which he of course didn’t believe in.

“Wow”, Changmin grinned a little as he stood up and shook his head, closing his eyes for a moment to figure his thoughts out.

Jaejoong looked around and was finally close to Changmin, on the same street, in front of the same building. In the same world. That was good enough to believe to be in drugs.

“Looks like you got what you wanted”, Jaejoong said calmly.

Changmin just looked at him. Just stared. Their eyes wandered on each other face and surprisingly, neither of them felt awkward.

“I guess so”, Changmin finally replied, making Jaejoong smile a little.

This was something they couldn’t control any way.

Jaejoong bit his lip and turned his head lightly back as a gesture to make Changmin follow him. The young men walked so slowly, gracefully in the rain, letting the air get fresh – even between them.

Changmin silently followed Jaejoong’s footsteps as he looked every inch from the other guy’s back of his body. He wanted to smile but something still kept saying that he shouldn’t. The voice which a moment ago told so loudly to grab every part of that guy in his memories.

“You should know what this is going to be…” Jaejoong stopped in front of big, luxurious building.

‘This? What does that even mean…’ Changmin thought but he answer with a simple “mm”. There was no going back this time, not even from the memories.

They stepped in.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yunho’s eyes wandered around the big, white room. It was the luxurious and almost gained a holy reputation in the company. It was the place where you would sign your contract, where you would come if there was something big coming to your career.

And now he had absolutely no idea why he was there. It couldn’t be good.

“Yunho…”, his manager pronounced lightly and walked in circle around his desk.

Yunho smiled and tried to sit there as calm as possible. Of course this was about Changmin missing, why else. But what would be the final conviction?

“I think we need to put TVXQ in the ice for a while”, manager said and looked Yunho as an permission to reply.

“Are we leaving for Japan?” Yunho asked, making his words seem careless and enthusiastic.

“No”, the manager’s lips turned into a fine line. “I’ll add you to Super Junior.”

Yunho couldn’t act anymore. The words were final. His eyes were filled with horror as he heard his manager talking about how this would be the best for now.

“Changmin… serious damage…. reputation to the company.” The words were splitted in half as Yunho tried to nod and be the leader once again.

‘These were exactly the words he said when JYJ left…’ Yunho smiled understandably when the manager finally ended his speech.  

“Next week? Okay, arasso.” Yunho ended the small talk, thanked and closed the doors behind him.

He greeted every donghae, sunbae and friend of him when they walked by him in the company’s hallways.

As he finally got out of the building to get some air, he felt something vibrating in his pocket. “It’s Changmin’s phone!” Yunho flinched and checked the message.

“I have one word for you, bug. Jaejoong and the hot night you spent together. Get it? You can’t run from us…”

‘What? Who the hell is this?’ Yunho looked around. ‘Is someone after you, Changmin?’ He was worried. Never in his life had he felt such a desperate longing towards someone.

“Come home, you rascal.”



 

Hooly I made it! It's not too long but omg I made another chapter. And I honestly like this one. Sure it's unclear - just like the rest of them. But I'm not feeling sorry for it. I like it. It's following the plot exactly how it's supposed to be. YAY!