Misleading longing

Whose side are you on?

'I am not a fool. I know what I’m doing. He doesn’t know anything.' Changmin was very upset, almost crying but that he wouldn’t let himself do. He was little drunk, staggering on the street on late night.

'I need to… I need to see him, his face. I want to hear the truth!' It was almost November and Changmin wasn’t feeling cold but he looked so lost in very sheer clothes. People stared at him but he didn’t care and amazingly, nobody recognized him. “… maybe our time is over” he mumbled by himself. His thoughts weren’t clear but he knew exactly where he would go.


In the morning phone rang and woke Yunho. ‘What on earth…’ he thought and got up from bed. He opened his eyes and noticed the incredible amount of light in their bedroom. He and Changmin usually woke up at 6 am when the light from the outside is minimized and Changmin usually lets the alarm just ring as long as Yunho jumps to turn it off. But now there was none alarm this morning.

“Changmin?” Yunho asked from an empty apartment and searched for him with his eyes. “What is going on?” He stood up and started to wake up for real. “Where the heck is this guy?”

Oh , the phone! Yunho remembered and crabbed the phone to check the one missed call. It was their manager. “Aissh we are late! Changmin, do you hear me!?” Yunho yelled and dressed up.

After no answer from anywhere he really started to wonder where Changmin was. Phone rang again and Yunho answered and looked for Changmin from their small apartment. ‘I really have to answer… maybe he knows where Changmin is.’

“YUNHO, where are you guys!? Shooting is about to start and time is money, you know that!” Manager yelled as soon Yunho pressed the green button.

“Wait… do you mean that Changmin isn’t there with you?” Yunho was terrified.

“With us…? Changmin isn’t there?! You don’t know where he is?!” Manager continued yelling when Yunho started to panic.

“No! I mean yes! He… we’re on our way, don’t worry manager!” Yunho said quickly and ran to look for this lost boy.


At the same time...

“Hey… what will we do about him?” Junsu pointed at the familiar young man laying on the bed as the three of them were standing at the bedroom door.

“We?  I’m not doing anything about this, it’s not my mess. It’s yours, Jaejoong.” Yoochun said quickly and back off few steps.

“Hey guys… it’s not my fault! You should’ve stopped me… I wasn’t myself yesterday and you know that!” Jaejoong defended himself. ‘Just look at him… I couldn’t abandon him last night…’

"Yeah right, you should really stop drink-...." Junsu said and stopped all of a sudden.

Guy on the bed started to move.

“Ouch…” Changmin mumbled. He had a terrible headache and his other body parts were hurting too, and Changmin had no idea why. His wake up was slow and others just stood silent at the door and watched him without breathing. They have all have seen him waking up like this about three years ago so they were like paralyzed.

“He…” Junsu was about to say something when Yoochun put his hand to cover his mouth.

Too late, Changmin was opening his eyes and hold his head with his hands. The pain was pretty bad.

“Hyung?” He said just like that. It came out naturally and he didn’t even mean Yunho, he never called Yunho as “hyung” anymore. In fact, after few years since their debut he completely stopped calling anyone to “hyungs” in their group. But now he couldn’t control his sayings.

Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong still stood totally silent and just stared at him with amazement in their faces.

After just few seconds Changmin really understood what he saw. “WHAT IS THIS? WHERE AM I?” he yelled and stood up and ran to set his back to the wall as his shelter.

“I knew he would freak out...” Yoochun whispered to the duo.

“Changmin, calm down, please! We did nothing to you!” Jaejoong totally ignored Yoochun and tried to approach Changmin but he only moved more far away still leaning to the wall.

“Stay back! Do you think I trust you? Are you crazy?” Changmin snapped.

Jaejoong stepped back immediately. He surely was right. This shouldn’t go like this.

“Ch-Changmin… calm down, I beg you.” Junsu said calmly.

Yoochun looked at the situation. “Hey guys, come!” Yoochun said and crabbed Junsu and Jaejoong out of the room and locked the door while Changmin was still hysterical.

Yoochun had something in mind which was completely crazy and irrational but it was the only way to save the situation before it would get bad.


So this is the first one... After reading it over and over again I noticed it was little unclear, which is the purpose but... yeah. It wasn't perfect anyways ^^

I promise to clear things up! Next time things won't happen too fast so you'll catch up and understand this thing. ^^ I'll make progress, I promise.